It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargate in Iraq

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
What is the possibility? I have read on other web websites that the possibility is real.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
if it is real wouldnt you think iraqis would be using that to get super technology from wherever they go?.....heck just a thought....mind telling us the links to these websites

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
It's a movie! A MOVIE! Stop raping my mind!

Well that and a television show. This is getting as bad as all the shape shifting reptiloid theories that sprung up after V was televised.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
and a coverup so they can use the movie and the tv serie to say you are nuts and there is no stargate... just like in one of th episodes of stargate sg1 (serie)
but then there is a stargate.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
You asked for some reference material and here is but a few I have found.

www.exopolitics.org
www.cyberspaceorbit.com
www.stargate-chronicles.com
www.williamhenry.net

You come to this forum to discuss things that you may believe are real and than again fantacy. Stop your uncalled for criticism. You live in a world where things are taken for granted. Turn on the lights and tell me how illumination was instantenous. I bet you can,t.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by flycatch
Stop your uncalled for criticism. You live in a world where things are taken for granted. Turn on the lights and tell me how illumination was instantenous. I bet you can,t.

Uncalled for? Being skeptical is one of the most important parts of being a responsible member of the UFO community, unfortunately not eough people agree. They'd rather use words like "debunker" and "critic" and "ignorant" instead of admit they may have allowed their fantasies and their desire for them to be real get ahead of them. We live in a world that is full of disinformation and as responsible UFO believers it is our job to question and draw conclusions based on the evidence set before us.

A stargate in Iraq...is there hard evidence of that? Nope. Is there a TV show, movie, cartoon, book, comic book series and action figure line based on this stargate concept? Yes. Could people be taking it all too seriously, being major fans of the property? Yes.

Believing in something as shakey as a stargate in Iraq story isn't illumination. This is the kind of disinformation we spread amongst ourselves and in the process set the UFO communities goals back.

Simply because you believe there's a stargate doesn't mean those who do not are somehow "narrow minded" or "unwilling to see the truth".

[Edited on 6/2/2004 by Sinobyte]

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
It's a movie! A MOVIE! Stop raping my mind!

Well that and a television show. This is getting as bad as all the shape shifting reptiloid theories that sprung up after V was televised.

The shape shifting reptilian theory has been around a LOT longer then "V"

The truth about the "stargate" in Iraq is that the antiguities that were being held in Iraq were of great value. Some of the vessels and statues have been around since the "cradle of civilization." There were several prophecies and dreams about a "stargate" in Iraq and YES....it is also a movie!! One theory is that Bush and our Gov. found out about this stargate and that is why we are really at war. AGAIN, it is just someones theory....based on?? WHO KNOWS!

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Maybe that's what happened to the WMD. They sent it through the stargate to another world.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cocco
The shape shifting reptilian theory has been around a LOT longer then "V"

Any links to back up that claim?

Originally posted by Cocco
There were several prophecies and dreams about a "stargate" in Iraq and YES....it is also a movie!!

What and whose prophecies and dreams?

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hmmmm....doesn't that sound familiar.

If ATS allowed the authoring of this thread then lets try to be civilized about it.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
"What man can conceive, man can achieve."
so,, people believe that these movie, tv, etc, "thoughts, ideas", just come to the people who create them, they just somehow materialize somehow in their subconscious?!
usually, they begin with something someone has read about, or seen, or expeirenced, or perhaps they're just "rewriting" what has already been written;i.e.; Dracula.
at any rate, seems to me, anything is possible at ATS!

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I will bet anyone that within 3 or 4 years after the next big "Scifi" show is established, that it's premise/plot will be added to UFO lore...... the pattern seems to be pretty established.

There is a thread on the ATS board about a possible "galatic federation." Sounds like something I have heard somewhere before....

link   
[sarcasm]

If there's a stargate in Irak then... Why was Sadam hiding in a hole in the ground... LMAO !

[/sarcasm]

link   
I can see that certain members are going at each others throats please stop if this continues then actions will be taken.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst
I will bet anyone that within 3 or 4 years after the next big "Scifi" show is established, that it's premise/plot will be added to UFO lore...... the pattern seems to be pretty established.

There is a thread on the ATS board about a possible "galatic federation." Sounds like something I have heard somewhere before....

galactic federation proabably from star wars or something...star trek??...well i mean if we join the federation we would be the crappiest country but...we would have superior technology...the problem is i think they only accept whole planet countries not just any country part of a planet....maybe someday when we unite and become one we will be part of it....right now lets just build nukes and more nukes

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I was just joking, and hope I didn't offend anyone. But no, I don't think there's a stargate in Iraq.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
mOrbid,
Maybe he just discovered the location and he was digging it out.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hecate100
Maybe that's what happened to the WMD. They sent it through the stargate to another world.

Damn.. You read my mind man. Maybe we came through that gate together then, huh?

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Sinobyte....
Here is one site about the "bloodlines" and the theory that they have been mixed with alien/reptilian blood, which has enabled them to "shapeshift". It goes back to the Scriptures which talks about the Nephilim being on the earth in the days of Noah and then after the flood. This theory is very old. The author of this article is Sherry Shriner who has done research on this subject for a long time.

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

The prophecies and dreams of this so-called "Stargate" are not found on the web. They have been from several people who I am in contact with. There is major research going on at this time to find out the truth of this subject by many spiritual mappers in the USA.

[Edited on 2-6-2004 by Cocco]

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Think about this... What is the best way to hide a technology like this if iit does exist. (Personally I do not think so, but...)

Make a movie out of it... No one would believe you found one after that.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join