It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel told: no passport promise means no new Mossad diplomat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Israel told: no passport promise means no new Mossad diplomat

www.independent.co.uk

The Israeli government will not be allowed to replace the senior Mossad station chief expelled from London over the cloning of British passports used in the assassination of a Hamas commander unless it offers a public assurance that UK citizens' documents will never be used again for clandestine operations. The Foreign Secretary David Miliband wants his Israeli counterpart, Avigdor Lieberman, to make the pledge. British diplomatic officials are insisting the situation is not negotiable.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 25-3-2010 by DarkspARCS]

[edit on 3/25/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Well... seems Israel made their own bed with this one.

Just wish the U.S. will accept the truth about 911 and ultimately will take the same - if not a harder stance - against our attacker, Israel.

It's rather funny, that those jews back in Europe before the hostilities of World War 2 took place had the same kind of power over states like Germany and ultimately Germany gave rise to Hitler, who slammed the jews with as much callousness as they were treating the Europeans.

Now America is, it seems, resorting to Fascism, with the influence of the jews guiding the process.

One question I have recently pondered is...:

WERE THE JEWS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RISE OF FASCISM BACK IN PRE-WWII GERMANY? ... If so, wow, it sure backfired on them, didn't it?

www.independent.co.uk

[edit on 25-3-2010 by DarkspARCS]

[edit on 3/25/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I've tried to fix the issue with the links - to no avail.

MODS: what's up with this?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkspARCS

Well... seems Israel made their own bed with this one.

Just wish the U.S. will accept the truth about 911 and ultimately will take the same - if not a harder stance - against our attacker, Israel.

It's rather funny, that those jews back in Europe before the hostilities of World War 2 took place had the same kind of power over states like Germany and ultimately Germany gave rise to Hitler, who slammed the jews with as much callousness as they were treating the Europeans.

Now America is, it seems, resorting to Fascism, with the influence of the jews guiding the process.

One question I have recently pondered is...:

WERE THE JEWS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RISE OF FASCISM BACK IN PRE-WWII GERMANY? ... If so, wow, it sure backfired on them, didn't it?

Pardon me?

Hitler did not react with the "same kind of callousness" as the Jews did towards Germany. Are you out of your mind? They were exterminated. And before they were exterminated, they had everything of value they possessed stripped from them.

I find your entire post offensive.

Blaming Jews for the Holocaust...

You might as well blame victims for the rape, or the dead for the murder.

This kind of veiled anti-semetism is exactly what I was talking about in my only Thread. People with no idea of history trying to make things up and slip it by people...

Wealthy Jewish manipulators, my foot!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Pre-WWII Germany- overtime people have postulated nearly every possibility of historical events and there are some who argue some Jews even instigated Kristallnacht. Who knows? God and those who were there. Who knows the world exists outside your own perceptions?

Anyways, why even give them the ultimatum? How about no Mossad agent no risk of passport fraud. Why even allow spies from another country into yours? This isn't rocket science.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonsouljah
Pre-WWII Germany- overtime people have postulated nearly every possibility of historical events and there are some who argue some Jews even instigated Kristallnacht. Who knows? God and those who were there. Who knows the world exists outside your own perceptions?

Anyways, why even give them the ultimatum? How about no Mossad agent no risk of passport fraud. Why even allow spies from another country into yours? This isn't rocket science.

This is true, to a point. However I believe that it's a political courtesy for the two 'allies' to host each others intelligence arm for collaborative interaction on issues relative to both concerned.

My questions on whether or not jews were responsible for the rise of Fascism in Germany has nothing to do with it's outcome. the two are separate issues, both with an unfortunate conjoined outcome.

I can wholeheartedly assure you, however, that the rise of Fascism IS being influenced by Zionist agenda here in America - and I'll also tell you now, that if you thought the German revolt - as it occurred - was bad... HERE'S A MESSAGE TO ALL OF YOU ZIONIST LOVERS THAT SUPPORT THE AMERICAN RISE TO FASCISM....

keep on doing it to AMERICA, and see just how bad it can get.....

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
P.S.:

Thanks Semper, for fixing post issues !! =)

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkspARCS

Originally posted by Moonsouljah

This is true, to a point. However I believe that it's a political courtesy for the two 'allies' to host each others intelligence arm for collaborative interaction on issues relative to both concerned.

My questions on whether or not jews were responsible for the rise of Fascism in Germany has nothing to do with it's outcome. the two are separate issues, both with an unfortunate conjoined outcome.

I can wholeheartedly assure you, however, that the rise of Fascism IS being influenced by Zionist agenda here in America - and I'll also tell you now, that if you thought the German revolt - as it occurred - was bad... HERE'S A MESSAGE TO ALL OF YOU ZIONIST LOVERS THAT SUPPORT THE AMERICAN RISE TO FASCISM....

keep on doing it to AMERICA, and see just how bad it can get.....
]

NO !

Don't reply to his cooing, reply to my challenge!

You are promoting RACISM based on nothing but fantasy and paranoia. There is no factual basis whatsoever for your assertions that the Jews "brought it on themselves". Holy God, we've spent 50 years fighting this kind of ignorance.

I am sick and tired of seeing these threads, over and over, pop up on ATS. The only ones who bother to post in them are bigots trying to decorate their racism with a few fancy words, or some pseudo-history. The threads themselves might not be offensive, but the types of replies they illicit... it's appalling.

This thread ought to be deleted.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Iam neither a bigot or a racist, history has shown us that Facism silences free speech by classifying those who question as traitors, malcontents,enemies of the state ect.
I know very little of the history of Israel , they used fake passports to murder a human being,but it seems they wanted the world to find out?

Who knows what this is all about, no one knows except those at the highest level.

I agree that implicating Zionism as promoting facism and thrying to diminish the Jewish holocaust in Europe is very sad and stupid.

What we all seem to forget is Russia,China,and some Islamic nations are plotting every day to control world oil and gas resources.

We need a powerful Israel in the middle east, just as the USA needs a stable Australia and UK.

People rant on about imaginary Jewish/zionist forces controlling the west, perhaps we should be more concerned about totalitarian brainwashed chinese by the millions migrating to western and non western nations.
They will be the ultimate facist nightmare , if China is not checked at every turn it plots.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I am in total agreement with the UK on this issue.
It is just evil for the Mossad hit squad to commit
murder while producing British passports
for their agents. If the UK had not been able
to prove the documents were fake and identified
the agents as Mossad, it would have looked like the
UK did the assassinations themselves, in the world's
eyes anyway. But this is not the first time this has
happened. Can somebody say 9/11????

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
How can Downing Street even THINK about negociating this one.
Its not a case of "please promise you wont do it again and we'll let you play again" - it SHOULD be "you stole British identities to commit murder on foreign soil, we dont want your excuses...out now".

We shouldnt give them another chance to steal passports or identities nor give them the opportunity to open false busnisses to funnel money to their operatives in the UK, where THEY spy on us.

Boot the Isreali embassy out of Britain.

Im sure if this was the Iranian embassy or another countrys embassy by now their offices would now be empty and up for rent.
Why should things be different for Isreal.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedBird

You are promoting RACISM based on nothing but fantasy and paranoia. There is no factual basis whatsoever for your assertions that the Jews "brought it on themselves". Holy God, we've spent 50 years fighting this kind of ignorance.

I am sick and tired of seeing these threads, over and over, pop up on ATS. The only ones who bother to post in them are bigots trying to decorate their racism with a few fancy words, or some pseudo-history. The threads themselves might not be offensive, but the types of replies they illicit... it's appalling.

This thread ought to be deleted.

You and I were the only two who responded before you wrote this. I tried to exchange neutral ideas and you thus far seem intent on destroying that communication. If you don't like it go away but don't try to stifle what you disagree with. Try showing them a different way of thinking.

You're right, the OP might be a little misconstrued but you haven't even addressed the main point of the thread. Israelis seriously undermined the security interests of what was supposed to be a friendly country in the modern world. Forget WWII; you have a modern RACIST state who has shown a great disregard for the prosperity and autonomy of a friend. That's betrayal pal. But let's go and delete a thread because you find it appalling.

And BTW, what's a Goyim or a Gentile?

top topics

join