It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Warns of "Unprecedented Nuclear Strikes"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
North Korea always does this nothing new. I have a feeling that north korea will use their nukes the same day the GFL lands.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

You mean the GFL are real, or both not going to happen?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
reply to post by VintageEnvy

There was a video posted on youtube or google that showed the North Korean people pretty near worshiping there leader . They view them as gods .

You see those fools falling to their knee's and girls fainting when Obama was on the Campaign trail ? similarities to "Cult of Personality" everywhere.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

You see those fools falling to their knee's and girls fainting when Obama was on the Campaign trail ? similarities to "Cult of Personality" everywhere.

Celebrity status and complete delusions are not exactly the same. N.Korea quickly puts down dissenters and executed their finance minister in an attempt to quieten down dissent over recent currency devaluations.

They fool their people in believing they are the most powerful nation in the world and are fighting a war against evil, when in actual fact the leaders are using that as an excuse to rob the poor, build rockets & nukes with money that should feed the people, and live in luxury themselves. Even if the people wake up, they probably have no real chance to successfully rebel. They can't even leave the country, they have no choice but to live with it or die.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

Please, can we have just ONE thread that isn't somehow turned into an anti-Obama thread. This thread is about N. Korea and their tator tot shaped leader.

I only wonder though, how long till he gets annoyed that nobody is paying attention to him and does a little bit more to garner some attention. I'm sure it's embarrassing when his warnings go pretty much unheeded.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

We should bomb IRAN now!!!

Your opinion goes beyond repulsive - it's pure evil IMO. You sicken me.

I hope the news in this thread is an indication that N.K has just taken a breather, sucked in a big breath and now is just spewing more hot air.

I hope that's all it is - revisiting the past habits of 'blah blah blah.'

If not, then we'll have to hope and pray for the best because it's not going to be anything like we ever envisioned if they do 'go off'...

peace

[edit on 26-3-2010 by silo13]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
If N. Korea launches even one nuclear bomb how could they not expect that they would no longer exist. All of us here know that if this where to happen there would not be a single man woman or child that survives in N. Korea. It doesn't matter how innocent or good some of the people are they cannot survive if their government does something so idiotic that it would cause the total destruction of their territories.

Anyone here play hearts? When hearts is broken anything goes.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by DaMod]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Who cares about N.Korea. IRan Iran IRan!!!!

I think the two countries Iran and North Korea are in cahoots with each other.

Take them both out and we have got rid of most of the Worlds terrorists in one go, peace at last eh?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Like everyone has stated, it's just more hot air spewing from his mouth. The only way he would push the button is if they were invaded or maybe if he was on his death bed and wanted to take everyone else in the country with him, seeing himself as a martyr.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
oops

[edit on 26-3-2010 by tristar]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
It's a tacitcal, empty, threat..

They basically are stating if they get messed with, they will launch nukes... Isn't the basis for Nuclear Weaponry??

DON'T ATTACK US... or you'll get nuked.
Works for Russia, U.S, India, France etc.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
There is now a report of a South Korean navy ship sinking on the Maritime border of North Korea. Could this be an escalation of events and tensions?

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Now a headline of south korea firing on unidentified ship in the area as well.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by iggster]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
After reading the article they are speculating a torpedo strike on the south Korean ship. Sailors are feared dead. South Korea responded by firing in the direction of North Korea at an unidentified ship. Looks like tensions are ratcheting up over there. is this the spark that ignites the powder keg?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
If N. Korea launches even one nuclear bomb how could they not expect that they would no longer exist. All of us here know that if this where to happen there would not be a single man woman or child that survives in N. Korea. It doesn't matter how innocent or good some of the people are they cannot survive if their government does something so idiotic that it would cause the total destruction of their territories.

Anyone here play hearts? When hearts is broken anything goes.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by DaMod]

And it makes it RIGHT that NK would be obliterated? So what if NK nuke Seoul and kill millions of people, what right does it give anyone to retaliate with most likely a more devastating weapon and resulting in a higher death toll?

If the worst happens, retaliation is the worst thing to do. Deal with the real criminals not slaughter millions of helpless defensless people. Eye for an eye leaves the world blind.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

We should bomb USA now!!!

Who cares about USA. USA USA USA!!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skittle

We should bomb USA now!!!

Who cares about USA. USA USA USA!!!!

We shouldn't bomb anyone. I could care less about geopolitical boundaries, but I care about the people...all people!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

What choice would we have though? NK is a bad country for conventional warfare and there would always be a danger that NK would launch another one, or two, or three. What could we possibly do besides retaliate?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
reply to post by Firefly_

What choice would we have though? NK is a bad country for conventional warfare and there would always be a danger that NK would launch another one, or two, or three. What could we possibly do besides retaliate?

To be perfectly honest, I dont know what the best way to deal with these crazy people is. I would have to sink to their level to understand them. One thing I do know for sure, shedding innocent blood is WRONG!

You assume that the scum involved will actually be taken out in the attacks. They are cowards and they will most likely have an escape route into China i'm sure. The vast majority of blood shed will be innocent. People just like you and me. Retaliating to a nuclear strike with a nuclear strike is plain #ing retarded.

How can you justify a response where not only human, but plant and animal lives are extinguished and lands rendered uninhabitable. This is not our planet to destroy. We just live here, we dont own it.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
www.Trumpetersmission.com

Thats who said that a ship would have to sink and that would be the sign of WWIII.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join