It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trust Glenn Beck even though he believes all this!? Pawn of the LDS church? Fulfilling Prophecy?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Glenn Beck is just another puppet like the rest of the talking media heads. There tactics are divide and conquer if Glenn had anything real and important to say they wouldn't let him on t.v.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

i see you can see through the smoke screen, and you eyes are indeed open to the truth, yes there are the grate deceiver. what scares me is they finely have a well know voice to back them, yes there are locals that talk up the LDS, but he seems to be world wide,TV and radio, what better way than get the word out?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
There was a recent post that covered material that was already covered in this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

Most of what the Mormon's believe is just as crazy as what Christians/Muslims/Hindus believe. It just sounds more crazy because it's not "your" faith. They all serve two purposes: Controlling the masses, and filling gaps in knowledge to give people a way to cope with the (often) harsh reality.

None of them is based on facts, and all of them have parts of their religion disproved by science.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Glad that you pointed this out. When you said that this relates to Islam desiring to bring about the end times as a way to get their idol back here, I thought surely you were talking about the Christians? I hear this all the time. This bad stuff HAS to HAPPEN before Jesus will return. Who CARES if ionizing radiation is deliberately spilled all over the place etc...and everyone has cancer? It HAS to happen in order for the end times to arrive! What a vain and inconsolable thought.

I'm not sure why this bugs you, though, as I had looked at your signature, twice, in wondering.

It doesn't matter, in caps?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I love how critical Beck is of the non-Judeo-Christian faiths (ok, lets just say it: Islam) and their "agenda"...when he is part of such a movement himself.

As an agnostic, and a social liberal, I love and respect all peaceful aspects of different faiths while being extremely skeptical of hidden agendas of orthodox religious movements. This includes Islam, Evangelicals, Zionists, LDS members......

I'm really not trying to undermine him by submitting a non-scientific psychological profile (and I certainly do not have a doctorate in the subject) but as I know many people who have strugled with addiction I do see how the LDS church and his current blabbering seems to stem from his newfound "purpose".

It certainly is ironic to think of the core base of Beck's followers and their religious beliefs compared to that of the LDS church. Of course once again I think cooperation and ideas should and can transcend religious institutions and dogma but I can't help but seem the irony....

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by BroketheWall

Maybe you need to study up on the mormon church a little more, half the crap you have on here is not true and hearsay about the LDS Church...I know because I am Mormon

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I don't even like Glenn Beck. I hate him.

But why would his faith matter? This seems like a cheap attempt to ruin his image. You can do plenty of that with the insane stuff he says on his show.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join