It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic predictions of horrible terrorist attack & Bush assasination

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Hmmm....
Has someone been reading this thread too much?
Should SBP have copyrighted this prediction?
Or is this confirmation?

Someone else has dream of cruise ship disaster

I dreamed I was on a dock, Through the fog many ships were assembled
to sail. A huge explosion accompanied with black smoke distroyed one ship, Then like dominoe's other ships exploaded, the fog dissapeared and the shorline became an inferno. I coould'nt breath, I woke up sweating and choking! Could this be a premination of impending danger by terrorists, or a bad nightmare. I have had dreams come true...They dealt with family and friends.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Related? I saw mentioned before but here is the link to the story about a possible assination attempt on a US official.

Who knows, seems more of this prediction is coming true as time moves on. Then again there are a lot of strange things that happen in this world.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Geez! I've been away (in mourning for Rick James of course) and here's all this hoopla about ME: whether or not I'm a fake actress or a fat guy in a basement... blah, blah, blah... instead of the prediction.

But to those of you sticking to the subject matter, thanks for contributing the great info.

And y'all can dis me or respect me after the 15th, so be patient, baby...

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
You do not rub elbows with the rich and famous.

You should see a doctor, dear.

People who do do not have the desire to tell to the world.
I'm sticking to the big fat hairy guy in the trailer.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
SBP: Your best bet at this point is to "admit" that you are a 40-year-old virgin wearing Spock ears as you hunch over your computer in your parents' basement and mutter such things as "Worst... prediction... ever..." while dipping cheese puffs into a tub of hummus and reassuring yourself that your isolation is a result of your vastly superior intellect.

At least that way, most ATS contributors will accept you as "one of their own".

As for how much -I- might resemble that caricature, well... Hey! Look over there, quick!

As a side note that's strangely on topic, I directed "Mimi" from the board ThatsJustWeird referred to to this board. Mimi and SPB seem to be possibly on the same wavelength.

SBP: Any guidance on next week's Powerball numbers via u2u would be appreciated.

Edit: Removed proof of my complicity in the JFK assassination.

[edit on 8/11/2004 by Majic]

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
SB- i have many questions for you. First before 9/11 occoured did you tell anyone that you predicted 2 planes to hit buildings in the middle of september? Second I would like to hear more predictions from you, so that if they come true you will become more believable. Third if nothing happens in florida on the 15th nobody will take you seriously here anymore. Fourt you should contact the schools and ask if they have george bush planned to come to thier school and warn them that if they have george bush there to make the security high or something.

[edit on 11-8-2004 by DanTodd]

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
good one!

I'm sure "she'll be back and post that "she" did.

Is there a forum for the high and mighty?

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
im not like trying to make her look like an idiot, but i am just a little skeptical about her maybee being a frawd, she has made some good predictions but i dont know. SB- how sure are you that there will be a terrorist attack like the one you say you predicted? because i am about 60% sure that you are a realy psychic, and im like 20% sure about the terrorist attack. I would pray to god that you are incorrect with your predictions, but if your right that would suck big time.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Wow, drugs nowadays sure are getting strong.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
We could never cope with terror threats were we to be sober.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
With southbeachpsychic's state of mind how many terror threats are you bombarded with.
Interesting prediction, just way to far-fetched.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
SB- i seriously need to know if you are a fraud or not because i have alot of family in florida and if your serious i will warn them to watch out for a terrorist attack on the 15th

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   
www.washtimes.com...

Good Job Southbeach.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 01:49 AM
link   
what is that supossed to mean? just because hes planning a major terrorist attack, and killing george bush doesnt mean that he will.

[edit on 12-8-2004 by DanTodd]

[edit on 12-8-2004 by DanTodd]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Well, I was impressed when I heard about the assassination plot. At first glance of SBPs original post I scoffed in disbelief because it seemed so far fetched. As some of the pieces are falling into place, I am concerened now
The thugs who were arrested, the leak of the assassination plot, and the QM2 thing make me lean towards her being the real deal (even if she's some 40 year old fat guy hiding in the basement).

Like SBP has said, there hasn't been anything yet to disprove any of this, and some of the pieces are there now. We shall wait and see...

I am not 100% convinced yet, but I don't have any immediate plans to go to Florida, either

Whether or not things play out just as she says they will, I still think we are in for a bumpy ride the next few weeks. I think I'll invest in a few bottles of Captain Morgan's just in case.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DanTodd
SB- i seriously need to know if you are a fraud or not because i have alot of family in florida and if your serious i will warn them to watch out for a terrorist attack on the 15th

Oh yes Dan - so if you `really` knew (dont know how you would get the absolute certainty), you would tell your family in Florida that you had read about this prediction written by a psychic called SBP, on a site like this one, and they would instantly believe you and pack their bags and leave?

We will know nothing about the credibility of these predictions until they have happened, or hopefully, not happened.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 05:35 AM
link   
QE2 - Monday 16th Aug 2004 - Great Belt, Denmark

and

Fear of fertilizer terrorists in Denmark
Remember Oklahoma?

QE2 - She�s going to sail under this one on monday (This bridge is 6.790 m long)...:

and here is the entrance for the 2 tunnels used for trains (8.024 m long)...:
[img]http://www.storebaelt.dk/NR/rdonlyres/exyspckocsadtxsguclvzlenppdywdjku237rxmgej36rbwd23svmrw3ssdaikg2cmk73etcx2x4mtoo5vwsmq3ppoc/Driftbro5.jpg[/ img]

So QE2 will have two tunnels under her and a bridge above her when she passes The Great Belt...

I�m not predicting anything here, I just found it interesting...
Maybe some terrorists have found it interesting too?

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sarahko

Originally posted by DanTodd

Oh yes Dan - so if you `really` knew (dont know how you would get the absolute certainty), you would tell your family in Florida that you had read about this prediction written by a psychic called SBP, on a site like this one, and they would instantly believe you and pack their bags and leave?

We will know nothing about the credibility of these predictions until they have happened, or hopefully, not happened.

lol yea ur right, even if i were to tell my family to watch out on august 15th they probally wouldnt listen and think im crazy.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Imagine the conversation:

"guys, you have to leave Florida"

"why?"

"well, this self proclaimed psychic/producer/actress announced, on a website for conspiracies and alien contacts, that there would be a major terror attack on the 15th of August and I want to ensure your safety"

"Dionne Warwick told you we should leave Florida? Um, someone take away his credit cards and phone priviledges"

about as reliable as www.chickenhead.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
fat hairy guy? producer/actress?

Michael Moore???

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join