It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: Nation Wide Police Layoffs - Blackwater Take Over

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

But, no! We are talking about the super-duper-sekrit masons! The ones who never admit that they're masons. Who never tell non-masons anything. Who really are controlling the world and don't seem to exist at all. It's one of THOSE masons, for whom you are an unknowning front, who told Emerald this. ... Told him... Openly... And whose compatriots are coming on and agreeing with the story... Super-duper-sekrit...

My head hurts now.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

I too was recently talking to a bunch of masons.

They said my stone wall in by backyard should be done by tomorrow. They didnt mention anything about cops, but I can ask them...

Seriously though, I wouldnt be surprised if something like this happens. If we pull troops out of Iraq, where will these guys go?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
In my honest opinion it's fearmongering threads like this one, the fearmongering BS from Alex Jones recently and other crappy threads like the one about the supposed time traveller in a 1940's picture, that makes the average quality of ATS sink lately.

Since hoaxing is forbidden on ATS I wonder why they don't ban posters making these false assumptions when they don't come true or just aren't.

I think that should be done because I see threads like this EVERY WEEK.

This will not happen, do you know that those Xe guys make a lot more money than a cop or military?

SO why the hell should they outsource it for more money?

That is not the point of outsourcing.

I rest my case...

GM

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Grey Magic]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
In my honest opinion it's fearmongering threads like this one, the fearmongering BS from Alex Jones recently and other crappy threads like the one about the supposed time traveller in a 1940's picture, that makes the average quality of ATS sink lately.

Since hoaxing is forbidden on ATS I wonder why they don't ban posters making these false assumptions when they don't come true or just aren't.

I think that should be done because I see threads like this EVERY WEEK.

This will not happen, do you know that those Xe guys make a lot more money than a cop or military?

SO why the hell should they outsource it for more money?

That is not the point of outsourcing.

I rest my case...

GM

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Grey Magic]

Well. If fact police officers over the period of a career can cost a city municipal a great deal of money.
besides their salary they also have pensions,health care and among other things.
The police cars cost money,up keep cost money.
outsourcing to a private company who uses it's own equipment is much cheap.
Out sources don't get pensions ...from the state any way or health care..There are TONS of reasons to outsource.
I'm all for it. I am sick of hearing county exe's crying about being broke. If we can slap up speed camera's and etc. to get rid of LEO pensions who weigh down our economy so be it. We already pay taxes that fund a military that could be used to handle low ball police duties. Why pay double the taxes. I'm sorry I say screw it lets put our solderies who are trained to deal with 21st century dangers rather than bloat a LE agency with funds when we already have it sitting at our military bases.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

Personnaly, I saw a LOT of threads like this one. None came true so far.

The original replier only wanted to point to newcomers this fact to avoid panic or confusion. And the only fact of rejecting others opinion in the formula "if you dont agree with the OP, just shut up and leave", does not reflect an open mind or a "chill" attitude on your part.

Some people killed themselves on some apocalypse announcement. It is the last thing we need in this time.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
How would random masons know anything about this?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
So, is this massive layoff supposed to take place at all levels of law enforcement? City, county, State? I can safely, with 100% confidence , tell you that no one in my agency is getting laid off; in fact, we can't even be "laid off." Unless we are terminated, we are employees for life. Tell me, how are they planning on implementing this takeover? I would honestly think that I would know something about this were it true.

So, to dispell any doubts; no truth to this claim.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Your scenario is impossible for a few reasons.

1) We will now have the police force and expertise on our side.

2) Blackwater will get pwned

3) Blackwater will get owned.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by skydra
I can actually confirm this. I know my word problem does not mean anything because I have never posted on here before but I have been a long time viewer if that helps. I am actually a mason and have heard this first hand a year ago. I do not know anything about current layoffs but I do know that this has been planned and put into motion.

I know that this is already happening in southeast Missouri. I heard about it from a fellow mason. He said he worked as a supervisor for a company that contracted out police offers. At the time I made a joke by asking him if it was ran by black water and thats when he got really serious and said a joke about it being under them and that he called it white water. lol

But like i said that was a year ago I do not know of any current layoffs or plans that is just one piece of information I have heard and thats all I know on the topic.

BROTHER,

What does this have to do with OUR organization? Just because he works there, its not OUR company.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
..... And I'll eat one of my hats...........

Post your mailing address so I can send you some salt and pepper and maybe some ketchup. Because at this point I would not rule anything out.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
First of all, I will say I do think that the rise of private armies (i.e. companies like Blackwater/Xe and others like it) represents a significant threat to American democracy in the eventual future, much as privately funded armies were a prime factor in bringing down the Roman Republic.

However, I do not think there is any chance of a take-over by one of these groups in the near future. They simply don't have the size or the power...not yet, at least. Certain things like fighting wars, running prisons, administering justice in the courts, running elections, etc. is the province of governments, and governments alone. To inject a profit motive to into these things is extremely dangerous. We've already done it with prisons, war-fighting and elections, and it's resulted in some pretty startling abuses. Even as public services there is great opportunity for abuses, but throw in the chance to make money off that abuse, and it gets much worse, much faster.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
In my town they just ousted the chief and placed someone from the navy there without explaining why and also.. without interviewing other people for the position.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

Tch, ketchup but no garlic? C'mon!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Which police force?

In los angeles county there are about 30 different police depts for 30 different cities... all with their own unique hiring / firing abilities, chain of command, city govts..

It would literally be a conspiracy if all 30 cities got together and agreed to dismiss officers.. now multiply that by the thousands of depts & cities nation wide and the amount of coordination would be almost impossible.

On top of that, in Ca anyway, police officers are defined in the penal code under 830.1PC.. to exercise police powers requires a specific number of POST (police officer standards and training) approved training hours.. thus the 18 week academy. Also REQUIRED, long before getting near a POST academy, extensive background check, psychological evaluations (via the MMPI: Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory).. and various other testing.

Without POST certificates, blackwater goons would be little more than mall security guards with no authority... they wouldn't even be allowed to drive a car painted black & white or operate any "emergency vehicle" legally.

It takes 100 applicants to hire 3 cops in So cal, most military guys dont even get hired.. I just can't imagine local govts allowing dime a dozen, unqualified, untrained for police work mercenaries to police their cities... blackwater guys would lack the "training & experience" to make an arrest or testify in court..

There would have to be some kind of federal mandate to allow non sworn non police trained to perform police work that would crap all over every states laws regarding who is a cop and who isn't.

I don't doubt that blackwater would be called in to augment military actions on US soil, like martial law, but replacing trained officers with unqualified un vetted private guards?.. not impossible, but seems way out of bounds.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join