It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic predictions of horrible terrorist attack & Bush assasination

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
It is none of these. It is one color with cresent and star.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I saw other details but I'm afraid to post them.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
But why are you afraid?
Is the government involved?

Let's say there's a slim chance that what you saw will really happen. You're afraid to possibly save peoples lives?

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
OK. titan I found it several pages over.... it is Pakistan.

This is risky....
I will go ahead a post the rest. This man is living in Libya, or he is a national there. He has a slight overbite, small , he has a woman, she has a son who is slightly nappy haired. So now if I am correct I will be labeled a terriorist..

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Thatsjustweird...don't want to be labeled a terriorist or one having any connections. I don't have any connections. I am not a terriorist. If this were to become fact I would be investigated, harrassed..

This is the reason some don't tell.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I think it is interesting the person you see is coming from Libya. I always felt we gave them a free pass WAY TOO EASY.

I mean yes he came clean but it seemed within a few weeks of that we were on normal relations and buddy buddy. That country is full of terrorist (has been since the 80's) and I felt loosening the restrictions on them too fast could lead to problems.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I try not to second guess anymore. I had emailed about this subject awhile back. I think it was intercepted. I had cyber intruders after I sent it out.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
WOW... THANK YOU EVERYONE for your personal messages of encouragement and support. I wish I could respond to all of your U2U messages personally, but I just got home and I am absolutely PARTIED OUT from a crazy week of Hollywood style networking... Too much booze, cigs and sex which completely drains me of my psychic energy... So I will try my best to respond to you guys when I get back in the swing of things... and catch up with work (yikes! I am totally behind).

I just wanted to say that sadly, every single day since I made my prediction on June 2nd, events in the news have only fueled the possibility of my prediction coming true...

Don't forget that on June 2nd, Edwards was NOT named as Kerry's running mate, Dick Cheney was NOT in jeopardy of being thrown off the ticket like he is now, Gadafi WASN'T out shopping for hitmen like he was when he was caught 2 weeks ago, Norweigen cruise lines DIDN'T have plans to refurbish a ship in the Port of Miami the first week of August... The list goes on and on.

MY POINT? There's NOT ONE PIECE OF EVIDENCE that makes me feel like the energy behind my vision is wading... Everything in my prediction seems more and more likely. Read it again and you will see.

So Ladies and Gents, stay away from cruise ships in Miami and Athens in August and don't bother registering to vote.

This ball is in motion baby. It will take divine intervention to stop it.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The only suitcase explosive that could sink a ship would be a "suitcase nuke". Even then I'm not so sure, those ships are BIG!

A lot more damage would be caused in an enclosed space, also. In a large open space alot of the explosive power is lost. You would also have to have it close to the hull below the water line or the hole created wouldn't do any good.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Montana
The only suitcase explosive that could sink a ship would be a "suitcase nuke". Even then I'm not so sure, those ships are BIG!

I never said the ships would sink, Babe - just explode and burn fiercely. My vision has the explosion coming from the central atrium area (around the third floor) blowing up the top/central part of the ship upwards and outwards like a Roman candle. There are NO bombs near the engine rooms or hulls.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Not to discredit your prediction in any way southbeachpsychic, but how many other predictions have you gotten right? In other words.....what's your percent rate?
I just listened to a man on Coast to Coast with Art Bell who claimed he was an Angel. He said, "Northern California was going to have a major earthquake on July 7th." Major meaning 6.5 or better so I posted it on the ATS. Needless to say, it didn't happen and Nerdling was thinking of washing our mouths out with soap!

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by southbeachpsychic
All I can say is that as each day passes, I am getting more and more nervous as I watch events take place that support my prediction...

southbeach,

I know exactly how you feel. Although I do not consider myself much of a psychic and I seldom have premonitions, I do get that nervous energy flowing through me when I know something is going to come true that I've seen whether in a dream or a vision (or just things that I know that give me that gut wrenching feeling).

I am not a Bush fan and I absolutely abhor these wars we are fighting but I think it would be a great tragedy to see him (or anyone) gunned down outside of an elementary school.

I truly hope you are wrong! Or hope that bringing this out into the light changes the future outcome.

AngelIC

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Any other predictions appart from these?
One of Father Windgate's predictions is that terrorists will blow up a large ship and many people will die on it. He said the ship will be in the Atlantic and he thought it could perhaps be an aircraft carrier because thousands of people would die. I posted this prediction by father Windgate a month or two ago or so.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainStar
Not to discredit your prediction in any way southbeachpsychic, but how many other predictions have you gotten right? In other words.....what's your percent rate?
Sometimes I am so 100% dead on right, I scare myself. For example, the reason why I am NOT out of the closet is that when I was 16 and using the Internet for the first time (remember Prodigy folks?) I helped solve a couple of missing person cases online.

In one case, a worried sister from Ohio contacted me about her missing brother. Well, I gave her family such a detailed description as to where his body could be found - as well as the FULL name of the killer, his best friend - that she immediately ran to the police, they found his body and arrested the murderer... The next day, the Clevland Police Department showed up at my home in Florida to question my involvement in the murder. They were CONVINCED it was IMPOSSIBLE to know so many details... They said psychics can't give as many details as I did so I had to know about the murder. This little event cost my parents quite a few $$$$ in lawyer fees until it was proven I had NEVER even been to Ohio.

Needless to say, I repressed my psychic abilities and learned to keep my identity QUIET. I guess part of my strategy was to achieve some fame in a totally different field... So people would laugh and say "SHE'S A PSYCHIC???!!! NO WAY!"

Back to my accuracy rate: Sometimes 100% right, sometimes I have some of the facts right, and not others. For example, 6 months before 9/11, I had the vision of the 2 planes crashing into buildings in a terrorist attack. I was RIGHT on the date - I predicted it would take place mid-September, However, I predicted it would take place in ATLANTA, not New York.

But unfortunately, I am rarely 100% wrong. It's possible that I may have the wrong date, place or venue... But if my past record stays true, there WILL be an event that takes place that you will be able to tie back to my prediction... At least, that's been my record.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Cruise Ships

I've been thinking for almost 2 years now why terrorists don't try to attack cruise ships?

You mean like the Achille Lauro? In 1985 four heavily armed Palestinian terrorists hijacked it and its 400 passengers and crew off the coast of Egypt. They killed a 69-year-old disabled American tourist and threw his body overboard with his wheelchair. After two-days drama, they surrender in exchange for safe passage. But when an Egyptian jet tries to fly the hijackers to freedom, U.S. Navy F-14 fighters force it to land in Sicily.

Btw, Cheney kicks butt.

[edit on 9-7-2004 by cjane]

[edit on 9-7-2004 by cjane]

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Nothing is as it seems, especially in dreams.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hey southbeach, how can you be 100% right SOMETIMES?

[edit on 7/9/2004 by Karellen]

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Well southbeach, I believe that there are real psychics. Most people claiming to be psychics are scam artists. there are so few people who really have the ability.

So, i dont doubt that you had this vison. It probably is very real. It could very well happen too. I have my own theories on psychic ability.

You could have the place and date wrong, this is true. But if events follow enough with the imagry of your vision, even with a few discrepancies, then we can all pretty much say, you are correct.

I knew Cheney was corrupt and running the show behind the scenes when Bush was elected. I also figured that John Kerry would indeed pick Edwards as a running mate. Of course, I have a good prediction factor based on logic and paying attention to subtle currents behind the scenes.

But, now that you mention it, Cheney is coming under alot of fire. Even republicans are suggesting he stepdown as running mate. So, I am beginning to see your points, because Id have never predicted through logic that Cheney would come under enough fire that he might be kicked off the ticket. This is fascinating.

So, I am inclined to believe you on this. perhaps it wont happen down to every last detail as you said it would, but, that doesnt really matter. The fact that you can forsee these things pretty much shows you definitely have the ability.

The future can always change. Events that are destinied to happen can be averted by action, creating new futures. Hopefully, your vision is right, but actions will be taken to avert it, creating a new strand of fate.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Thank-you southbeachpsychic for your response. I might add that's pretty impressive. Do you see Martial Law taking place 'anywhere' when all this stuff blows to kingdom-come? I realize you already see this happening, but is there anyway possible that 'we' can change it? Just feel like a sitting duck.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   

The future can always change. Events that are destinied to happen can be averted by action, creating new futures. Hopefully, your vision is right, but actions will be taken to avert it, creating a new strand of fate.

I don't understand

How can it be averted when she already see's it happening?
And if we can take actions to avert it what would you suggest we do? Look what happened to her when she solved the murder. They figured she was a suspect to have known so much.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join