It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cold Fusion - Suppressed Technology? (documentary)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
If this has been posted before - apologies.

There are those who may remember the fuss that arose when a couple of chemists claimed publicly that they were able to create fusion in their chemistry lab at room temperature - complete with nuclear ash and inexplicable release of heat.

They were given a sound thrashing by the scientific community, and discredited. This documentary uncovers the story behind this episode, and we hear a very different story - money, greed and lies - it seems perhaps cold fusion is a possibility, or as this documentary claims, a certainty, after all.

This seems highly credible to me - and would turn the atomic model, and quite a few 'laws' of physics on their collective heads.

If you haven't seen this before - I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Amagnon]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Now, I cannot say that cold fusion doesnt work, but their are a few problems with it.

1. It doesnt really make sense in the first place. I mean, saturate palladium with hydrogen bam fusion......does that make sense to you? Because it doesn't to me. (it is a bit more complicated whan that but honestly...thats the jist)

2. The main issue is that it only happens some times. Cold fusion's replication in a lab setting is very...."not good." Sometimes it happens, almost all the time it doesn't. That is why it is discredited.

I really dont know what to think of it myself, before hand, those two PHD Suits who made the first "positive" cold fusion test down there in Utah where in very high standings in the scientific ring of social acceptance. So, its not like a few crackpots came up with this thing. It does make a case for government cover up...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
On your problems with it -

1. You ask if it makes sense, well - not from the view of the standard atomic model - but I have felt for a very long time that the standard model is completely wrong. I think the nucleus of atoms are not composed of anything except high density energy waves which displace the fluid of the vacuum. For this model - you have to ascribe to the theory that the vacuum is a fluid -not mainstream.

2. It seems that the reaction has been reproduced and become more stable with increasing empircal trials - I think it might require some very specific conditions, once they are able to experiment and ascertain the conditions - which it seems they have, or are extremely close to - then you can expect stable reactions.

The main problem with getting it to work properly, is that there is no theoretical basis for it - so it has to be done experimentally.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Check out sonofusionjets.com...

And also www.overunity.com...

Piezonuclear fusion --

both are from ultrasound ionization.

newnuclear.splinder.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

I hear what you are saying about the standard model, And under the standard model, you as well as i know that cold fusion really doesnt make much sense at all, hence why there is no theoretical model for it. I do also know that it has been replicated, but generally it is not replicated. If the model were to change, a lot of suits would be angry.

we are in agreement, somethings gotta give.

top topics

join