It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Against the odds, My cat attacked by a dog.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

Wow. That operation would've broke my finances in two ! Tabby's so lucky to have you as an owner, many people would've had their cats destroyed rather than incur such a large invoice (I would've ... I just couldn't afford that, it's more than a months wages for me)(I will buy insurance now for sure).

Hope the collar doesn't cause too much inconvenience for him. I remember one of our cats after her neuter operation with the collar on, she didn't like it at all ! She ended up with feline FIV too but our vet said we hadn't to let her out in case she spread the virus (but that was at least 10 yrs ago, maybe it's changed now ?)

Hope Tabby gets better soon and doesn't keep banging his collar on the furniture !

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ulala

Believe me i dont have that kinda money laying about either! Im just so lucky that the Vet i use will give me a payment plan so i just have to pay a bit each month over a period of time,

If it was not fro that im not sure what i could have done.. But i know i would have tried my hardest to get the money even if it meant swallowing my pride and asking people to help,

I have always been someone who believe that if you get an animal you get it for life no matter what,

FIV yep you have to keep them in, which he will be now, As we where only recently told he had it due to blood works, It was suspected before but now confirmed,

xxx

Oh and on the collor! I just got a new one online!
Its a soft material one called a E coller! And is much more cat friendly than the plastic ones
And it only cost £2.00! SOmethng to look for in case you ever need one,
Ill take a pic of him wearing his new one later

[edit on 27-3-2010 by asala]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

Oh my gosh! I really hope your cat gets well soon.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Hi Asala,

It's sad that this happened.

I am glad Glad he pulled through, applause for the veterinarian who did the surgery.

All that money (that was worth it anyway because your kitty is still amongst us) is just chips for all the love you'll get back.

It's a good thing cats have nine lives.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
aww my heart goes out to you and tabby, I hope he makes a full recovery soon bless.

My dog is losing the plot recently she keeps trying to attack the cats and the hoover, she has never done that before

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Thanks
Tabby is doing great now, And is showing no effects from the surgery

He is all healed up and running about just like he was before, He is looking good and happy again,

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/40df9f66dd9e.jpg[/atsimg]
Thank you all as it seemed like all them positive thoughts and prayers worked,

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Good, he really looks invincible in that picture.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join