It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic predictions of horrible terrorist attack & Bush assasination

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 04:34 AM
link   
southbeachpsychic wrote:

The terrorists picked this date to coincide with their anniversary of the US capturing one of their dudes
(don't know which one).

CONCLUSION: southbeachpsychic, you are a VERY GOOD FRAUD or a VERY GOOD PSYCHIC. One of the two plain and simple. As seen on www.cbsnews.com... last year, the news article was on Aug. 14/15, 2003 last year, but I don't know if it is the exact day the US arrested him. Authorities captured a senior al Qaeda operative in Southeast Asia who had been assigned to recruit new pilots to conduct Sept. 11-style suicide hijackings in the United States, the White House said. Hambali, an Indonesian whose real name is Riduan Isamuddin, was detained this week during a joint operation run by the Central Intelligence Agency and a foreign government in Southeast Asia. American officials declined to identify that government, although foreign newspapers reported Hambali was taken in Thailand.
He was the operational head of Jemaah Islamiyah, a regional terrorist network in Southeast Asia that is affiliated with al Qaeda. He had been taken to an undisclosed location overseas for interrogation by American officials. He is suspected of playing an organizing role in the Oct. 12, 2002, bombing of a nightclub in Bali that killed about 200 people, many of them Australians.

Interestingly enough on last year's date of August 14 there was:

The largest blackout in North America:
(www.electrotek.com...)

Asteroid 2002 NY40 three days later: one of the closest asteroids to hit earth - Discovered on July 14, asteroid 2002 NY40 has an estimated diameter of about 0.43 miles (700 meters). It passed safely by Earth on the night of August 17-18 at a distance of approximately 326,000 miles (524,000 kilometers), about 1.3 times the distance from Earth to the Moon.

(www.space.com...)

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I find it hard to believe that following the assination of our president we would do anything less than blacken the earth where the assasin came from.

I mean I do not like Bush as a president but still he is our president and should anyone take him out, I believe most Americans would demand fast and final retaliation.

Like it or not we cannot tolerate a foriegn power assasinating our top leader, regardless of what your politics are. It cuts to the very core of our government and puts all Americans at risk. I just see even an attempt against him by terrorist (not the lone nut as in the case of Reagan) being met with a reponse even greater than that of 9/11. After all that was let's say a significant response and the next response following such an attempt or even another attack on civilians is going to take this country down a dark path. Most likely lead by Americans who will demand the ultimate reponse.

The mountains of Torra Borra will be black and uninhabitable for centuries.

Not really a prediciton but certainly a strong opinion.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Dick Cheney may be dropped from the ticket this summer. No big surprise. He is an incredible liability.

Bush cannot and will not pull out of Iraq.

He may heed the advice of the more seasoned and move to oust the Neo-Con faction who has so damaged his presidency. In that event, we may well find the curse is still in play. Before Cheney is dumped.

He wouldn't be involved in something like that? Think again.

Rumsfeld moves up. They are shielded from prosecution. Powell is dismissed or leaves. All hope lost.

The summer may burn hotter than hell.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
OK I have found something to yet again backup the legitimacy of this thread, or further show that this psychic conspiracy was very well thought out if it is a hoax.

As seen on ATS's own site: www.terroranalysis.com...

The capture of al-Qaida's chief of naval operation"s, Ahmad Belai al-Neshari, helped reveal the blueprint of the group's maritime plots. Al-Neshari was found carrying a 180-page dossier that listed large cruise liners sailing from Western ports as "targets of opportunity." On the potential target list, according to U.S. intelligence officials, are western luxury liners and aircraft carriers. The company that owns the Queen Mary 2 has confirmed that terrorist threats have been lodged against the liner. Britains MI6 and the U.S. CIA have been trying to track "terror ships" that fly under the Yemen and Somalian flags but are believed to be linked to bin Laden. These freighters left the horn of Africa last September and some are believed to be on their way to Asian ports. The fear is that they may carry "dirty cargo" intended to be used in some type of chemical, biological or even nuclear attack on a port city. U.S. intelligence sources are also concerned that up to as many as 28 acoustic sea-mines, which came up missing from a North Korean naval base could be aboard these terror ships.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Very interesting and very possible, but you forgot one thing when you have a dream or vision and you revealed to the world, it looses validity and destiny will change. Some may happend but not all of it, and location and time is irrelevant it can happend anywhere given the right circumstances

[Edited on 2-6-2004 by marg6043]

I agree, which is why I posted about the blue line subway in Boston
I really would like to vote for Kerry.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
fascinating prediction
i have felt that GWBush might be assassinate too
and as for the ships? I did have a dream about UBL being on one

being a south florida resident, i pray your premonitions and predictions do not come true.

I have no psychic ability...but I have been having feelings about Bush's assassination. I think he's easy to hit now because he's on a downward slide.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by d1k
I hope you are trying to contact someone about this. I'd be emailing the whitehouse everyday if I were truly psychic and saw that.

contacting the white house would have no affect. I don't believe they believe a word that pyschics say. Especially when the outcome would play into the hands of the "greater administration".

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by nativeokie
I find it hard to believe that following the assination of our president we would do anything less than blacken the earth where the assasin came from..

yes, but I believe we will take him out, we will be responsible, and we will NOT take ourselves out. That will be left for the terrorists we created to do that.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   
What an absolutely fascinating prediction, I'll be keeping my eye closely on mid August ( have noted it in the diary, provided we all survive June expected invisible meteor strike )

I wouldn't go notifying The White House thou, or else you could be enjoying a lengthy stay in Guantanamo Bay too.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I hope this is wrong. Bush may be an utter pillock but Cheney is an evil bastard.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 03:25 AM
link   
hrm
I wonder what your psychic success rate is.
No such thing as a psychic because the future has yet to be decided, it inheriently depends on our own choices and beliefs. Unless you are telling me you are able to see a choice that someone has yet to make and has no clear probability of travel on a certain choice then shh =)
The probability of any psychic prediction occuring is pretty low, if predicted well in advance, unless the event has already been confirmed/announced..
Probability laws combined with the butterfly effect, the smallest thing would influence it
On the otherhand, I believe Al-Qaeda is just consistently (are we even sure it's Al-Qaeda threatening, and not the US state department just instilling fear, paranoia, and muslim-hatred?) and catergorically threatening the US to create more fear, anti-Iraq feeling, and similar
Also, this way, if any buildings collapse, or small, and otherwise unrelated, terrorist incident, Al-Qaeda can go straight in there and claim the credit

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Losonzy wrote:

contacting the white house would have no affect. I don't believe they believe a word that pyschics say. Especially when the outcome would play into the hands of the "greater administration".

Scott Russell Hill is regarded as Australia's most accurate psychic. I know him personally. He has told me he gives security advice to some people high up in the government and also overseas government's too regarding terrorism related issues. I'm just telling you the honest truth that he has told me and that's fact. So if he's lying about it then he is the liar.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Here you go (your blue norwegian ship) :

www.ss-norway.com...

"Many of you are already aware of the tragic events of Sunday, May 25, 2003, that saw seven of Norway's crew lost when a boiler exploded in the early morning hours after she had docked in Miami. The NTSB is still investigating the cause.

At present, Norway is laid up overseas. It is estimated that eight or more months will be required to construct a new boiler. The latest word from NCL is that the original steam turbine power plant is to be retained, repairs are to be made & the ship is to be returned to service in the Caribbean some time in 2004."

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I always get uncomfortable when Bush travels. I get that feeling like he may not be coming back upright.

As to the zero year curse, streaks are made to be broken.
Will W do it? Don't know.
Will it happen in his first term or second? Don't know.

I guess we will have definite answers in '08

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   
You have already changed the probable future by posting the event timeline in great detail have you not?
Parker

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   
The only Cruise ships I've found that will be in Miami on August 15 are one Carnival Cruise ship and one Royal Carribean ship.

So I don't see this happening for a number of reasons alreadys stated by other posters but there are going to be only two cruise ships in port on the 15th not four or five.

www.smartcruiser.com... rce=google

Spider

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Nice leg work spider J ,that was good follow up work ,i didn't even think to check that information. That is the kind of level headed approach to this type of info that can make a difference.
P

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Wow... your responses are amazing. Thank you.

All I can say is that as each day passes, I am getting more and more nervous as I watch events take place that support my prediction... I have to thank all of you - especially those of you who have gone out of your way to do research to reveal facts to me that I did NOT know (e.g. the name of the guy who was captured last year on August 15th, that the USS Norway just went out of commission, etc.)

In addition, you will see from my original post on June 2nd that I predicted "Libya's Kadafi was even asked to "supply" the hitman to kill Bush in exchange for favorable relations and Lots of $$$ to him and his country ... "

And on June 10th - only 8 days later - CNN reported "WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Saudi Arabian and U.S. authorities are investigating an alleged plot by Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi to assassinate the ruler of Saudi Arabia, Crown Prince Abdullah, according to law enforcement authorities in both countries." www.cnn.com...

Assassinate the Saudi Crown Prince? And with his ties to George W. Bush, how far off am I? Judge for yourself.

But what I know and Kadafi knows (and the press doesn't) is that the plot included Bush too... And this plot has NOT BEEN CANCELLED.

Look, do you think I enjoy knowing the FBI could be knocking on my door at any moment asking me how I know all this stuff? Soon, someone will trace this cookie and my name could get out there... Which I am somewhat prepared for... and if the world finds out I have this gift, so be it. And when they talk to those who are close to me and find out how many things I have done in the past (INCLUDING pulling my ex-husband off a plane at 7:00 am on 9/11 - just 2 hours before the tradgedy hit ) - then I can kiss my real career goodbye. It's that simple (and alarming on a personal level).

If anyone out there considers himself or herself to be an "artist" of some sort and DOESN'T ADMIT to CHANNELING something from a greater source, then YOU are a fraud. I just tap into the future because there are NO TIME / SPACE LIMITATIONS - time is just an illusion (which is why I wrote my prediction in the past tense. My soul sees this as a done deal)... And once you realize that there is NO SUCH THING AS TIME, you may be able to see the future as well.

Yes, I am in the entertainment biz. Yes, I am creative, maybe even slightly "touched" as the Southerners say. But if I was trying to profit from this, I would have told you my identity, set up a website and tried to sell you a personal reading. I have no motive to create a hoax, and you know why? Because I GET PAID TO BE CREATIVE and sharing personal things like this prediction on this website is the type of thing that helps me procrastinate from my REAL work that actually pays the bills...

I hope that by sharing this vision, it will dissolve and NOT come true. That is my wish. But THE BALL IS IN MOTION. Maybe I will be off by a few days or weeks, but come New Year's Eve 2004 - you will see that I wasn't that far off at all.

Do not forget - the things that have hit the press recently - like Cheney's 7 BILLION DOLLAR CONTRACT FOR HALLIBURTON - are all stories that came out AFTER my prediction on June 2nd and show motive... as will future events.

And if Bush staffers are reading this, you better CANCEL Bush's appearance at the ELEMENTARY SCHOOL in Florida THAT WAS NAMED AFTER THE TEACHER WHO DIED IN THE CHALLENGER ACCIDENT... Only YOU know WHERE and WHEN this event will take place on the campaign trail... and this is EXACTLY WHERE this horrible TRADGEDY WILL TAKE PLACE unless destiny is re-written. Bush will be gunned down right outside that school unless you guys take action... This detail came to me last night.

And please keep the research coming... Anything you find that VALIDATES or BETTER YET DISPROVES my prediction is greatly appreciated!!! Makes people like me feel like I'm not such a wierd, crazy person afterall...

P.S. Regarding the fact only 2 ships are scheduled to be in port on August 15th, you are correct on your info, but my vision shows me otherwise. Also, keep in mind that (for example) on November 15, 2003 only about 4 ships were scheduled to be at the Fort Lauderdale port but due to the notorious Free Trade Conference in Miami, ALL SOUTH FLORIDA SHIPS WERE MOVED TO PORT EVERGLADES FOR THE WEEK... So the port hosted roughly 10 ships on that day instead of the 5 that were scheduled (double parked actually). How do I know this? It was there for the double park chaos. It was my birthday cruise.

Like I said, I simply write what I see and NEVER apply logic or fact to it. It breaks down the flow I channel from a greater source.

Thanks.

[edit on 25-6-2004 by southbeachpsychic]

[edit on 26-6-2004 by southbeachpsychic]

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 03:09 AM
link   
If anyone out there considers himself or herself to be an "artist" of some sort and DOESN'T ADMIT to CHANNELING something from a greater source, then YOU are a fraud. I just tap into the future because there are NO TIME / SPACE LIMITATIONS - time is just an illusion (which is why I wrote my prediction in the past tense. My soul sees this as a done deal)... And once you realize that there is NO SUCH THING AS TIME, you may be able to see the future as well

Im not sure if this was aimed at me or not? But i still believe that my own experiences in remote viewing do not include chanelling at all. it may be that this type of information comes to you this way,but not all people use your methods to view future events. so to use the word "Fraud" is a little overboard. none the less you have come up with a highly plausible senario that i hope does not occur. And you are right i hope the FBI does not show up on your doorstep!. Just think if the Kennedy camp had heeded the warnings of Jean Dixon we might be living in a different world now. Keep up the good work S.B.P

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Assuming a case was filled with a WMD, it could definitely blow up a ship. As well, if the terrorists were mechanics, they could possibly get access to the ships fuel reserve where a brief case would be enough to blow up the reserves. I'm sure the terrorists would stay on the ship and die in their respective jihad fashion.

Although, I doubt Bush would consider taking troops out of the middle east as well.
How much of this is part of your prediction and how much speculation, becuase speculation can ruin the validity of some points of your prediction.

But, interesting anyway, sounds like a movie or somethin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join