It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamberg-US Terrorist Training Camp-UPDATE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This is a follow up post to one recently began by Acid_Burn 2009 about Terrorist Training Camps in the US: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Why, to show you that us little ATS members can make a difference or get info or get something done.

The thread was left off with reports that differed from the originating report done by Doug Hagmann of NorthEast Intellegence Network a few years ago: www.youtube.com... Titled: New MOA Terror Training Video. One can go to the the NEIN website for more info and videos.

Another report was done recently that indicated most, if not all the men from Islamberg had left to go fight in Pakistan/Afganistan barenakedislam.wordpress.com. (found and posted by Acid_Burn 2009) Well. I decided that to get the best info was to get it from the horses mouth.

I wrote to Mr. Hagmann at NEIN and go this distrubing reply (which he has granted me permission to use). This is in response to the video I sent to him asking him for his thougths on it: barenakedislam.wordpress.com report

His Response from email:

Thanks for sending that link – I had not seen that article before (I’m not sure how I missed it).

I know but respectfully disagree with Dr. Williams in this instance. The men of Islamberg and others are NOT in Pakistan or any other ‘stan – they remain in the U.S. In fact, I’ve done surveillance and found numerous former residents in the city of Binghamton, NY and other metro areas, including NYC. There might be exceptions but certainly anyone traveling overseas is NOT the rule.

Following the spotlight and massive media campaign by the Christian Action Network, these people became like scattering ants – at the direction of Gilani himself. This was done for self-preservation, and it makes legitimate surveillance much more difficult.

I intend to publish more recent findings as soon as I can.

Again, thanks for your e-mail.

My very best,

Douglas J. Hagmann, Director
Northeast Intelligence Network
www.HomelandSecurityUS.com
*** END OF EMAIL***

Now, the scary thing is that this IS NOT bigger news in the US-that we have these training camps existing and that when it is brought up, the topic is ended quickly as not to offend anyone etc.

Well, as Acid_Burn 2009 got me to thinking that we-the little people-can do get involved. I am. I hope you will to. Start by spreading the word-well watch the video(s) as you will see it is not just in Update New York/PA Border. They are all over the US-getting ready. I even got Mr. Hagmann to readdress the issue. Maybe getting back on the front burner.

Let us not forget 9/11, the people who did it and the ones who wish to do more.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
Let us not forget 9/11, the people who did it and the ones who wish to do more.

You mean US intelligence agencies and the US government ?

Absolutely....Never ever forget

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Please do not turn this into a "9/11 was an inside job" thread, as that is not what it was intended for. There are hundreds of other threads for you to express your opinion regarding the matter. Stay on topic. Furthermore, I will be keeping a close eye on this thread and any off topic, off color and irrelevant thread will be reported to moderators. Take that however you want to, but don't say you were not warned in advance.

I would like to thank Anon72. This is a topic that should be of great concern to all Americans. These nuts are training to kill us in our own backyards.

While it is good that they have scattered like cockroaches, it is bad that they are now dispersed among the general population.

Please keep us up to date on anything new, and I will do the same. I am about to email Mr. Hagmann myself.

This is unrelated but the night before I posted the original camp thread, I had started to watch the 1st season of Jericho again. Kind of a weird coincidence.

Semper Fidelis

-Nate

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Retrovertigo

Funny man. I didn't want to go there and tried to keep it that way. But, i do see why you responded as such.

But, be that as it may, I am focusing on the more commonly accepted belief the Muslin Terrorist/Extremist were responsible-or at least owned up to do it. How's that?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by Retrovertigo

Funny man. I didn't want to go there and tried to keep it that way. But, i do see why you responded as such.

But, be that as it may, I am focusing on the more commonly accepted belief the Muslin Terrorist/Extremist were responsible-or at least owned up to do it. How's that?

That's perfectly cool, I have no intention of making further comment & disrupting your thread

You made the 9/11 comment at the end of your post, so I thought it reasonable to make a brief comment...

Carry on

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Related?

Not sure, but it's possible.

join