It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Euro will not recover dont believe the news

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Euro bounces back on Greece bailout plan

business.timesonline.co.uk...
The euro bounced back from a ten-month low today, after eurozone leaders agreed on a joint bailout package for Greece with the International Monetary Fund (IMF).
www.ft.com...

Dont believe the hype, the crisis is only just starting, funny how the news media networks dont talk spain or italy? why just greece? is that just to give sense that the impact is only felt in greece and no where eles?

Remember the reason they keep posting these news stories is because the G7 or G20 meeting is coming to toronto in june.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
funny how the news media networks dont talk spain or italy? why just greece?

Because Italy and Spain's deficit/debt problems pale in comparison to the UK or Japan.. And networks only report what sells.. Why would they report problems in Italy and Spain when there are none?

Greece was being reprimanded big time because it lied about its deficits and debts to get into the EUROZONE in the first place..

You say that the EURO will still collapse..

I say the EU have just used this problem to implement more Top Down Federal Economic Governance on its States therefore taking more of our Sovereignty..

The deal to stabilize Greece was always going to be finalized.. Do you honestly think 16 of the worlds wealthiest countries in the worlds wealthiest economy in the worlds biggest single currency zone were going to let it collapse because of a country that makes up 2% of its GDP?

Or that it is going to allow Spain or Italy to damage it further by not forcing them to pull back their deficits by a mere 5% each?

While the markets may have caused issues with its value.. for Europeans, the EURO is better off low against the dollar in these times in order to stimulate growth..

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Sorry what? there are no problems in italy?

Why would they report problems in Italy and Spain when there are none?

Where have you been latey? some fantasy world?

I dont where you have been latey but eupore is still in the hot spot, if you claim that italy is better then please provide proof.

The deal to stabilize Greece was always going to be finalized.. Do you honestly think 16 of the worlds wealthiest countries in the worlds wealthiest economy in the worlds biggest single currency zone were going to let it collapse because of a country that makes up 2% of its GDP?

right
thats what they did last week and the week before i am sure its going to be finalized.

You sound more like Pro New World type of person, by your post and all.

Sorry but my freinds in eupore and family members are saying eupore is still worse and will get worse far more.

Your post seemed a bit fantasy like rather then reality, funny how you got a one star of because.

I guess then there is no turmoil in eupore and there is no Global Meltdown
thats what your saying basically.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Hmm agent USA supporter, I suggest you read Dermos profile before you have a go at him, Hes very well respected in his opinion of the financial world, And alot of ATS members (myself included) look forward to his views on the World finance market, I think its his profession....

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Hey.. there's no need to be a prick about it.. Im only stating facts here.. so check your manners please.

I actually live around Europe and happen to be extremely well up on EU events.. Sorry.

Italy's Debt to GDP ratio may be one of this highest in the EUROZONE but why exactly do you think that they cannot cut public spending and curb their deficits over the next couple of years?

You family say things are bad in Europe? As in the entire continent? Some of which isn't in recession.. So where exactly is bad? the EU? Some EU states? Some EUROZONE states?

You don't even seem to know what "Europe" is buddy..

And the funniest thing is that You are basing your supposed factual information on speculative opinionated heresay from supposed "Family" in "Europe"..

Reality check here.. The EU is not actually in recession.. Not since October last year.. Only some areas are bad..

And FWI.. Isn't the US also in a bad way? Same unemployment rate as the EU? So its equally as bad? No need to point the finger and pretend things are worse somewhere else..

And once more.. Internal EU politics is exactly as it suggests.. Internal.. Like California dealing with the Federal US over its deficit..

You sound more like Pro New World type of person

So because I state facts that show you to be wrong.. that means I must be demonized as a "Pro New World Order Person"?

Don't make me laugh man.. If I support the unification of the European continent thats none of your business..

If you have a problem with that I suggest you move to the Middle East where they love to hate the future..

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Reality check here.. The EU is not actually in recession.. Not since October last year.. Only some areas are bad..

So Why Then Have an Global Meltdown subsection forum if you think that way?

You do know that GDP numbers can be manipulated dont you?

I guess if Eupore isnt in a recession then america isnt in a recession either.

Things in eupore wont be better, thing will get worse its fine if you dont believe me, i have seen the so far worse here in north america, funny how you claim eupore isnt in a recession.

You remind of those good news people but in reality only bad news will follow suit afterwords.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Since we can't give 'applause' for great posts!

Weather you like it or not - I just befriended you mate!

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
So Why Then Have an Global Meltdown subsection forum if you think that way?

The logic behind that statement is flawed on so many levels I can't even get my head around it lol..

We are still talking about why media isn't reporting Italy and Spain defaulting yea??

You do know that GDP numbers can be manipulated dont you?

Yes, the speculative financial markets do so all the time.. But the EUROZONE markets are a lot more regulated than the US ones.. Especially UBER-Controlling economies like France and Germany.. So it's harder for GDP growth figures to be manipulated..

Anyway.. i don't understand your point..? What are you trying to get at?

I guess if Eupore isnt in a recession then america isnt in a recession either.

Things in eupore wont be better, thing will get worse its fine if you dont believe me, i have seen the so far worse here in north america, funny how you claim eupore isnt in a recession.

I said the figures say so.. And they do. However, unemployment levels are still rising overall.. as in the US.

Of course things aren't great here, I'm the first person to admit it. I am currently in Ireland where its very tight at the moment..

But not great in relation to where? China? Where growth is explosive? The average person earns more in a month in Ireland than in a year in China... We live like Kings in comparison..

Japan? They have had a decade of stagnation, rising unemployment and poverty...

The US? While the US markets lost almost 25% of their wealth in the crash.. EU markets lost only 6%.. In relation to growth.. we're in the exact same boat except the US markets are freer which allows for quicker growth and bigger busts... So the US financial system will keep pulling profits but that will take a long time to trickle through..

The whole of the EU is under pressure and I know things will get tighter but that doesn't mean the whole thing will collapse.. Complex economies in Europe have been around for thousands of years and have never completely fell apart..

Why now? And why would EU states let the EURO collapse? Possible create a two tier EURO but collapse?? If the EURO collapses, it takes the EU with it and 21% of the Global market... That means, bye bye Global Economy..

Even the "New World Order" heads couldn't handle something that catastrophic.

[edit on 26/3/10 by Dermo]

new topics

top topics

join