It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prof. Boulter on teleporting Serapeum at Saqqara, Egypt, reptillians and more

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
On her last visit to coast she says she didnt want to say the A word (Alien) but this time she opened up more, she says the growing awareness from mainstream has alowed a context in which to put it in.

Boulter explains that the strange 22 huge sarcophagi at the Serapeum in Saqqara, which she suggested might have served as teleportation chambers for the advanced beings possibly visiting Earth during that era. They may have used a silver liquid such a mercury to function. She speculates about transmutation of the atom leading to teleportation, levitation, bilocation, manifestation, alchemy. Like the solar boats that look like wormholes that William henry talks alot about, interpretation with an open mind reveales a much different conclusion that makes more sense, if that is et's and such make sense, but the picture is really coming together, the puzzle becoming clearer and Boulter seems to have another peice here that fits snug with so many other alternative researchers.

She explains glyphs depicting cosmic stories of reptillians, the planet taken over from 3130Bc to 2012, there was a transition period back then and there is another one coming. She goes onto say the galatic federation may have givin earth to the reptillians when they threatened to blow it up (like maldek which was a galatic disaster, now the asteroid belt) but only of one myan period from 3113bc when patriarch begun in egypt and has led to the climax of dark controll we now find ourselves in today.

She comes on in the last few mins of part 4
Coast 3/23/2010 Egyptian Mysteries

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Is there any site that has any pictures of the 22 huge sarcophagi mentioned? I'd like to see how big they are and what they look like.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Yeah theres not alot of info out there on them

Try this site
www.egyptarchive.co.uk...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a560637ff638.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a5dfb0c32844.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a560637ff638.jpg[/atsimg]

OK I have to ask.

What if anything was found in them? If nothing then why such a heavily built set of stairs reinforced on top of some massive stone blocks? It looks like it was so well built in order to accommodate something very heavy being removed.

Just an uneducated observation.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Hiya Slayer, these huge tombs were built for bulls...Apis Bulls. They were considered a divine medium between heavens and Earth and had to fit certain criteria.

The legendary Serapeum is where the sacred bulls of Apis are buried. Worship of the Apis bull was a late development. The bull was thought to have been an incarnation of Ptah, and were required to be black and white, with a white blaze on it's forehead and throat, a red saddle-like mark on it's back, and a white belly.
Link

Only one bull at a time could be worshipped and consulted in areas of divination. When one died, the nation would mourn. The worship of bulls predates Egypt as a nation state. They may have been representative of scarcity and surplus. A strong and fertile bull would bring status to the owner and therefore be regarded as 'Divine favour.' As tribal society developed, more complex myths grew around the bull until Egypt (and other nations) originated 'Bull Cults.'

The first of the subterranean galleries of the Serapeum consisted of a long gallery inset with numerous votive stelae and sealed by a huge sandstone door. The sacred bulls were buried in a single block of granite that weighed between sixty and eighty tons. These sarcophagi had been prepared between year 52 of Psammetichus I of the 26th Dynasty and the end of the Ptolemaic period. All twenty-four sarcophagi had been plundered. Their lids had been pried loose and the contents taken.
The Serapeum of Saqqara

From state funerals for animals to state funerals for modern leaders...things never change do they? Both involve a lot of BS.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Did I miss the evidence which shows proof of reptilians, advanced beings and teleportation? Where is it? All we hear is her making claims about 'transition periods' and 'galactic federations' combined with reptilians, supposedly all depicted on glyphs. OK, where is this evidence to support her claims?

Grasping at straws... epic fail on this woman.

Nice observation Slayer, a nice heavy sarcophagus would surely have needed those reinforced stairs to take it out. Or a nice heavy, rotten bull, lol.

[edit on 27/3/2010 by serbsta]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Thanks for posting that link...very cool images. I found this one fascinating...

It's thought to have been abandoned at the end of the Apis Bull cult. Just looking at the labour involved carving and then shifting it through the catacombs is though-provoking stuff. These things averaged 13 feet in height to accommodate the mummified bulls.

Of all the tombs, only two still contained some grave goods. Given the almost Pharaonic status these critters were held in...we can imagine the wealth of gold and jewels that were buried with them.

If there was ever a list of the most looted areas of the world...Egypt would be right up there. Human nature...it gives and it takes away

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Duh the bull story (no pun intended) has been tought as long as I can remember, but..

No Bulls Corpses were ever found in the serepeum. Mumified or otherwise. The only corpse found was not of a bull at all.

The mainstream egyptologists have to say something to explain all anomalous finds. The one grasping at straws are the egyptologists and their mounting anomalies.

In his (geographer strabo 1st century AD) neverending search and struggle for concessions, re-negotiations with the Egyptian military, fight with smugglers and employment of 2000 people helping him he found everything except those elusive apis-bulls. I direct you to www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ill get back to you if I find the site I first did my research on.

new topics

top topics

join