It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian militants kill two IDF soldiers near Gaza border

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Speaking of tit for tat, isn't there a standing Israeli policy of killing 1,000 Palestinians for every Israeli they kill?
reply to post by Maxmars

If that was the case then I would have my house in Gaza back by now....

They should hurry up... They are obviously behind schedule

You may be a mod but you dont act like one... What about being neautral huh?

But I guess this wont even get looked at coz you will delete it anyway because you have your agenda... Huh?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1

Speaking of tit for tat, isn't there a standing Israeli policy of killing 1,000 Palestinians for every Israeli they kill?
reply to post by Maxmars

But I guess this wont even get looked at coz you will delete it anyway because you have your agenda... Huh?

Utter crap as usual from you...

Mods are allowed to post whatever they like on any post they like as members, and are not allowed to moderate in that thread...

Max has posted as a member here as he is entitled to do, and has not moderated the thread in any way...

So what is your problem ?? Learn the T&C already...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Facts:

They fired first to draw us in...

They killed two of ours to do that outside of their boundaries..

Fact

They did that because they knew we would react...

And if we look bad anyway... Screw em... You want to marginalize us and demote us as a nation and just hate on us... Then My wish is for Gaza to be flattened and turned into a nice coffee place where i could get a bagel too and then go home to the house that I gave up for peace to those bastards..

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Maxmars

I don't delete or moderate in any thread in which I participate.

If you feel I am agenda-driven, or shouldn't be a Mod, please post a complaint thread, u2u a moderator, or contact the owners of the site. They will review the exchange and determine if I was out of line. If I am in the wrong, I will be removed as a Mod and you can perhaps get to the business of acting as your current signature suggests....

I didn't think that to be a mod I had to agree with you or support your opinions. I still don't.

PS - Do you know if any government official ever said that for every Israeli soldier that dies the IDF will kill 1,000 Palestinians? I mean SOMEBODY has to know.

I am sorry you gave up your home to the Palestinians, I can't imagine how painful that must have been. Peace to you and yours, sorry my question offends you...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

always a laugh when you tell us your story about having your house back in occupied territory

on bright side it wasnt civilians

2 militants and 2 IDF , now thats good news

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

then My wish is for Gaza to be flattened and turned into a nice coffee place where i could get a bagel too and then go home to the house that I gave up for peace to those bastards..

hey we are with you on that, but we prefer to extend it to to israel aswell,

place would make excellent solar farm.

no religous nutters from israel and gaza/palestine. just free electricity from the sun

[edit on 26-3-2010 by illusive man]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Again with your hatefull posts.
I really dislike that about some of the people here.

Yissaschar, and Illusive man, you are both on different sides of the same idiotic equasion that has led us nowhere but death for thousands of years.

How would you feel if I deemed your nation whatever it may be, as the fault to all whats wrong in the worlds, and sentenced you to death for it?
Justice?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by illusive man

2 militants and 2 IDF , now thats good news

Your way of thinking sums up all thats wrong in the world today.

Be happy when people die, what a divine atrribute.
Truly, a wise, good-intentioned person.

Good luck in life, you'll need it

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by freebourn

if thats how you feel, go for it

if my country is causing harm to someone else or a people
then i am also responsible as i am allowing it,

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by freebourn
Your way of thinking sums up all thats wrong in the world today.

Be happy when people die, what a divine atrribute.
Truly, a wise, good-intentioned person.

Good luck in life, you'll need it

my life is good , thank you very much,

you really think those IDF would care or cared when they killed a palestinian?
or vice versa for the militants?

thought so.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by illusive man
reply to post by freebourn

if thats how you feel, go for it

if my country is causing harm to someone else or a people
then i am also responsible as i am allowing it,

How are you allowing it??
How am I allowing what my nation does??
Should I go to some goverment building guns blazing - would that make me a saint?

I didnt join the IDF - that is the best I can do.

That, and being peacefull in heart.

You - You just think if we kill everyone then problem solved.

Unbelievable that people actually think this way is the correct way of solving things.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The al-Quds Brigades, Islamic Jihad's military wing, claimed responsibility for clashes with the IDF east of Khan Younis in Gaza. Which is kinda big considering they are a mainstream palestinian resistance group and not some al-qaeda offshoot..

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

How are you allowing it??
How am I allowing what my nation does??
Should I go to some goverment building guns blazing - would that make me a saint?

just by being there, if your one of those people that were taken in by israeli properganda and moved there, your to blame as much as the people that are pulling the triggers. the sole reason the israeli goverment does what it does is to keep the *jewsih populace large* and reason israel expands into occupied territory.

I didnt join the IDF - that is the best I can do.

so?

That, and being peacefull in heart.

good for you

You - You just think if we kill everyone then problem solved.

Unbelievable that people actually think this way is the correct way of solving things.

as i said to before. the day i wake up and i dont have to read about Israel killing an entire family or evicting an entire family just so an immgrant jewish family can move in
or
an israeli being gunned down because some moron is preying and spraying or shooting rockets and hoping to hit something.

i wont call for the destruction of both states and a large solar farm.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by illusive man

I was born here, and I dont have the money or the Visa to move elsewhere currently, although thats my plan.

It still does not change the fact you a have a sick and twisted world prespective, where you think the solution to wars, is more wars or more death.

Get real

[edit on 26-3-2010 by freebourn]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
news.globaltv.com...

Israeli tanks advanced into the Gaza Strip on Friday after the worst clash with Palestinian fighters in 14 months killed two on each side, and Palestinian sources reported more casualties in the fighting.

They said five Israeli tanks and two armoured bulldozers advanced from the east firing shells at targets near the town of Khan Younis in the centre of the narrow coastal enclave.

The Gaza-based militant group Popular Resistance Committees confirmed one of its fighters was critically wounded by shelling. Palestinian sources reported Israeli helicopters and unmanned military drones in the skies

Read it on Global News: Israeli tanks enter Gaza in response to fatal clashes

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

What an inconvenience for you.... You read about it in the news paper?
Poor you.......
Try living here.
Just try it.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Two sides on every story:

“People go there everyday to gather bits of metal and concrete. The Israelis see us and know we are just working, it’s normal,” he said from his hospital bed in Jabaliya’s Kamal Adwan hospital.

Hamdan set out from home shortly after 10 am Friday, going with his younger brother Suleiman, 13, to earn whatever shekels they could. From a family of 7 brothers and 5 sisters and whose father is unemployed, Said Hamdan had no other options for employment.

“My friends go every Friday, so I decided to join them today, to try this work.”

The bullet which struck Said shortly before 2pm as he was leaving the area came from the direction of a nearby Israeli military tower. It pierced his upper left thigh, entering from outer thigh and exiting from inner thigh, leaving a 2 cm exit wound, his doctor said.

“The Israelis fired without warning,” said Hamdan.

palsolidarity.org...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I was born here, and I dont have the money or the Visa to move elsewhere currently, although thats my plan.

some how i dont buy that

It still does not change the fact you a have a sick and twisted world prespective, where you think the solution to wars, is more wars or more death.

you really think i give a toss that you think that?
what we see every day is sick and twisted. when your leaders justify their actions to their far right groups.

and the actions they take on other people.

you really think my words will do bugger all or the words of anyone else?
when your country on its own seems to kill any chance of a peace deal.

palestinians arent sainst but Israel has the ball in its court and its wasting it away.

did i say i want more wars? no

turning both areas into a solar farm would get rid of the conflict

Get real

already am

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

What an inconvenience for you.... You read about it in the news paper?
Poor you.......
Try living here.
Just try it.

no thanks, i wouldnt want to put my self in a conflict zone because of some biblical prophacy,

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join