It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Linda Moulton Howe; Life Saving Miracles - Angelic Interventions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I stumbled during surfing on the net on this Podcast and thought that this could perhaps be interesting for some here regarding the subject.

It is in my opinion a very interesting subject.

Earthfiles reporter and editor Linda Moulton Howe has encountered mortal danger several times and something in the unseen has intervened to save her life.

Life Saving Miracles - Angelic Interventions?
Tue, Jan 26, 2010

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e9c656b79365.jpg[/atsimg]

Earthfiles Reporter and Editor Linda Moulton Howe has encountered mortal danger several times and Something in the unseen has intervened to save her life.

Does the soul/spirit call out?

Is there another-dimensional physics of angelic interventions, a very real dynamic of our cosmos that many have experienced through the centuries, but still remains a spiritual mystery, a miracle?

www.earthfiles333.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Irregardless of whether angelic intervention is involved, the concept of a new sensory system (which Linda Moulton Howe discusses at the beginning of the video) is intriguing. I websearched to find out more about the medical research that she was referring to. I found this article:

Researchers find hidden sensory system in the skin

These medical researchers suggest that malfunctions with this sensory system may be responsible for "mysterious pain conditions such as migraine headaches and fibromyalgia, the sources of which are still unknown, making them very difficult to treat."

Maybe this sensory system does help us sense unseen things such as magnetic or electric fields? Maybe, as Ms. Moulton Howe suggests, it is responsible for those times when we sense we are in danger or being followed etc. even though we have no visible or audible reason for these feelings? Maybe people in whom this sensory system is more acutely sensitive are those that we consider psychic?

It will certainly be interesting to see how this research progresses over the years.

[edit on 3/27/2010 by CarolynC]

new topics

join