It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargate in Iraq

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adam_S
This arabian text is called crazy arab manuscript or something like that, dont know in english. It says also about deamons etc, but also that there is a gate to hell in undergrounds of babylon city, so we can interpretate it means a trans-dismensional gate.

Could you try to locate this manuscript that you speak of?

When I first read "crazy arab manuscript that talks about demons, blah blah" I immediately thought of the Necronomicon by Abdul Alhazred. But that piece of work is an abysmal piece of literature and obviously a fake.

To touch on the fact that some think that making a movie about the stargate or wormholes is a great way to present disinformation and discredit the people who actually research it.....how long has the stargate theory actually been around, because if it hasn't been around long, would that just show that the movie is indeed pure fiction and that we are building this theory based on pure science fiction?

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by flycatch
You asked for some reference material and here is but a few I have found.

www.exopolitics.org
www.cyberspaceorbit.com
www.stargate-chronicles.com
www.williamhenry.net

You come to this forum to discuss things that you may believe are real and than again fantacy. Stop your uncalled for criticism. You live in a world where things are taken for granted. Turn on the lights and tell me how illumination was instantenous. I bet you can,t.

Thank you mate!! I agree with you 100 %.
Ideas, facts, theories, conspiracies, whatever...

People should respect, each persons free-will. A topic can be too controversial for most members, but like, one member was saying another day... " if they dont like, then make use of their free-will, and click on the white cross, in the upper right corner of their screen monitor

Cya!!
HARAK.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Cool! Those Iraqis are just too educated to use that stargate, that's their Weapon Of Mass Destruction....

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
i think i have an old stargate somewhere in the garage , will have a look later

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I don't know about Stargate but I have read about an interdimensional 'rip' in the fabric of dimension within the mountains of Iraq (babylon, ancient Mesopotamia).

Also I remember reports of US troops looting the museums. Going for things that no soldier could instantly identify as more expesive then the next thing.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
It comes to my mind, how strange, it was that "need" to take specialized technicians , in searching for mass destruction weapons, whe the whole country was already destroyed!!!

Wouldn't be those technicians, disguised archeologists, working for the US government, trying to find at ALL COST, the final Victory prize( underground remains of Babylonia and it's greatest artifact; the one that , covered by the Oil greed, made that War, a reality?

...just a thought.
HARAK.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Regarding movies and real life situation. I remember about a month ago there was a similar thread about a stargate at the bottom of lake Vostok on Antartica. Last week I saw a book (fiction thriller) on the same subject at Walden's soon to become a major motion picture. Something not kosher going on here. If you need to know more about Iraq's stargate wait for the book and soon to be a major motion picture.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CookieMonster000

it`s rael , the stargate is real in iraq , if it isn`t real then america`s gotten no business out there to start with , so is it the reality that is coming to play ? almohadi islamic figure will come out from that stargate .. well i think it`s about time now

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Turn on the lights and tell me how illumination was instantenous. I bet you can,t.

could the OP explain wtf this question has to do with this thread and whether it's 'how lightbulbs work?' or 'how the eye works?' is what they'd really like to know about?

tb
x

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Jonna

probably have not been alive long enough to see how Hollowwod has always preped the public for the future. The theories after "V" where intentional. before you discount all this "wierd" theories, try doing some serious research into history and culture. you will find that Hollowood has had it right all along. wake up neo the matrix has you.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by flycatch
What is the possibility? I have read on other web websites that the possibility is real.

Well, I don't know about a stargate being in Iraq. I guess it is possible.

What I do know is that the US government has investigated what we would call "stargate" technology. Zorgon posted some apropos info on this in a thread.

Here's some info that you can find in zorgon's posts (I don't have the links handy or I'd provide a link to the post):

This study was tasked with the purpose of collecting information describing the teleportation of material objects, providing a description of teleportation as it occurs in physics, its theoretical and experimental status, and a projection of potential applications. The study also consisted of a search for teleportation phenomena occurring naturally or under laboratory conditions that can be assembled into a model describing the conditions required to accomplish the transfer of objects...... Naturally occurring anomalous teleportation phenomena that were previously studied by the United States and foreign governments were also documented in the study and are reviewed in the report.

source - This document was sponsered by the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFMC). The doc is from 2003.

I'll bet money we have some kind of stargate tech.....

-Euclid

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Yes, there is a Stargate in Iraq and the Easter Bunny is using it to declare war on Santa Claus! Some of you need to get out more!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join