It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: Nation Wide Police Layoffs - Blackwater Take Over

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by alexgia
I do not claim to know exactly WHY when I google (Police Layoffs) I find so many states resorting to this to "SAVE MONEY" in their budgets. I mean REALLY, in 2010, with crime rates through the roof, prisons full, etc... laying off Police and Fire to SAVE MONEY seems Ignorant. All you ever hear from OBAMA-MESS is Safety of Americans is paramount, WHY would you EVER FIRST cut POLICE and FIRE. Good Grief....

Why not start with other things FIRST. Just an IDEA, your FAT paychecks? I know that will NEVER happen but if you REALLY looked at what money states WASTE you could surely cut money in Better places.

Just Saying, Seems like a strange place to Start....

Are crime rates out of control? Show me those stats. Violent crime is supposed to be down! Perhaps more pot smokers are in jail and that skews statistics. I understand that crime rates are down......anybody?

Jason

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
"Wont happen. Americans have dealt with alot of crap, but that will just NOT fly".

Never say never, because that is the foot in the door you let bad people in.

If you think your are a free man, why can´t you drink the water out of your valve ???

Isn´t it already to late ?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I want to be explained on how Blackwater stands "above" the law and why anyone (governmet included) would let them do as you said (entering home, take residents, execute them in forest).

Do you REALLY think Blackwater has so much power?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I can't wait.
I wonder if they will do a Beef-Cake Calendar like the Firefighters?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Ok, ok, ok, enough is enough. Why is this not in some other forum yet?

I am a Mason, as are a lot of ATSers. I happen to know several Grand Masters (the Highest Ranking Masons). I happen to know a current Grand Master, and I was with him about 2 weeks ago. I also readily admit that a great many Masons are in Law Enforcement. In my small lodge alone, we have FBI, DEA, Police Chiefs, FHP, FDLE executives, and normal patrol cops and deputy sheriffs.

Now, I can say, with 100% certainty, that the OP is mistaken. If there were any pending lay offs, my friends would know. If there were any Masonic involvement, I would know.

In addition, at least in my little slice of the world, the Masons are actively working with the Tea Parties, and the Political Parties, and we are active in our communities to get people to be involved in the Political Process. We ARE NOT Revolutionaries, and we are not NWO, and we are not involved with Blackwater, or XE, or Illumuminati, Rosicrucians, or any other current conspiracy theory.

We ARE active in the community, we do have a very standard code of morality, we do participate in politics, and in law enforcement, and in school functions, and in baseball, and in just about every other community activity you can think of. We are still alive and kicking, and important to your local area, and if you are interested in this sort of thing, you should email your state's Grand Lodge, or approach someone that you know to be a Mason. If you are not interested, then you should stop assuming that everything you don't understand is related to Masonry.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I want to be explained on how Blackwater stands "above" the law and why anyone (governmet included) would let them do as you said (entering home, take residents, execute them in forest). Do you REALLY think Blackwater has so much power?

If your Avatar is assosiatet with knowlege about the history of my country you easily could explain it to your selfe I guess.
Blackwater - SS

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

Dude, I'm not that new around here.. although I just started posting.. but aren't you the one that keeps predicting things that keep not happening?

I dunno.. anyone?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by WWJFKD
Interesting - sounds like it would be a bloodbath in and of itself.

Worth note: Blackwater policed the police in New Orleans during the Katrina OP. Blackwater answered directly the to the Department of Homeland Security Federal Protective Services and contracted security services to FEMA.

Blackwater trains many large cities Emergency Response Teams (SWAT if you will) under the name RAVEN.

Blackwater or Xe as they now call themselves have definitely been players in the past. Thanks for the heads up. Its certainly worth a look.

Are they the ones who beat up the old lady after she voluntarily gave them her legal gun, and dragged her bruised body out of the house

katrina gun confiscation

[edit on 26-3-2010 by m khan]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Although I do think as a foreigner that much is possible in the US,

I consider this as rubbish.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I wouldn't doubt this is true but if blackwater takes over from the cops, that will signal the time is now to take back control over this government before they try to round up the guns which will be next We need to enlist of all the cops and soldiers and stand with the American people. We are NOT going to be told that we have to buy Obama's crappy health insurance where they will give deadly Chemo instead of hemp oil that CURES cancer. Everybody needs to tell everybody they meet about the new world order so we can stop this evil.
peace

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Click here for more information.

Mod note: Read before posting. -- Majic

[edit on 3/26/2010 by Majic]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Click here for more information.

Mod note: Read before posting. -- Majic

[edit on 3/26/2010 by Majic]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I can actually confirm this. I know my word problem does not mean anything because I have never posted on here before but I have been a long time viewer if that helps. I am actually a mason and have heard this first hand a year ago. I do not know anything about current layoffs but I do know that this has been planned and put into motion.

I know that this is already happening in southeast Missouri. I heard about it from a fellow mason. He said he worked as a supervisor for a company that contracted out police offers. At the time I made a joke by asking him if it was ran by black water and thats when he got really serious and said a joke about it being under them and that he called it white water. lol

But like i said that was a year ago I do not know of any current layoffs or plans that is just one piece of information I have heard and thats all I know on the topic.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I have no idea when or if such things will take place, but I can't help but think about the real problem the politicians will suddenly find they have. I for one would not like to have adversaries numbering in the millions, when I have body guards which number only in the thousands.

The drastic imbalance in numbers would not go unnoticed for long. All we have to do is concentrate our resources on their hiding places. They will be easy to find; these will be the places with the most targets.

I have heard and seen stories of the "secure tunnels" which have been constructed. Most have large metal doors to keep those inside secure.

Well, what good is such security if those outside have a welder?

Well, what good is such security if those outside pour concrete into the air vents?

You can tell by these questions that any means of keeping someone secure can be used as a means to keep them entombed, if it were really desired to do so.

I am not advocating any type of violence toward anyone,I am just trying to point out some of the problems which can arise from one groups actions against another.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Doomsday was two days ago, I read a thread that told me so.

Thus this all sounds like status quo in our post apocalyptic world.

"Spin the wheel and make a deal!"

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Sadly the OP is correct.

And my inside sources assure me this fellow will be the new Privatized Police Czar:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1defa4da2093.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This thread is ridiculous. I cannot believe you posted this garbage and I furthermore cannot believe it made front page on ATS.

That's right everyone! Run and hide! The gov't is going to give Xe free reign on what to do with the country!! They think you're ugly? THEY'LL KILL YOU!

C'mon OP. This is fear mongering AT IT'S WORST. You have NO sources and all you say is the cops are quitting and Xe is coming in. You probably don't even understand the workings of Xe or private security for that matter.

Stop spreading this stuff around here!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Build up your consciousness, if you haven't tried meditation, now seems like a pretty good time. If you believe someone can harm you, then they will. I've officially reached jedi status and I don't believe that they can # with me.

You are bound by nothing except your own consciousness.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
A lot of the private contractors over there are setting up communications systems, not all are for security purposes. Not all security contractors are from the U.S. either. Many are from the neighboring countries. Executive Outcomes, Blackwater aka XE, those are the ones that got the most publicity, but there are far bigger fish than that.

The support these contractors bring are crucial to our operations whether for security or engineering purposes. Now some are a little out of control and can go over the top, but most are highly trained professionals who aren't afraid to kick up some dust. It's not like they aren't front companies for the U.S Intelligence anyway. They are experts in the art of unconventional warfare along with the U.S Special Forces, and CIA insertion teams, which most are XE CAG's anyway.

People can't understand why we need the fighting power we currently have; always a good thing to be the biggest kid on the block. People will hate you, but be too scared to start a fight.

As for XE taking over policing, I'm sure they would much rather be sent carrying out the highly classified missions they are currently undertaking all over the world. A lot of them are former police anyway who wanted that military type experience.

But...if this was to happen, maybe crime would fall drastically, and gangs would diminish, I'm not too sure they would fancy the idea of a MQ-9 Reaper launching a hellfire missile at a suspected gang clubhouse.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by milkmustache]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I'm just curious...

Why would upper level masons decide to divuldge this information to you?

To me this just sounds a bit like fear mongering, but that's just me.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join