It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: Nation Wide Police Layoffs - Blackwater Take Over

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

Well couldn't it be that it's all part of a larger agenda?

Yes, the decline of the economy is causing layoffs in all types of different industries, including law enforcement. Maybe this is just one part of a larger plan. If the economy is crashing then obviously that means cops will be laid off, therefore giving them the chance to offer their "solutions" as they always do... and as has been pointed out in this thread, cops could be replaced by either XE agents or foreign military.

So while you are correct that the OP hasn't necessarily provided "proof," that doesn't mean that we can't still have a discussion about these possibilities.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

Well I am glad to see you are still not a mod.

Because you are vindictive.

You may not be trying to derail this thread now but in your first post you were

Thanks for telling me what I was doing by voicing my frustration for these types of threads.

and being a past mod you should now better and keep a higher standard.

Being asked to be mod here more then identifies my standards, more so than your opinion which you spout as gospel. Talk about arrogance.

And just for the record it shows arrogance to even bring up the whole I was a mod thing and you should not accuse me

I brought it up to dismiss the claims of "troll" so easily tossed around by those who assume they can label others based on their own ignorance.

You reap what you sow and if you had not posted I would not be accusing you.

So you are saying that I shouldn't post my opinon or I might be accused by you of being a troll? Wow, well I wasn't aware that having someone of your creditbillity was so detrimental. I'll think twice next time

This is on you no one else be a man and say you are sorry for your first post. And I will at least have some respect for you.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by kleverone]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

Yes, but the German people didn't have 4 1/2 million firearms either. That is TPTB, the Masons, Illuminati seem to have forgotten. We are an armed people, and we are not afraid to shoot. Let Blackwater, or whatever they call themselves now, try to oppress us now when we are so upset! Take heed, those in power, your days are numbered in office. Towns can, and will hire their own private police force, my little town is already talking about it.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I have a few questions. How do you know these masons? How long have you known them? Was this private information that was confided in you for whatever reason or was this some kind of general knowledge that they would be inclined to share with anyone? Did they discuss any plans about how they themselves were going to react?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

kleverone, I never said anything about Blackwater and neither did you in the post I responded to. I simply stated the fact of the lay off of the troops, and provided a link for verification. To me, that is something to be concerned about. So please get the facts straight. By the way, I am truly sorry about your cousin. I have lived in Ill. my whole life and the financial status of this state is, and has been deplorable for a long time. Many hard working people are struggling here right now, and it appears it is getting worse.

As far as Blackwater goes, right now that is speculation, but the Trooper lay off is fact.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Flakey

I've known them for several months.

What they told me they said wouldn't matter because it's going to come out either way within a week or two, so there was nothing really "Secret" about it.

What are they going to do about it?

Nothing. They have large amounts of money, insider information, and various estates in different parts of the world, so they probably don't care.

They don't tell me any good secret stuff, since I'm not a member.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Well couldn't it be that it's all part of a larger agenda?

Yes, the decline of the economy is causing layoffs in all types of different industries, including law enforcement. Maybe this is just one part of a larger plan.

Or maybe it's not, did that ever occur to you?

If the economy is crashing then obviously that means cops will be laid off,

Exactly.

therefore giving them the chance to offer their "solutions" as they always do...

Them being who???? Do you really think will of this healthcare issure that there is a plan in place to replace officers in the next 2-4 weeks when there is no money to begin with? Do you honestly think this is an issue?????

and as has been pointed out in this thread, cops could be replaced by either XE agents or foreign military.

In the next couple of weeks? Are you for real?

So while you are correct that the OP hasn't necessarily provided "proof," that doesn't mean that we can't still have a discussion about these possibilities.

Nor does it mean that I can't point out to you the many reasons why I don't think it is plausible. So far you have pointed absolutely no reasons as to why you think it is other than "It's Plausible", even though I have pointed out many reasons why it is not.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I don't know where your getting your statistics on private contractors but if it's this secret Mason fellow it would make sense. All of these threats of layoffs by states and cities are simply a scare tactic used to raise your taxes by intimidation and fear. It's the same lame idea used every election by the Democrats when they tell us all the senior citizens are going to freeze to death and die of starvation unless you reelect them to office. Even if they do lay them off, there are way to many on the roads as it is. They aren't much of a police force anymore they are mostly revenuers!

Zindo

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Emerald the Paradigm the guy who thought that 100% WAR WILL START IN THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY!!??

Why would anyone even visit this thread? The OP is a confirmed nutjob, who has predicted "the end" more than once already.

All he is trying to do with this thread is water it down a little by saying:

"Hey, I dunno for sure, but these two made up guys I invented say a small private company is going to replace tens of thousands of jobs simultaneously within a few months."

What a load of crock.

Emerald, I've read your posts before. You gotta go see a doctor, dude.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
...police layoffs have been in the news for a year or better... the alleged mason's insider-info couldve manifested via google...

www.google.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepapa

kleverone, I never said anything about Blackwater and neither did you in the post I responded to.

It's in the title of the post dude!!!!!! Did you not even bother to read it?????????

I simply stated the fact of the lay off of the troops, and provided a link for verification. To me, that is something to be concerned about.

Yeah the economy sucks, people are getting laid off. That is something to be concerned about.

So please get the facts straight.

right back at ya buddy.

By the way, I am truly sorry about your cousin. I have lived in Ill. my whole life and the financial status of this state is, and has been deplorable for a long time. Many hard working people are struggling here right now, and it appears it is getting worse.

SO you know why troopers are getting laid off then? NOt because they are being fired to be replaced by blackwater troops which is what this thread is about. Get your facts straight.

As far as Blackwater goes, right now that is speculation, but the Trooper lay off is fact.

It's not even speclulation it is BS and I have pointed out why.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by kleverone]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedBird
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Emerald the Paradigm the guy who thought that 100% WAR WILL START IN THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY!!??

Why would anyone even visit this thread? The OP is a confirmed nutjob, who has predicted "the end" more than once already.

"Hey, I dunno for sure, but these two made up guys I invented say a small private company is going to replace tens of thousands of jobs simultaneously within a few months."

What a load of crock.

Yes it is the same one. heres the link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Well It make sense to ME, takeover of healthcare, death panels and everything.
Luckily I survived that war in February...

Many will be joyous and excited!!!

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Janky Red]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I don't think the two of us arguing is really going to get anywhere because I'm not sure that you understand that there is a global conspiracy of epic proportions unfolding on this planet. Maybe you're still in the "searching for proof" stages or something, or maybe you flat-out think I'm crazy, I don't know. I just know from experience that when someone asks things like "Who's them?" they are either very ignorant when it comes to that or they are just baiting me for who knows what.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

I don't think the two of us arguing is really going to get anywhere because I'm not sure that you understand that there is a global conspiracy of epic proportions unfolding on this planet.

Of course I do, I am well aware of the Rothchild's, the Rockefellers, and the Bildebergers and a global conspriracy to form a one world government. I'm also smart enough to know that some guy's fanciful prediction without any proof doesn't deserve the bandwith its' taking up.

Maybe you're still in the "searching for proof" stages or something, or maybe you flat-out think I'm crazy, I don't know.

You are right, you don't know. I have been around this site for years and have learned to arm myself with knowledge and verifialbe proof of fact that back up said claims. Not some guy who "heard from a high ranking mason". Don't be so gullible. Research your facts and question everthing. Truth is self-evident and will stand alone while heresay lurks in shadows.

I just know from experience that when someone asks things like "Who's them?" they are either very ignorant when it comes to that or they are just baiting me for who knows what.

No it means who do think will be funding this since money seems to be an issue right about now. Especially when you realize the state being referenced for the most trooper layoffs is comepletely broke.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

Subjective truth, my friend. You need to learn to think. This is a free and open forum. You cannot come and just expect everyone to say "Yes everything we ever read is true." If you don't like people pointing out that these predictions happen all the damn time but never produce anything, maybe you should ignore those posts. Maybe you should leave ATS and form your own conspiracy website where anyone who ever points out facts which suggest falsity of outlandish claims gets banned.

All that has been pointed out by the people you are calling Trolls, and idiots, is that there's no reason to believe everything that we read, and in fact there is good reason to disbelieve a lot of it.

You are at least as arrogant as Kleverone.

-- Wait, Emerald is the "100% War in February" guy? Why are we even bothering with this discussion?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee

Originally posted by RedBird

What a load of crock.

Yes it is the same one. heres the link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh, yes I see.

Sorry to interrupt the two people arguing with each other, but can someone who's important move this to the

Hoax Board

so that we can all get back to talking about real as opposed to unreal things?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I do have a few questions as to how does a high level mason know what is or is not going to happen in the different cities or across the state?
What it looks like to me, is with the massive deficits and financial problems that alot of cities are having, they are going to have to make cuts to meet their financial obligations. One of the main problems is the different pensions that they have to fund and pay out, which is causing more and more problems for alot of the cities, and the different unions are not even working to help out, rather they are causing more problems and hold ups when it comes to such. The system is slowly collasping, though I do not think a private mercenary arm would be able to do the job that the emergency services would be able to do. I do think that if that happened, you would see a revolt happen with the citizens and the military.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
1. I'm a master mason of 20+ years.

2. I work very closely with the PD in a rather pretty well to do small city.

3. Yes, there are some masons on the force.

4. BS on layoffs. The city I serve is HIRING cops! They are just very picky on the quality!

5. I'm tired of these threads.

the closest thing to ANY truth in this story is the deal about the city in Montana (I think?) that has a merc bunch (American Police Force i believe) that are all serbs. they are building a prison in this town. Now THAT was a weird story.

Anyone know anything new about that stuff?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
This is an amusing thread to me...Don't get me wrong, the subject matter is very serious stuff. But, I currently work in the private security industry, and I have come from the law enforcement field (police officer/administrator for about 14 years). And as Zindo has pointed out on here, XE does not have the manpower to "take over" law enforcement for even a super small percentage of the cities of the U.S.

That being said, I do believe private security is going to become more and more common. Here's an angle not too many people have seen. As the economy tanks, especially as government, local and federal start to fail, businesses, and even private people will start to hire there own "police" to protect their interests. And yes, by "police" I mean private security.

So in part, this thread is wrong, XE/Blackwater isn't going to take over anything for the government. And for the record, even if you brought in the other top companies, like Triple Canopy, DynCorp and SMG-SOC you would still fall extremely short on manpower. Additionally, the majority of the people working for XE and the other companies are more constitutionally minded than the average joe. They would not take actions against the U.S. Citizenry as a whole. I know you can point to small incidents in Louisiana that made the news about Blackwater committing "crimes" against citizens. But there is another side to most of those stories that never made the news.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join