It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New contest this year - how many women have you cheated with?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Don't get me wrong, I've never cheated, but I can't help but marvel at how weird it is that TWO major celebrities are having the problem and with so many affairs...

Both are in the double digits, and seem to almost be making it a contest, as of late.

As for women cheating with women...cheating is cheating...

However, consensual fun (i.e., if he was there), is just....NICE....
(for him)

[edit on 29-3-2010 by Gazrok]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I guess I lose the contest.....0 for me

look at the face of the angelic girl I am married to...pretty tough to imagine dishonoring that...but more importantly...look in her heart and mind and see her real beauty...now it goes from tough to impossible

-Kyo

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Who is the biggest scumbag competition??
I got this one in the bag I think.

I really shouldn't reply to this thread but I am going to anyways.
Hate me all you want,I am who I am.

It would be easier to tell you which ones I haven't cheated on.
There was only one but in the end I really should have cheated on her too because she turned out to be a really big whore.LOL

I had about a year where I had 2 girlfriends and they both knew about each other and were good friends with each other.
The first girl actually set me up with the second girl and they were my steady thing for awhile.
I was always honest to those girls and have always made it known I don't stop dating women because I met 1 woman.
Dating women is what I like to do...not woman but women.
While I was dating those 2 I also went out on several dates and met other women on the side.

Yes I am a pig,but,I was always honest.
I was dishonest at one point in my life tho...a friend and I had a competition to see who could get the most girlfriends without getting caught.
He won that one.
6 degrees of separation they say.

I know someone will probably be offended by my admission and call me a few names so I will apologize in advance and hope people keep the insults to theirselves.

Now where can I get my scumbag of the year award??

As far as the OP goes...why did these people even get married if they knew they couldn't commit to having sex with one woman??

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

But if you made it known that you would continue seeing other women from the get go, then I don't see how it can be called cheating.

If anything, you are more honest than most.

So no prize for you.....

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Not only that, but these guys went and created a FAMILY while engaging in this behavior...which has longer reaching consequences than hurt feelings and bruised egos...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
reply to post by Givenmay

Pictures or it didn't happen

How about a cell phone video? lol

[edit on 3/30/2010 by Givenmay]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
oops...had to erase that! TMI...lol

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder
reply to post by DrumsRfun

But if you made it known that you would continue seeing other women from the get go, then I don't see how it can be called cheating.

If anything, you are more honest than most.

So no prize for you.....

But I already cleared some space on my mantle.

Not even for the collecting girlfriends part of my post??
I'm scum I'm telling you...scum!!!
Now what am I going to do with my acceptance speech??

I'm ruined!!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Suck it up Playa...did you really think you won? lol

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Cheated?

Not cheated anyone ... they all get my D game.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
With Jesse James and Tiger Woods, I don't think anyone really has the right to judge, honestly. No one can imagine how corruptable you could be with that kind of money and celebrity. I know some of you will SAY you know how you'd act, but you're lying to yourself. With that amount of stress and perversion of natural habits, who knows if real love is even possible?

Having said that, I was very bad during my touring years. It had a lot to do with other immoral things I was doing as well, but women were always my number one drug.. I loved the attention and the feeling of companionship more than anything really.

That was all until I found true love. It was so beautiful that realized finally how badly someone could be hurt by such things. So I stopped my partying and became a hopeless romantic.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I think this thread has been grossly misunderstood.

Sickening actually.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

I'm not exactly sure what you mean because you're often rather cryptic in your condemnations and disdain ... but if your point is based on morality my view, as is often the case, was rather well portrayed in the recent South Park season premiere aptly titled Sexual Healing.

The episode not only crystalized the transparent duplicity and obfuscation that celebrities portray when their indiscretions are exposed to the public, but also the public's inherent moral hypocrisy when reacting to the news.

We all know what's going on here, don't we? Whenever a story breaks about some rich famous guy going around and having sex with tons of girls, we all wanna act like we don't understand it, but we do. We're guys, you know? Our brains are wired to strive to be the alpha male and get all the women we can. [walks into an open area in the room] I mean, look where we are. Even, even Benjamin Franklin screwed everything that moved. Because he could. We don't have to condone what these rich, famous people do, but... we can at least admit that, given the same temptations and opportunities that somebody like Tiger Woods has, a lot of us guys might do somethin' similar. www.spscriptorium.com...

My apologies if none of the above is relevant to your observation ... like I said, it is hard to tell what it is exactly that you took exception to.

[edit on 30 Mar 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I'm as sickeningly/delightfully boring as Kyo. 22 years, nada.

Maybe there's some sort of profound pressure that us reg'lar folk don't realize that is put upon people in the rich exuberance of those in the public eye. OR, maybe they're just cheatin' pond-hoppers, always looking for the next adventure.

I wonder......... would anyone have reason to talk about Sandra's lesser half if he didn't intrude himself into our awareness in this way? Maybe he felt ignored.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I simply meant that I think, that the OP started this thread about Celebs and their cheating ways. Not for ATS members to air their "laundry", not a real competition. That's all.

I could be wrong. Who knows.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Though I cannot speak for Gazrok, I believe you are probably correct in your assessment.

I suppose a lot of folks extrapolate how they interpret the situation outlined in the OP by referring to their own experiences, hence the proclivity to personal disclosure.

EFSpelling and syntax

[edit on 30 Mar 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I think we have a winner.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I may get hated for this but this is the truth I have cheated with 6 females in last 12 years. Out of all I only feel bit bad about 2 people I cheated.
One female's mom died so she became completely dependent on me emotionally and stuff and the second one was a ex-model and had a infant just few months old (someone's else) and she probably thought I would marry her or something you know father for her kid or something....but I was just 22-23 then and after spending sometime with her I dumped her and moved on to new one. I am 30yr old now.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Actually the question should be who hasent cheated before, had no clue who jesse james or sandra bullock were looked them up. Is there really a surprise here, more like a duh, anyways people should be more honest. That way I know who to avoid. As for bullock and tiger woods wife they knew what they were getting into, it's no mystery what they are abouth, both females, I dont feel sory for them. And if they were brought to the same time/spacesittuation, in another life they would do the same things.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The only woman that has ever led me into infidelity is the one with whom I am currently in a relationship. I have been unable to resist her feminine wiles despite the angry imprecations of several other women.

If any of those other women are reading this: don't blame yourselves. She's just better than you were, is all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join