It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly 300 Congress members declare commitment to 'unbreakable' U.S.-Israel bond

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by illusive man

Well Jerry Springer Im sure will hand out a few diplomas for you....

WE made you great.. Yeah... Jews...

Truth hurts...

We gave you all the military capabilities you have... Swallow that....

Its true...

What else is true is Jewish investment in your land...

Lets remove that too

Bring it home to Jerusalem..

You guys say you prop US up??? What a laugh....

We prop YOU up...

You are the weakest link...

Goodbye...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1

Well Jerry Springer Im sure will hand out a few diplomas for you....
WE made you great.. Yeah... Jews...
Truth hurts...
We gave you all the military capabilities you have... Swallow that....
Its true...
What else is true is Jewish investment in your land...
Lets remove that too
Bring it home to Jerusalem..
You guys say you prop US up??? What a laugh....
We prop YOU up...
You are the weakest link...
Goodbye...

i am starting to see why Israel expanding into Gaza and the west bank, with such a big ego i dont think even that area is big enough for you alone

yeap only people of the Jewish faith are smart everyone else are stupid

all those scientists and inventors who arent jewish and gave us all those marvals stole it from people of the jewish faith.

tell your people to have a break and have a kik kat, they deserved it

i am so sorry, i didnt acccept the fact a person of one faith is the master race and did everything for mankind.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Did not steal anything... Truth is... But for us the US would be just another country somewhere on the planet...

Our expertise gave you power..

Russia too...

Sad fact is that you guys could never work it out without us...

Funny that...

Oh yeah...

Yeshua/Jesus is a Jew...

No Ego necessary just home truth...

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry... We are number one...

LOL

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

i will have to admit this
I like you

you make me laugh and would make an exellent stand up,
keep up the act.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I bet you that these 300 congress members are the same members that recently voted to continue the war on terror.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Well, Im in the UK at the mo getting back in my old unit... So if you are here, I will gladly meet up with you, buy you a pint or two or three or four... You get the picture..

You can slag of Israel, and i will just get drunk.. LOL..

Hopefully you will go home having made a friend.... Drunk... And that us Israelis arent monsters but like you...

My posts were meant to be outrageous with an element of truth...

It is absurd the way we are perceived on this site....

But I gues it takes you to be a brit to get my humour...

Not that it matters...

The facts are still true..

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

to correct you
i am British.

i dont slag off Israel because i think its cool
i say alot about others aswell, israel isnt that special.

and i dont see people of the jewish faith being any more or less important then any other ape on this planet. (i am refering to us)

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

israel isnt that special. and i dont see people of the jewish faith being any more or less important then any other ape on this planet.

THANK YOU LORD.......

You can write that on my tombstone... It would make me happy.... That... And being a good dad..

And knowing where the best pubs are..

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
This is simple even for the slow ones...you pay israel about three billion per year in support...they say thank you by buying your congress members so they are primarily loyal to israel and not US...and ooo lets not forget...israel now own your asses, and what are you doing about it...you sit and wining how bad things have become...NO how about to become the democracy you claim you are and start to get the power back to the american people...GET UP...

[edit on 26-3-2010 by OddTimeSignature]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OddTimeSignature

Whatever dude... You can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink... You voted for these morons so who is really to blame huh?

YOU

But that money is nothing compared to what the Jews gave you....

Yet what is right is right.. And Jews are called to be righteous.. If they dont act that way then they are NOT Jews...

Yeah

Wake up...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Well...tell us...what exactly have the jews give the americans?...Dude...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Well..... Your religion.... Your laws... Your defense.. Just about your whole thing... Thats enough for now... Need anymore then holler.....

Edit to add; most of your NAMES are Hebrew too; like John (Yachannon), so there is something else... There is always something else...

Good Shabbbat

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Yissachar1]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
here listen to this for the next hour ...

www.podbean.com...

911 was done by isreal ... washington went to isreal ... PM Netanyahoo basically said if you sell us out... I have nothing but broken glass to offer you.. threat... We will shatter you... and your boss threat... few days later Clinton gives "Unbreakable Bond" reply... sounds like talk is going on in the background in public and I dont like the message.

and catch these past shows as well, especially the march 15th show.
theuglytruth.podbean.com...

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

So what you is saying is the US is jewish...the laws are made by jews...the military are paid by jews and not the American worker...NO, Dude you are way to arrogant in your believe to even notice when you offending the American...

This is what the rest of the world have discovered...thats why you almost dont have any friends left, just the Americans that you have bought...so arrogant...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
If I were an American, I'd be pretty embarrassed regarding this statement.. Might as well declare unwaivering support for North Korea while they're at it.

Time to elect some new senators.

We're still working on our PM up here of course, which is a shameful situation all on it's own, sigh.

Just say no to supporting Israeli terrorism and the genocide of the Palestinian people!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

ERRRRRRRRRR no.... You asked what the Jews gave America and I told uou... Accept or reject is up to you.. But your laws... Judeo Christian... Your religion is Judeo ... Your defense... Made by us.... You banking system too.. And your names...

You can whinge all you like but its true...

Your architecture is Roman in your capital.. But American??? Whats that?

Not arrogance... but truth...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Well what would the Americans have done if the Russians bought off 300 congress members...they would have climbed the barricades...and even the Russians are much less violent and aggressive than the israelians...something smells like it was the israelian lobby's who scared off the American people from the Russians...they have everything to gain...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Dude, Israel did NOT give me my religion, not one bit.
As for my LAWS, I thank Greece and Rome as much as anyone for my system of govt.
I really don't have any strong ties with them. If I did have affection for the state, that crap they pulled in Gaza broke what was there.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by OddTimeSignature
This is simple even for the slow ones...you pay israel about three billion per year in support...they say thank you by buying your congress members so they are primarily loyal to israel and not US...and ooo lets not forget...israel now own your asses, and what are you doing about it...you sit and wining how bad things have become...NO how about to become the democracy you claim you are and start to get the power back to the american people...GET UP...

[edit on 26-3-2010 by OddTimeSignature]

Yes you have nailed it Odd Time.

Support Israel and...................

And you will be loved by the Zionist owned media.
Loved by the big Zionist owned multinational campaign contributors.
Become part of the Zionist network, and you are IN.
You have made it, and your political success is all but assured.
You may then even be invited to join AIPAC.

Dual American Israeli citizenship means you can always escape to Israel, with no possibility of extradition should your criminal activity ever be publicly exposed.

But you must in return support Israel wholeheartedly while you are in political power.
Forget dumb America, Israel must always come first.
Look after Israel and Israel will look after you.

It is hardly surprising that Congress has now become a foul nest of treason and criminality.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Well your so called jewish banking system have done soo much for the US...This link will show you just how much LINK ...have you no shame in your body...Dude...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join