It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic predictions of horrible terrorist attack & Bush assasination

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Quote from majic SBP: Your best bet at this point is to "admit" that you are a 40-year-old virgin wearing Spock ears as you hunch over your computer in your parents' basement and mutter such things as "Worst... prediction... ever..." while dipping cheese puffs into a tub of hummus and reassuring yourself that your isolation is a result of your vastly superior intellect. majic

I laughed so hard at this I nearly spewed my intestines on the monitor. Very funny SBP, I mean majic. Bellastar, I mean majic, wait I mean SBP your writing is very good. Was this an experiment in psyco warfare it worked great and you are in the wrong business - try advertising for the bush administration it pays more.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
One more thing SBP your writing is very similar to Peter Popoff. I had no idea he opened up a trade school.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   
would it be possible to assasinate Bush? Isn't that what the secret service is for? I did wonder though how it would be possible to stop someone who had sniper training that could shoot really far away... cant some people shoot up to a mile or more??? I mean certainly you couldn't have enough people to cover all that area could you?

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Please let this thread rest in peace-

Are we still rooting for SBP?
Not one of the predictions have come to pass.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   
i am not rooting nor do i believe the predictions... but seriously dont you think bush has pissed of enough people that he just might have a high chance of getting assasinated if someone was smart enough and had the right means? not to mention the will to?? i was also asking a question on snipers... i am sure someone here knows a bit about them that other people may find interesting... i mean it is obvious even if you know a little bit about psychic phenomena it is usually not in so much detail or give exact dates... psychic phenomena and numbers i believe usually do not go hand in hand...

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
I think South Beach Psychic is hiding in shame in the closet of her "Hollywood apartment" - hey this thread was almost as entertaining and as bogus as the Aussie Bloke thread.

Do I sense a little envy here?
You just cant stand the fact that this thread is getting so much attention.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I just enjoy the delicious irony of posts that appeal for the thread to die. More often than not, they resurrect a thread that would have stayed dead and buried.

I wonder which way this thread will go?

Oh, and um, Oasis Rules! Yeahhhhh!

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by wetdog
i am not rooting nor do i believe the predictions... but seriously dont you think bush has pissed of enough people that he just might have a high chance of getting assasinated if someone was smart enough and had the right means? not to mention the will to

Only problem is he eats Kevlar for breakfast so whats the point.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
hmm, he said 'at a school'..did anyone notice that the debate tonight is at U of Miami. (sorry if it's been posted i didnt read all 21 pages.)

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Imagine if John Kerry got pissed and pulled out a gun and shot Dubya.

I heard Kerry was quite pissed about the debate timing lights on the podium.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   
all i can say is better luck with your next prediction

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Well another mystery cracked, We are still alive

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
And no one ever heard again from SBP. Gave up on predictions .

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I do find it entertaining that Southbeachpsychic hasn't been heard from since her prediction DIDN'T happen.

-Chris

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I'm not terribly surprised that she hasn't been checking in, and ATS may just be a passing fancy for her.

I wouldn't be surprised at all, however, to see her check in again someday, particularly as some interesting things come down the pike.

Then again, I'm not sure how enthusiastically anyone would come back for a full round of heckling. At best, it's an acquired taste.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I just can't see it happening. It would be so ackward/embarrassing to come back to a forum of which you had so hyped up about something and then come back to it not being true. I would be so embarrassed right about now.

-Chris

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
so has anyone heard anything else from southbeach??? am curious to see what the next prediction will be.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   
No, we haven't. She hasn't come back. I'm pretty amazed, because I could see her prediction happening...

-Chris

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Another thing, why would you think Penny Marshall would call up a police department and use her real name to say "hey I know who killed that person, even though I have no connection to either party and live nowhere close to where it happened."

Because Penny Marshall never lies.

We need to UNLOAD Cheney! What's he doing as VP anyway? How'd he get the 'appointment'?

Might have something to do with, oh, i don't know...serving as White House Chief of Staff during the Ford administration or as Secretary of Defense from March 1989 to January 1993.
Or maybe just because he's so damn cute.

[edit on 20-12-2004 by cjane]

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Was SBP really Penny Marshall?

We all have are really BAD psychic days

I'm just amazed this thread is still going and going.........

Like the duracell bunny!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join