It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What ever happened to the clifford stone docs????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
This was a hotspot a year or two ago...msm, tv etc.

Forgive me if it has been covered but I dont remeber what happened to it, it used to be a sticky thread.

Im not on here every day so I cant possible keep up, so if its common knowledge i appologize in advance.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
It's a good question.

Sadly though, this like many other topics just slip off the "radar", and are forgotten. Thankfully there are a few individuals who keep things fresh in the collective memory, but they aren't many.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
"Docs" like documents? Was he supposed to go public with some of them? Was he requesting them?
Wish I knew what you were referring to.

But.........I love and deeply respect Clifford Stone. No one, no how, will ever change or persuade my opinion about him. He touches my heart with honesty as does Bob Dean.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
If you're referring to the FOIA Stone docs, the files that have been converted are still available here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwoPhish
"Docs" like documents? Was he supposed to go public with some of them? Was he requesting them?
Wish I knew what you were referring to.

But.........I love and deeply respect Clifford Stone. No one, no how, will ever change or persuade my opinion about him. He touches my heart with honesty as does Bob Dean.

I agree with you, Clifford Stone is probably "THE' most credable guy in all of ET/UFO kingdom. There is NO WAY he hasn't told exactly what he saw and experienced.

If you haven't seen it, check out the interview he did with the Consious Media Network, it's a killer.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
This was presented to the media, but no takers I guess. It was done by springer and stuff it was all the buzz about a year ago. Supposed proof of something.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
In the last thread on this topic Springer mentioned they were hoping to get a TV show to produce an episode, or they would produce their own media show if that didn't go ahead. They were supposed to know about first quarter 2009, but with some of the vitriolic responses I guess it got put on the backburner presuming the TV networks didn't go ahead with it.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
They also irrefutably PROVE that there has been at least one totally bizarre object that came to ground, nobody knew what it was, and it was not, I repeat NOT of this Earth, and it was certainly manufactured or made/built, assuming we can believe what's said in a closed door, secure hearing before a select committee of the U.S. Congress.

Are the documents related to this in the FOIA forum? I can't find anything about a crashed object with my searches.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Clifford Stone uncovered a lot of documents, however, I believe the ones in question have not yet been released pending the outcome of the possible network deal.

If my memory serves me Springer mentioned they could not be released separately as they needed an exclusive release t tempt the players to the table.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shere Khaan
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Clifford Stone uncovered a lot of documents, however, I believe the ones in question have not yet been released pending the outcome of the possible network deal.

If my memory serves me Springer mentioned they could not be released separately as they needed an exclusive release t tempt the players to the table.

Please excuse my ignorance but what does a 'network deal' have to do with obtaining documents (beside the media being own and ran by the government *smile)?
But seriously, I don't see the correlation.

Thanks~

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Shere Khaan

Thanks Shere Khaan, I hope the 20-30 min video Springer said they would be producing themselves is still coming.

In the mean time though:

Originally posted by Springer
Every bit of what we have is available through FOIA, anyone who disagrees with how we are doing this or thinks we are "dragging it out" for some ludicrous reason is free to do the research, assemble the documents and present it just exactly how they see fit. Have at it.

If anyone has any sort of information about the incident I posted above, please U2U me.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TwoPhish

Read this thread on ATS in Roswell if you want the full picture and then thread I posted earlier for a followup from Springer.

The abridged version is Clifford Stone has done an aweful lot of FOI requests and obtained a vast amount of documents. Apparently they tell a story and show definite proof of Government coverup. In an effort to bring this to the wider public ATS pitched a story to various top grade news show like 60 minutes. These turned ATS down, and so a second round of approaches were made.

Cue forward to my post and they were in negotiations to produce this information with a network but it has gone quiet. Springer mentioned that if they couldn't get a network they would try to produce their own documentary on them to share with people, but that takes time and money.

new topics

top topics

join