It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress is controlled by robots!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
It may be a possible scenario that Congress, as a whole, is composed of robotic men. They have a metal frame skeleton with human-like skin on the outside. Further, they are being controlled with a joystick like controller by an outside force. That could explain recent events in which they pay no attention to reason. Robots do not illicit reason unless they are told to. So, the controller may be a robot as well.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
www.theage.com.au...

This might prove my theory!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
there is no doubt in my mind that they didnt check there souls at the door per say, thus giving credence to your theory! S&F

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

I agree. Robots do not have a soul unless programmed in. Congress is setting something up. I am not a conspiracy theorists but I smell something fishy in the air. The health care bill might be their opportunity to change us into robotic slaves.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Heisenberg

Its ok. I too am a robot that
with a quickness and can survive temperatures of 140 degrees or higher. Were built to last.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

I am not talking terminator T-800. These robots are cunning and can sneak among their human counterparts. They eat foods and drink liquids. Their aluminum foil tract allows for acids to process these things and such. They cannot however process sodium, as this could erode their circuit linkage to the controller.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Entirely possible. Here is a rare photo of a member of congress out of disguise. Im not positive but I believe it may be a Kennedy. [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b39bcdc7a178.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

In all seriousness, that could be a real picture that was planted by the NSA to make the public believe. I have a friend who has inside knowledge that has remarked that Lost in Space was actually the first live space missions, disguised as a tv show.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heisenberg

I am not talking terminator T-800. These robots are cunning and can sneak among their human counterparts. They eat foods and drink liquids. Their aluminum foil tract allows for acids to process these things and such. They cannot however process sodium, as this could erode their circuit linkage to the controller.

Kind of like that android from Fallout 3 who has synthetic skin, blood, organs ect. If that tech really did exist now then there would be no doubt at all.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Yeah. I agree. It is a possibility that this could indeed happen. What is fearful is the fact that when the time comes, they unveil their evil plan. Then, they rip off their outer shell and expose their interior which is superior to all alloys we know of.

blamobot.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Wicked theory…
But possible!
GEEZ!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Humble Leo

Well, given the situation of Congress, it is the only plausible explanation. These bugers are Robotic entities controlled by a joystick similar to an old Atari controller.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
And to make matters even more complicated, what if all of the government is under the direct control of the robotic joystick controller?reply to post by Heisenberg

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
There was this film about a community where all the women were replaced by robots...ah yeah....The Stepford Wives.

That was a remake of the 1975 orginal. Later they made a movia called the Stepford Husbands and even a The Stepford Children.

They had the technolgy back in 1975 and designed a complete family over the years.....bigger, stronger, faster. The upgrades must be close to perfection now and suitable for running office.

Today you just cannot tell the difference anymore.....they both tell you what you want to hear but do something else. I guess you are on to something.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I would bet they have good reasons and most of them are green.

Robots...thanks for the laugh!

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Here wee see Nancy Pelosi being assembled in a top secret laboratory somewhere deep underground. [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9f51544c2c1f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Heisenberg

Didnt you know this??

They are mass produced now after the success of the prototype...

Dont believe me?? Heres the prototype in question...

[edit on 30-3-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
lol craziness but still far fetched. Maybe in the future this will be a little more realistic.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
If it is possible, and my theory on point, then it is a matter of time before they command a large army and seek out to rule the world.reply to post by Reign02

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The entire congressional seat is robotically engineered. In addition, I have noticed on slow motion that many will even dip down and change energy supply packs on the floor of the senate.reply to post by Heisenberg

top topics

join