It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Clay County, KY Election Officials Found Guilty of Election Fraud, Vote Buying

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

BREAKING: Clay County, KY Election Officials Found Guilty of Election Fraud, Vote Buying

www.bradblog.com

Convicted high-ranking officials include a circuit court judge, county clerk and school superintendent
Each face up to 20 years in broad conspiracy that included manipulation of electronic voting machines

All eight defendants in Clay County, Kentucky's election fraud trial have been found guilty today by a federal jury. Six of those eight were high-ranking election officials, including the county clerk, a circuit judge and the school superintendent. The conspirators were
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 26-3-2010 by impressme]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Who says we have fair elections in America? It's my opinion that we don’t, anymore.
If this is one small town that was caught how many more that have not been caught?
I know my town elections are rigged, because a former city council member told me so.
The individual told me they put in who they want in, and it has been that was since the 1920s. Remember GWB two elections? Well here is your proof that it does happened.
I know our towns politicians are corrupt it is about who spends the most money on both side of the parties to win an election.
How about you, is your local government corrupt, are your local town elections rigged? Are there any vote count irregularities in your local government elections?

www.bradblog.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
right about now there's a phrase that comes
to mind

TOLD YA SO !!!!

But I guarantee u wont ever hear of anyone
getting convicted of this on a national level.
Not because it doesn't happen, but cuz the
investigation gets halted by some federal
agency with acronyms for a title.

This is the way Bush Jr. got elected.
Voter machine fraud

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
And this is happening in rural KY. More resources for corruption in the big cities surely mean that this isn't an isolated incident. I am telling you right now that technology is going to undermine every election from here on out. Your vote no matter if you think it is precious does not count.

@boondock, surely you will here about it, the media bias on the left will take it to the masses just as quickly as the right wing media would if it benefited them.

This also makes me wonder if the right to smoke pot in California will be rigged by big pharma.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by ventian]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Great catch man. S&F for you.

I was going to post the Clinton Curtis thing too, but hey- this is ATS! People are on top of things around here.

I wish they'd get life. After all, rigging the vote affects everyone. And if they are going to be that corrupt, they better be ready to pay dearly. In a corrupt town like that they'll probably end up doing 2 to 5 years- or just get probation. But this is just the tip of the iceberg. Those damn voting machines have got to go.

One piece of good news, I suppose though- I think recently a federal court disallowed the merger of two of the biggest voting machine manufactures in an anti trust suit. If you call that good news.

more here:

3/8/10: DOJ Finds ES&S Purchase of Diebold Illegal, Orders Divestiture Within 60 days

Today, the Department of Justice “determined that the purchase of Premier Election Solutions, Diebold Inc.'s recently renamed e-voting division, by Election Systems & Software, Inc. (ES&S) has resulted in a voting machine monopoly.” It ordered the company to divest from the purchase within 60 days. The DoJ and nine states settled the case pending court approval. The proposed settlement is here and the DoJ statement on the settlement is here.

www.velvetrevolution.us...

Good news to me comes in the form of a paper trail when it comes to voting. Only way to fly.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
This is very interesting.

This sort of thing has been suspected for a long time but it's good to see proof finally materializing.

I also found another interesting news story from Kentucky to add as well.

Secretary of State Trey Grayson can oversee the U.S. Senate race in Kentucky without any apparent conflict of interest, a government ethics panel ruled Friday.

Grayson, who is Kentucky's chief elections official, is running as a Republican for the Senate seat being vacated by the retiring Jim Bunning. One of his GOP rivals, Bowling Green physician Rand Paul, questioned whether Grayson should recuse from oversight of the race.

Trey Grayson, the man running against Rand Paul, (son of Ron Paul) will be allowed to oversee the election he's running in.

If Kentucky already has ballot rigging how can the ethics panel justify allowing someone to oversee a race in which they themselves are a candidate.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Studious]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
One piece of good news, I suppose though- I think recently a federal court disallowed the merger of two of the biggest voting machine manufactures in an anti trust suit. If you call that good news.

lmao
that's like Al Capone inviting
John Dillinger out to lunch.

think I'll have the exploding meatballs !!!!
I get the banks on this side o'town
and youse get the banks ..... ummmm
where I tell youse to !!!! Capeesh???

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
This doesn't surprise me, being from KY for most of my voting years.

Growing up, we had Sheriffs, and Judges EVERYONE knew were crooked. We didnt know HOW these drunks, crooks and MURDERERS (yes, murderers, a police chief was recently arrested for a murder the whole county knew he commited twenty some odd yrs ago.
) kept getting elected. There is even a book written about murders in this KY County Alone.

Now we know.

Thanks for bringing up the conflict of interest, I will have to look into that. I just saw Rand on TV last night during the game, and he used the word God and referenced abortion, in an attempt to pander to the right.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Studious
This is very interesting.

This sort of thing has been suspected for a long time but it's good to see proof finally materializing.

I also found another interesting news story from Kentucky to add as well.

Secretary of State Trey Grayson can oversee the U.S. Senate race in Kentucky without any apparent conflict of interest, a government ethics panel ruled Friday.

Grayson, who is Kentucky's chief elections official, is running as a Republican for the Senate seat being vacated by the retiring Jim Bunning. One of his GOP rivals, Bowling Green physician Rand Paul, questioned whether Grayson should recuse from oversight of the race.

Trey Grayson, the man running against Rand Paul, (son of Ron Paul) will be allowed to oversee the election he's running in.

If they already have ballot rigging how can they justify allowing someone to oversee a race in which they themselves are a candidate.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Studious]

What a ridiculous and typical KY response to conflict of interest.

Is Rand the son of Ron Paul from Texas? THE Ron Paul?

To answer my own question, yes.

www.chron.com...

Wow! I dont like Rand at all from what I have seen from the pandering to the Christians, but I had no idea he was Ron's son.

new topics

top topics

join