It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Searching for UFO Speaker near Birmingham!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I'm searching for one or more people interested in speaking about UFO's at a metaphysical group meeting in Birmingham, Alabama on Wednesday June 9th. Our topic for the evening is UFO's and will hopefully be held at Meyer Planetarium to be determined tomorrow. We would be really interested in hearing from anyone in the Birmingham area that has specific Alabama UFO knowledge. Of course anyone interested in attending will be welcome also. If you would love to be a moderator/speaker next wednesday please leave a message below and I will email you my phone number to confirm.

I think it will be a fun evening with a lot of really good conversation.

Ray

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Its been one day and I have not been able to find anyone interested in speaking of UFO's in Alabama. I will continue to hold out hope of finding a local expert or afficionary. We will be meeting at the Robert R. Meyer Planetarium on the Campus of Birmingham Southern College on June 9th at 6:30pm. I invite any local enthusiast of UFOlogy or astronomy to visit our group on that night.

For more information go to our website at MagickCityPagans.com and look on upcoming events in the forum section.

Thanks

Ray Johnson

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I'm in Birmingham but wouldn't be able to attend unfortunately. Have you contacted this guy? He's the state director of MUFON in AL.

John J. Czerwinski
State Director

(256) 882-0599
email:[email protected]

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I will give him a call and see what he can do for me, sorry you are going to miss the night at the planetarium. You are welcome to join us anytime in our metaphysical/scientific discussions on the seond wednesday of each month. go to Www.Magickcitypagans.com for info.

Ray

new topics

top topics

join