It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic predictions of horrible terrorist attack & Bush assasination

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I'm just amazed this thread is still going and going.........

It's a great stress reliever.

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by cjane

I'm just amazed this thread is still going and going.........

It's a great stress reliever.

Because it's the only functioning Prediction topic forum at this certain date. Many of the topics have been broken lately since the new code changes. This topic has been fortunate to be free from the hose up.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
It is fun to see this thread soldier on long after its appointed date. I miss SBP, she's actually a rather interesting person and we had some fun U2U exchanges.

I am still skeptical not so much of the predictions but of the dates. Whether any of these things will come to pass remains to be seen, but I am still of the opinion that legitimate predictions are not really visions of the future, but memories of the past.

That is, of course, a theory that is anything but proven, and whether anyone can be relied upon to predict future events with even a modest degree of accuracy is still more a matter of speculation than established fact.

In any case, I do admire and applaud the courage it takes to speak up, even anonymously, when one has what may be visions of the future.

After all, if no one were to try, we would never know if it were possible.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
i read somewhere bush is to be assasinated in 2009.dont ask me why 2009,i am just repeating what i read.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drew Da General
i read somewhere bush is to be assasinated in 2009.dont ask me why 2009,i am just repeating what i read.

Bush leaves office on January 20, 2009.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Hi, I am a scientist that is interested on PSI and that have researched for many years in ESP. I have had some successful predictions in my life, and this year it looks is the one in which more facts are on the reach of my intuition. Recently I have predicted some natural events like the tsunami of the Solomon Islands, the earthquake of Guerrero (Mexico), the earthquake and tsunami of Japan, the earthquake of Guatemala, all of them in this year. It is true that primarily I am a viewer of natural catastrophes but in this occasion I am interested in this thread because since 2000, I have had a reiterative dream about a big political crime in the United States. At that epoch it came even months before to have any perception of the 11 of September that I felt too but without knowing that would be a terrorist attack, I expected a major natural disaster in the USA for that month.
I don’t know if we are agreed that my prediction refers exactly to the same fact that this one but I know it would be the dead of a very important political figure in the States this year by assassination and in a terrible terrorist attack and that is going to push us and many other nations to a generalized international conflict.
If you would like to know more about my prediction go to:
www.belowtopsecret.com...
My thread is named » Dreams & Personal Predictions » New attack on USA for 2007
I also post my predictions in the site:
www.prophecies.us...
Thanks,
your friend
The Angel of lightness

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by southbeachpsychic

That would be something.
But History might repeat itself.

Bin Laden: "Bush escaped"
CIA: Bush burnt up, no id

But will we be spared years and years of repeat performances on video.
It was almost like Hitler was still alive.

Even the History Channel reprises him now and then to convince everyone
that Hitler died at the end of WWII and Nazism ended.
Now this is British Intel telling us. Hitler alive would be top secret.
So would the FOO and all its decedents of UFOs.

We have been programmed.
The secrets of Tesla are not beams and waves and non existent weapons,
its the UFOs that no on can get rid of.
Someone is stuck with that contraption and those people might be
able to tell us how it was stolen from Tesla.

Psychic knowledge might help find the earthly owners.
That would be nice.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
WOW - spectacularly wrong on all fronts. Thank you for the good laugh, though!

Perhaps President Cheney can help you out next time! HAAAAAAAAAAAA!

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
i have been who i am since i was 6 yrs some people see, some don't
i dream of the everything , if i'm sleeping that is...
there are 2 kinds of people.
on this earth. ultimately good and ultimatley evil.
some of us know what is the differ, some do not.. now that is my job
to point a few good souls in the right direction. the scary part is some know the differ, and just don't care. this could be the victory or the downfall. i look to my sisters of this world. only one time my chance.
i say sisters don not listen to these dumb things, but what reall brought you to this place. which i finally did to find tou three old souls to configurate the new world so called...
if you re inthis place please...... write me i can not be alone you neither???
fayevelitsko2yahoo.com. bye the way this is the blind woman you have been dreaming about!!! or should say almost........

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Wow. These are the worst predictions ever. None of this stuff will ever happen.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
predictions for the coming years: The United States will find itself increasingly isolated from those who would be their allies. The weather, natural diasters and other economic disasters take their toll and eventually a bankrupt US will find itself coming out of a hole in the latter part of 2015. by this time it will be reorganized, more self suffiencient and able to face the world on an equal footing. Science and homegrown industries will be the features rather than the Wall Street Broohaha that's been going on. Just hold on to your hats while the winds of change come through.

Australia will become a new superpower but not in the boastful and brash way the US has become. It will be a model for which other countries will copy and gain ground economically. (the US might even just follow the example to get out of the mess they put themselves in!)

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I see an early assasination attempt on Barack Obama

And a hurricane bigger than anything ever seen in the world before with thousands of deaths.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I believe that on 22 Jan at between 7 and 8 am, 9 possibly 10 nuclear devices will be detonated in U.S. cities including Atlanta, ( in the area of the airport) Miami, LA, Seattle, St. Louis, Philadelphia, NY. These will be false flag attacks and result in a martial law state. These are psychic predictions and I hope I am wrong but felt I should share them.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Turns out that the cloet psychic needs to remain in the closet, because this was just a load of bull.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
stay in the closet ok?!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
not exactly what happened

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I may live, i may die do you care? interesting people, interesting, goen wrong . HIe i am a i do not die i am what you look for. the gene, the end od begtinning i took it and i am glad i die, # with me. I will teach yuo he conce;t\ od time , who are you kill me, i am the , the beginng.ahhh\\\\\mennn. FUK, YOU,

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join