It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thinking of something and it appears

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
It appears (excuse the pun) that this is definately a universal phenomenon, some striking examples!

I believe that these events are respones to the thoughts/energy that we are emitting. Someone mentioned that the state of mind they are in, negative or positive affects the outcome of these events, feeling negative brings more and vice versa.

I tend to lean towards this idea. If these events are affected by our energy/vibration then is there a way to increase the frequency?

Maybe meditation could help?

Maybe just having an excited passion for something can cause some synchronistic events to occur, keeping you flowing in the correct direction in life?

How seriously should we take these events?

Is there a reason that we meet the person we haven't seen for 10 years?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This has been happening to me for a long time now but I've been noticing the past few weeks that a lot of people I see daily are getting this too! It was the weirdest day at work last Monday, everyone was going down memorie lane because of a song they heard or because someone mentioned something during a conversation that hit a nerve. Feelings of deja/vu and so on but it went on continuesly all day!

I've often wondered of its anything to do with magnetic fields and energy waves in the atmosphere because of everything that's going on on earth at this time? And maybe a connection with the solar storms? I heard they have an effect on our energys?

(just a thought)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Then what about people with OCD or OCD-like behaviours???

www.abovetopsecret.com...

<< 1   >>

join