It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who can help with interpretation of dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hi all,

Just wondering if any one can help it's just that this dream was so vivid, the dream involved me drilling out a lock to someones house and then replacing it with a new one and then going on to explain how different types of locks work and how to pick them I do know this person as a passing aquaintance from years ago so pretty strange for him to be in one of my dreams

Any info welcomed

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Are you by any chance a locksmith in training or do you have a desire to become a locksmith?
Alternately someone close to you might have been a locksmith and the dream is really about them.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
no i work in the offshore oil industry i did once work with locks as part of my job many years ago and have no desire to work with locks i just thought the lock was some form of symbolism but dont know really

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Dreams are highly personalized and subjective in their interpretation. I have found meaning for a few of my own dream symbols. When I have a dream about a house that I feel is my home, even though it bares no resemblance to any place I ever lived in, it represents my family. A door to a house may represent freedom to come and go as it were or the possibility of a life change. A friend or neighbor's house may indicate their family and putting a lock on his door may mean that they are locking themselves away from their family or any influence from out side their family. Hope this helps you somewhat.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Interesting as i said earlier i have not seen this guy for years last i heard of him he has MS or ME not too sure which this i also heard about years ago i did'nt regard this as my home it was defo his also it was night and raining. Do you think that it could take this long for information about this person to manifest its self in my subconsious?? The mind is truley a strange machine

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Being at night and in the rain sounds important. Rain may indicate a hard time ahead, one full of sorrow (rain being symbolic of tears). Maybe night time may mean time is short or may indicate a death. It takes a lot of self exploration to come up with reasonable connections.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
To dream of picking a lock predicts an emberrassment due to involvement in someone else's affairs.

Not my interpretation, but from a dreamer's dictionary.

new topics

top topics

join