It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

thinking like the creator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I was thinking. If we are all made in gods image, and god is the creator of all reality. Then we, as beings in his image, must also have the ability to create reality. Perhaps that's what makes us special in creation. The fact that our dreams and fantasies are not merely thoughts, but are in fact the creation of alternate universes. As the creator created us and everything that is here, so we must be also creating other universes, or realities if you prefer. Don't ask me how I think this. I was just pondering. Please, What do you think?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Also, The whole thing with good and evil would come into play. If evil can influence your thoughts then you would be creating evil realities. If good was in your heart, then good realities would be created. The balance of the fractal would be determined by how many realities each side would create. So, everyone thing good thoughts.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Well, just because we are created in God's image, does not mean we possess his abilities. Of course, in his image could relate to having consciousness, being two legged, having hair on our heads, etc. I see it as an attempt to personify God and relate to him/her by the early writers of the bible.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Exactly, What is consciousness? Could it be the ability to create alternate realities. Thoughts have power. We just may not understand the true power of them. It may be that, that is exactly what part of us is in his image. The power of thought.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by flyboyscott68]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Consciousness is difficult. Free will, complex thought, or something else? All animals, including humans, have the fight or flight function. We size up the situation, decide if we should stick it out or run, and then execute the decision. It can be explained as a simple function, but it could also be considered complex thoughts, as your brain is evaluating all the sights, sounds, and smells all at once and making a decision.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Jezz as a 3D modeller I create 3D monsters all the time "That must mean I'm Satan!"

new topics

top topics

join