It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An actual election that matters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I think politics is criminally corrupt......

I think this is the case in virtually every country and it is getting worse not better.

And i refuse to be hopeful when i vote for the prez b/c ........nobody "electable" that is not beholden to big industry interests is on the ballot....

However i am voting this november....oh YES I CAN'T wait......i am going to vote out ALMOST every incumbant and the thing that i am pumped about is i think others are about sick of the conflict of interest and the atmosphere of "i can become a bit more bold with the crap we push thru" the massachusetts vote spoke volume's about fed up voters.....

there all gettin voted out.......geez they must almost seem hopeless.....they kind of need to deflect voter anger away from them.....they need some terrorists to take the spot light off their corruption and our anger toward them IMO

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
How are you, yourself going to vote out almost every incumbent candidate? You can vote against the politicians up for re-election in your district, but not ones in other areas.

What I am quite interested to see is how many other people like you there are in America right now, how many people on both sides are going down this November? This election will be one to watch for me, and for you citizens of the United States one to take pride in participating in.

new topics

join