It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radiactive Tobacco, Equivalent 300-800 Chest XRays, Yearly!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
lol the best part of that video the OP posted was you could hear the guy coughing just as they turned out the lights to demonstrate how "safe" the America Spirit smokes were.

Priceless..

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MichiganSwampBuck
I did a lot of research and experimentation that first year of growing my own. I got it down to the point that, unless is was a so-so batch, it was nearly identical to store bought cigarette tobacco. I even rolled cigars that, although gross, it smelled and tasted like a cigar. I did notice that the home grown tobacco made me pretty light headed compared to store bought. I can send my my recipe to anyone who wants it. I grew Virginia tobacco that time, this year I'm growing Burley tobacco as well, both are blended to make most cigarette blends.

Ya, if you can u2u me...I got virginia growing here, but not sure why it burns like crap and smells/tastes worse. My neighbor seems to like it that way...not sure why.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Bummer to hear this. I don't smoke tobacco myself, but I have many friends who smoke store bought cigarettes, and I it pains me to hear even more so how dangerous this habit can be for them.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I realize that smoking is bad for you, but this study sounds like a bit of an exageration. According to the study it would be about 1 chest x-Ray/ day. I'm no expert, but wouldn't 1 x-Ray/ day for say 10 years kill you or light you up like a glow stick?

[edit on 26-3-2010 by BrianInRI]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BrianInRI

The study is not extreme, its the fertilizers they're using! It makes tptb incredibly evil! The video demonstrates the radiactive smokes, glow in the dark. Its right before our eyes.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

He probably hasn't smoked them for long, and smoking itself isn't really good for you, including hearing next door activities when they pass the peace pipe, you'd think someone coughed up a lung for such a "feel good" thing. Just because he switches onto the least evil choice of the two won't put him out of risk, nor prevent asthma either.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Well I was hoping to see something in the video I dont see daily at work. I work around black lights in a bar all night. I smoke Marlboro Lights and my friend smokes American Spirit. We noticed this a while back how mine were always glowing and hers werent. I kind of figured it was from additives in the Marlboros. I smoke the Spirits sometimes and they actually started carrying them in the machine at work. People kept asking for them so they added them. I am not a big smoker by any means. A pack lasts me two day or more sometimes. Although reading this kind of stuff makes me want to smoke even less. What these companies are doing is wrong and there is no need for the crap they put in their cigarettes. Why cant they just use natural fertilizer?! Why do they need to add all this stuff. When they added the new thing to make them go out faster, well that right there made me smoke even less because it literally tastes like chemicals. It's nasty and it leaves a taste in your mouth...Ok Im going to throw the pack I have out.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I read this post last night, and was discussing it with my wife and son. Suddenly it came to me, why the tobacco companies deem it necessary to irradiate cigarettes. For years now TPTB have been telling us that smoking causes cancer. Any intelligent person knows that the chief cause of cancer is radiation, partly from the downwind particles from the above ground testing in Nevada, and partly from the vast assortment of electronic devices we always have on or near our person. The government will never admit they alone are responsible for cancer, they will however blame it on anything, as we have seen in the past.
At one time sugar and coffee caused cancer. At one time people swallowed radioactive medicine. It is in our DNA now, like everything else that plagues these poor human receptacles.

Perhaps there is an awakening going on at the highest levels, they surely know what is coming and when. THEY want to survive intact, with all money and power and position.

What if they are making what was once a lie, into a new truth? Damage control, so to speak? What thinks you all?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by rubyeyes
Are these same fertilizers used on other crops?

Probably

Feds urge farmers to use coal waste on fields

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Massive depopulation and extra extortion of humans, for their pharmeucutical good friends, both line everyones pockets, and kill as many as they can because they are building those dumbs for a reason, and when we know en masse, they will be in danger, so they are determined to heap as much karma for starvation, wars, enviro damage, so they can fund their own survival and try for a negative harvest!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I wonder how radioactive my tomatoes are.

Oh i worked as a blaster for years and used ammonium nitrate fuel oil.

One time i looked use where they made the brand of ammonium nitrate i used.

Turned out it was a byproduct of a uranium milling process by a company called Kerr McGee.

They had spent nitric acid from processing uranium they needed to get rid of so they bubbled ammonia through it.

I always wondered why the bags had a warning lable "not to be used on food crops"
Funny part was some of the guys at the mine would take small amounts to fertilize there grass. And i don't mean the lawn.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

We may all need to consider buying geiger counters, just to garden, and I'd really consider only using fertizlers especially own compost.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Nasty we must open up these topics again.

I've also made a thread regarding smoking. I will add this link to it.

S&F

Smoking isn't bad for your health at all ?

and a new news article.

Developing test to warn smokers of cancer danger

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Just ran into this fact this morning, from another great thread regarding nuclear waste. Seached out this thread, and definitely felt the need to bump it!

Know your radioactive element!
en.wikipedia.org...
www.periodicvideos.com...

Here's a link to a thread of letters in the New England Journal of Medicine, circa 1982 where some very medically based analysis was being done.
www.lycaeum.org...

and a little more on how the Polonium is produced in the process:
www.organicconsumers.org...
www.lenntech.com...

If there isn't a conspiracy to suppress this data by industry and government, then I'll eat my shoes. There is well documented, damning scientific evidence that has been around for decades, yet almost no one knows about this...There's a few articles here and there in the media, but an educational push? None whatsoever.
In fact the American Cancer Societies' Website had exactly one result on a search for polonium: A PDF that lists it just once (along with several other) known carcinogens. Not a clue, hint or allusion to radioactivity! WHADAFXUP?

Finally, forwarded this thread link to www.thetruth.com... (those folks who do the truth ads)...I did some checking on them, they are part of American Legacy Foundation, a nonprofit anti-smoking group funded by the master settlement agreement with tobacco producers several years ago.
Maybe they have some balls and will research and present these facts to the public.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join