It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly 300 Congress members declare commitment to 'unbreakable' U.S.-Israel bond

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OddTimeSignature

I hate to say this so bluntly to you but quite a lot of your lobbyists, congressmen etc are also Jews... Who you "buying off" then?

You do not even know your own country.....

Good job my Jewish education taught me more than the strip of land before my nose.... America is not all that.... I guess you will find that out soon.... Too late.... But a lot of yanks cant even find where France is on the map.....

Sad.....

I love America too.... Shame you guys let yourself be led by idiots too...

I want America to succeed.... Its our best hope for freedom.. But the people there do not even recognize that they are slaves... Or are starting too, but too late it seems....

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Lets move that banking system and see what happens.... DUDE...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Whatever... The 10 commandments did not come from Rome.. Neither did the Bible but from Israel.. Deal with it.. Learn History..

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Well Good luck to you all Americans, you have fight for your self...I will slip of to my own country which is non jewish...where we judge people for their doings and not their belief...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

A good Jewish response... I applaud you... You wont get what you want in America though... The law has been subverted too much.. The feds are taking over the states..

You guys could lead the way and change that.. But you are pussies who would rather mouth off on the net instead...

that aint the America I grew up with...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Well it was anyway a nice little evening debate...Good luck to you also my friend...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
This video pretty much sums up this entire topic . It's simple, vote against the agenda of AIPAC lobby group and commit political suicide.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Israel is the Capital of United States of America.. They declare it as another country because of public image ..

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Very disturbing... but unfortunately nothing new.

John Hagee at AIPAC 2007:

Ladies and gentlemen of AIPAC it's a new day in America. The sleeping giant of Christian Zionism has awakened; there are 50 million Christians standing up and applauding the State of Israel. [...]
As you know, Iran poses a threat to the State of Israel that promises nothing less than a nuclear holocaust. I have been saying on national television, in churches and auditoriums across America it is 1938; Iran is Germany and Ahmadinejad is the new Hitler. Ladies and gentlemen we must stop Iran's nuclear threat and stop it now and stand boldly with Israel, the only democracy in the Middle East. [...] We're organizing Congressional District by Congressional District, so that as body we can standup and speak up for Israel every year in Washington, DC and Congress will know that the matter of Israel is no longer just a Jewish issue; it is a Christian Jewish issue from this day forward.
Full Speech

Google Video Link

I remember people over at RaptureReady.com were applauding the disproportionate casualty numbers (100:1) during the Gaza "war" last year as "miracles, clearly the work of God..."

Source

Apparently, there are many people who can't wait to jump start the Apocalypse, in order to let the events of Revelation unfold, so that their Messiah can come to help them.

God help us all...

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Conspiracy Pianist]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Uh, why is no one mentioning the elephant in the room here? Zionists run the western world now. The 'ashkenazi' jews who view the U.S. and all others as unimportant 'goyim' to be ruled like sheep. They now have a stranglehold over America's foreign policy, as well as government, and all countries financial systems that have a central bank. Of course, if you mention that fact, or the ongoing siege of Gaza you are in danger of being called an anti-semite, or a neo-nazi, and in rare cases a 'self-hating jew'. They always fail to mention that not every zionist is jewish, and not every jewish person is a zionist.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1

A good Jewish response... I applaud you... You wont get what you want in America though... The law has been subverted too much.. The feds are taking over the states..

Hello,
I see you are very proud of your heritage, which is commendable.

With my christian upbringing, I always admired, hell, I wished I could've been Jewish. I wanted to learn Hebrew so that when God came to do whatever is written, I'd be able to understand his words! Isn't that just silly?

I saw a thread here recently but cannot find it. It was about Zionists/Jews recruiting people to observe forums and report to the "office" of said findings. When running across anti-Semitic posts. Do you know anything about this group? Are you "in the office?" You just seem very well trained in posting shall I say "Jews rule the Earth, and or, We are the chosen Ones."

If you wouldn't mind looking into 1 CO; 10, 1-13...
I'll even c&p for you...Will you tell me your interpretation of it, please? Thanks...
>
Warnings From Israel’s History

1For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers, that our forefathers were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea. 2They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea. 3They all ate the same spiritual food 4and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ. 5Nevertheless, God was not pleased with most of them; their bodies were scattered over the desert.

6Now these things occurred as examples to keep us from setting our hearts on evil things as they did. 7Do not be idolaters, as some of them were; as it is written: “The people sat down to eat and drink and got up to indulge in pagan revelry.” 8We should not commit sexual immorality, as some of them did—and in one day twenty-three thousand of them died. 9We should not test the Lord, as some of them did—and were killed by snakes. 10And do not grumble, as some of them did—and were killed by the destroying angel.

11These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the fulfillment of the ages has come. 12So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don’t fall! 13No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

My interpretation? I think the Jews are the chosen ones; The ones who are to be an example of how to not behave toward brothers/sisters of the Earth.

This is entirely off-topic, I apologize.

[edit on (3/26/1010 by loveguy]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
"My interpretation? I think the Jews are the chosen ones; The ones who are to be an example of how to not behave toward brothers/sisters of the Earth."(loveguy)

Kicked out of Egypt, Germany, for the same reasoning that they are meddling with American politics. Sometimes you have to call a spade a spade. Zionism: you can't take the shepherd out of the shepherd.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by MinorityReporter]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MinorityReporter

Hello,
I thought I was replying to Yissachar1.

But thanks for replying to mine.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Why is this even news, we know the anglo american empire runs israel, so why would it be any different.

More like the other way around.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Truth is... But for us the US would be just another country somewhere on the planet...

lol, I find this quite amusing

and if it wasn't for the USA,
your grandaddy would have died
in a Nazi Concentration Camp and you would have
never been born to make it here
to ATS to post such rude and obnoxious
arrogant comments. So we accept
your apologies and you're welcome.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

I hate to say this so bluntly to you but quite a lot of your lobbyists, congressmen etc are also Jews... Who you "buying off" then?

You do not even know your own country.....

I am sure people know when they are voting for a Jew, unless the person in question works to hide that fact. That isn't the point.

Jewish or not they are voting for an American-citizen, not an Israeli-citizen.
The American people and their well-being should always come first.

I bet if people knew beforehand that when electing a Jew to public office that they would work extra hard to enrich the lives of Israel and her people as opposed to or at the expense of the Americans who put them there, I am sure a lot of them would think twice about ever doing it. I would hope they really would.

So are building the case for discrimination?
That Jewish politicians in America will always be loyal to Israelis over Americans?

Sounds like what I hear from people in those hate groups.

- Lee

[edit on 27-3-2010 by lee anoma]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
It really does not matter anymore.

Now that the US administration has withdrawn support from Israel, Israel is finished.

War with Israel would be politically a very popular move for Obama, if Israel was stupid enough to carry out yet another false flag on American soil.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow
Now that the US administration has withdrawn support from Israel, Israel is finished.
War with Israel would be politically a very popular move for Obama, if Israel was stupid enough to carry out yet another false flag on American soil.

u r correct
it would be a good move for Obama
however, we still do not know the entire
precept of the rift. Remember, Obama was
raised Muslim or so I hear. I bet it crawled
Netin-Yahoo to have to do business as equals
with a Muslim, lol. I wonder if that played a part
in the rift. Or maybe Obama didn't want to
play Israel's terror game anymore. Don't know.

I wished I could have been a fly on the wall
when they met last week

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

It's called being monumentally gullible. The US imagines that simply having an 'ally' in the Mid-East, however fair weathered and one-sided the relationship is, is some kind of security net to order to micro manage the area.

They are wrong.

Israel is one of THE largest destabilising forces in the area, and always has been since it's inception in the 40's.

They routinely flaunt UN rules and resolutions and have even murdered the personnel of at least one UN monitoring station, when it was bombed, 'by accident, of course', we no penalty whatsoever.

They have perpetrated war on many of their neighbours in an almost cavalier fashion, using vastly superior technologies and powerful armaments, again, in a seemingly ironic reversal of the biblical stories of 'David and Goliath'.

They appear to think nothing of causing the genocide of the less able people in the area, which is astoundingly and incomprehensibly ironic considering the Jewish people's own brush with oblivion a few short decades ago.

And again, in stupendously amazing parallels with Polish Jews in the 30's and 40's, Israel have turned the country of Palestine into a virtual Ghetto, complete with below subsistence standards, and severe wanting, hardship and brutality metered out on it's peoples, in almost a carbon copy of the Nazi's systematic abuse and the Ghettoization of the Polish and other Jews.

Anyone seeing a pattern?

And yet, the West gives continued aid, including political and military support to Israel in spite of the many real parallels of the evils perpetrated on human beings in 1930's and 1940's Europe, leading to multi-millions being slaughtered during WWII.

The Irony is tangible.

The governments and politicians of our Western countries often state that we must never forget the terrible atrocities that occurred during this dark time in the world, lest we are destined to repeat them.

Yes, talk IS cheap, isn't it. It appears to be happening again, right under all of our noses, yet far from remembering what 'we must never forget', we are actually aiding and abetting this outrage.

Are we going to continue to help the twisted government and agents of Israel perpetrate these atrocities on it's poorer and weaker neighbours, until they are exterminated?

As a child growing up in what i felt was one of, if not the greatest country on Earth, Great Britain i was under the illusion that we did not tolerate this kind of thing.
We would seek to redress the balance, and right the wrongs and actively fight the guilty with sanctions and pressure, or so i thought.
I had held similar views about the United States too. I felt secure in the knowledge that where there were bullies and evil governments prepared to inflict this abuse, there would be countries like ours, ready to stop or prevent it. I certainly didn't think we would be aiding a country whose actions mirror those of the German Nazi government.

WHY are we doing this? The logical answer is to have a base of operations in the area, from which to strike at 'rogue' nations in the area, should the need arise. The West believes a militarily strong Israel, even if she happens to be morally bereft, is a necessary evil for the protection of the West.

This is obviously far from so. With every Israeli outrage, and continued Western support of the same, further utter hatred ensues, not only the perpetrators but also those that support them, namely us. So basically, this policy is destabilising and actually a danger to the West, rather than the opposite.

Would it be any different if our people were the one's being murdered? If it were our children being brutalised both physically and mentally and being deliberately denied sufficient basics of life?

Of course it wouldn't be different. We would be doing all we could to get revenge on those we saw as responsible and take any steps to make it cease, and to remove the menace from our door.

Only this week, has it come to light that a Mossad agent procured false British passports, in the names of British Jews, to carry out yet another act of terrorism, by means of assassination of an Hamas leader...a democratically elected leader no less.

What was the punishment for this crime of aiding terrorism and falsifying British passports? Expulsion. That's it...sent home, no official inquiry, no criminal prosecution, just asked to leave. To add insult to injury, Israel is already sending another 'diplomat' to replace the expelled one.

All of this on top of the fact that recently a prominent Israeli military strategist, has openly said that Israel actively targets European cities with weapons of mass destruction! What kind of country targets long term allies with weapons of mass destruction and spells out, in NO uncertain terms, that is Israel looks like it is going to be overrun, or invaded it WILL take the rest of the world down along with it!

We went to war with Iraq, have killed upwards of 1.5 million men, women and children based on the SUSPICION the possessing weapons of mass destruction, let alone openly stating they have targeted our cities!

I'm ashamed to say that i hadn't really looked at Israel with a particularly critical eye previously in my life, and even now, i'm sure i've barley scratched the surface of what goes on there, but the more one looks at it, the more one realises just what an absolute danger to world Israel has become, and not only it's local neighbours.

It's a real shame on all of us, for allowing this to continue without severe sanctions at the very least.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Yet another anti-smeitic thread! I'll bet you don't believe the Holocaust ever happened too! Jew Hater!

Nothing will stop these madmen from Israel. They have bought our congress lock, stock and barrel. Now they are even signing up to say "WE LOVE YOU ISRAEL, WHATEVER YOU WANT".
Nevermind that WE THE PEOPLE pay them and supposedly "elected" them. I'm calling my rep (booby scott - va) to ask why he felt the need to grovel and put his name to this trite piece of garbage.
I was raised Christian but no amount of early training and/or brainwashing can make me feel good about this. All I can say in response is:

FREE PALESTINE!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join