It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friday, March 26th - something big (maybe?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I just want to put this out there as proof (if something happens) - Ever since I got up this morning - 5:30 a.m. EST - I've had an unbearable feeling of dread something on a grand scale will occur tomorrow - the only problem is I don't know what it is - earthquake, political upheaval, terrorist attack, etc. I feel like a caged animal. I don't drink caffeine or alcohol, am not under any unusual stress at work or home, so I'm not tense because of anything like that. I hope it's nothing but my gut instinct is telling me otherwise.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

I have this feeling every once in a while too. Last Friday was my latest. Nothing happened. I was a little disappointed, actually.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Maybe you have this feeling of dread because you had a precog dream that you don't remember?

Just a thought.

Why do you think something's going to happen tomorow and not the next day?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I'm not going so far as to say that something will happen but I am usually a laid back easy going person. I hardly ever get agitated but I've been having this dreadful feeling for the past few days that has been making my attitude pretty crappy. I hope your wrong my friend, I'm so tired of all the negative. Let's just hope only positive things will happen tomorrow
as if that would ever be the case

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I think you're caught up in the constant '*Insert a date a few days from now* massive upheavals, false flags, nuclear war, bio war, aliens, disclosure, Planet x, or something I probably forgot that usually pops up on here is GONNA HAPPEN. You can count on it, take it to the bank, deposit it, and then CASH it!'

And then what happens? Nary a peep. But then, ANOTHER (see above) comes along, and here we go again. But, the cute little missive has taken it's toll, as it builds up 'what if' stress....

My advice? Give ATS, the media, and the internet a 'see ya later', and go do something outdoors and away from technology. Take a walk, go fishing, ect.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Just putting this out there. I had the exact feeling last night while i was star gazing and noticed the moon, mars, and two other stars made two isosceles triangles,one inside of the other creating a arrow pointing DIRECTLY north

[edit on 25-3-2010 by sv_gravity 800]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
There is a group of people expecting a "Great Warning" from god on April 2nd. I am not holding my breath but we shall see.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I've have been feeling something..dubious in the air as of late. I don't know about tomorrow, but the near future does look bleak indeed. Since I was about 8 or so, I practiced transcendental meditation, and I could always think about the future with relative optimism. In the past year or so, it is as if my spidey sense is not what it once was, there is a glaring doom staring me in the face. It provokes me, day and night, my dreams are always intense, in the past few months anyway.

I feel like it's all coming together now, no more confusion, before this year is out..We should have a good idea what the mystery of mysteries truly is.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

just maybe? hope not.

I know all the billboards in skate2 have change to "HOPE"

and they are usually upcoming movie posters, but now its just "HOPE"

and they update it all the time

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Ok, I am seriously not making fun or light of your feelings, (just lightening the mood!) but I think I will predict that something might happen on the 27th, since every day this week and last month and the month before that....has had a thread dedicated to it and you are the last date covered.

I actually love the prediction threads, I find them interesting and believe some people are psychic or have premonitions, but so many havy not come to pass, it just seems that ATS readers are bringing on these feelings out of unconscious fears planted there by all the stuff they read here.

But, I'll still read them, like I said, someone will be right eventually, but I certainly hope you are wrong.

Now,, whose got the 28th?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Here ya go

www.abovetopsecret.com...
(sinking of S Korean ship by the N.)
We'll have to see just how 'explosive' this conflict will become. It may become nothing, but aways worth watching.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcouncil=wisdom

Yeah, wouldn't you know, I one time make fun of a doom prediction and then there is actually something significant that happens that day....I knew better!

I would think this SK ship sinking will be a big deal.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
As that particular story developes, look like it is just going to get swept under the carpet...S Korea would rather say it was shooting at birds and the ship had an accident that sunk it.
No war today for them.
But, the day is yet early on this side of the planet.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well, today is almost over and nothing of note has come to pass. Luckily I was wrong. I still feel overly agitated and nervous over something I can't put my finger on. I'll just chalk it up to some miscellaneous subconscious synapse misfiring and leave it at that.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I suddenly got a dread feeling of something big happening at 3:30 this morning. It was still the 26th out by the International Date Line, so... Did anything happen then? 3:30 GMT -6?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
[ Nothing is the same like it used to be
something is not right, maybe
things have gone to the left,
maybe a shifting in the time-space continuum
maybe interplanetary movement
maybe a need for a new age
Of Aquarius?
I think--though most will want a change
Of heart? Peace and good will to all men
no will now though