It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Right, here is the plan. members are free to take part in role playing game that is set in the year 2009. In the year 2009, the war on terror is over and America suffered heavy losses due to it. Anti-Terrorism laws are so strict that everyone is watched and monitored plus the government controls everything. Elections have been outlawed and a police state has been put into action. The EU has become a united european government and it to is starting to shape into a federal state, EU has recently been focusing on defence and miltary spending has hit an all time high. The fear is that war might errupt between the EU and America

Now, members will take on a character who is either living in the EU or America. Post how you go about your daily life and feelings about the "new world". Also your character is a member of a hidden underground movement to rebel against the police state. write about how your character deals with the government and battles for freedom. You can team up with other members aswell.

Have fun

rules;

- No immature posting

- has to be realistic

- no posting twice in a row

[Edited on 2-6-2004 by infinite]

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I'll take the part of a relieved individual who left America for a better place before this sh*t went down under your noses, and refer back to cautionary statements that were made on websites back in 2003-2004 as history lessons for the more civilized world.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I would try to form a sicoiety against the government, living in the U.S. I would try to get a lot of people on my side by the millions in my society. Then I would start a rebel against the government and take up arms. I would overthrough them and diclare myself dictator with support of the people. I will be true and rightful to the people. I would try to set up peace between out country and the E.U. avoiding war badly.

new topics

join