It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: Nation Wide Police Layoffs - Blackwater Take Over

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I recently was talking to some high ranking masons, and they said that within the next week or two there is going to be mass layoffs in the police force.

The police force will be outsourced to Blackwater and other international secret agencies.

The reason is because the police are waking up, and they don't want to cooperate with throwing citizens in jails and arresting them for unrest, since the majority of the police agree with the citizens (after all they are humans).

Blackwater and the other international secret agencies that will be operating within the next week or two DON'T have to abide by laws because it doesn't apply to them, so they can show up at your residence, take you somewhere, and put a bullet in your head. They also have the power to take you to secret prisons and hold you prisoner for however long they deem necessary.

They don't have to do anything the law tells them because they are "above" the law.

This is VERY IMPORTANT news if true, and we shall see via the upcoming news that will be coming out regarding this within the next week or two.

The masons also said that the health care bill was passed on purpose to first: Bankrupt America Fully, and second: cause unrest amongst the population as a pre-text to justify Martial Law!

By the way, Blackwater goes by the name XE now.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Emerald The Paradigm]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Yes, I am certain this is going to happen. Out of nowhere, the majority of national law enforcement will suddenly become privatized. Without any heavy build up suggesting the unreliabililty of the police force and the reliability of Blackwater.

There is no way anyone with any amount of legitimacy or claim to legitimacy would let this happen without at least half a year of clear lead in. If it happens, I'll join whatever crazy revolutionary army is being built by the paranoids. And I'll eat one of my hats. If you guys knew me offline, you'd know how serious a claim that is.

+21 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Oh those Masons.

Fingers in many a pie.

But I think you lie.

You just got Haiku-pwned!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I'm not shocked or surprised if it does indeed happen because this is exactly what Hitler did with the power that was given to the Gestapo.

It's a full governmental take over by the Military Industrial Complex.

And considering how the latest news have been congressmen receiving "threats" from people who oppose the healthcare, then something is in the mists.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
What do you know, another doomsday thread.

For all of you newbies......trust me

Move along, there is nothing to see here.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

This isn't a doomsday thread.

And if you can't honestly say that this is going to happen in the near future (Masons told me 1-2 weeks), then you are being naive.

A full governmental take over doesn't happen by just passing a healthcare and sitting there.

Nope.

It hasn't happened like that in the past, and it won't happen like that this time.

They will have to use a FULL COOPERATING POLICE FORCE to ensure that they can throw the dissenters into camps and torture them.

It happened when Stalin was in power, Hitler was in power, Mussolini was in power, Mao ZeDong was in power, and it will happen again.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

One large flaw in your argument is that it rests on the assumption that there is a pending full government takeover. You are using that as proof for the fact that this is going to happen, when in fact this happening would actually be proof of a pending full government takeover.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Well the good news is they have no authority over us since they are only employees of private corporations and we can do the same to them as you describe they can do to us. Even the current police are no more then employees of private corporations and have no real authority. All your local police and courts are nothing but private for profit corporations these days, you can look them up on Dunn and Bradstreet and see thier balance sheets and private status. All government has become private corps and has no real authority. They rule and act by intimidation, force, threat, and coercion and most people do not know they are just private corps so obey thier tyranny. So this is really good if is exposes what is actually happening and those police that are fired will be on the side of the people.

A full blown police state that starts disappearing citizens and abusing them on a large scale will only create a huge resistance of insurgents and that will be thier demise.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

There is no argument on my part.

I'm just repeating what some high ranking masons told me today.

Will it turn out to be true within the next week or two? I don't know.

But do I think it will happen in the near future? Yes.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Ok, you have been on ATS for a little over a year.

Do you have any idea how many times Masons have said this or someones uncle was a mason who know this was gonna happen.

I promise you that in a month nothing will have happened and if it does I will quit ATS forever.

Now we wait.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
What do you know, another doomsday thread.

For all of you newbies......trust me

Move along, there is nothing to see here.

What are you some kind of TROLL. If you don't like it why don't you move along. But you feel the need to guide the poor new people. I think that they can handle themselves and you should speak and act for yourself. Also this is part of what ATS is about why do you feel the overwhelming urge to cry and cry about it? Maybe you feel the truth you hear in your narrow minded head is the only truth worth listening to stop TROLLING.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

No, you are making an argument. That last part -- about its inevitability. That is the argument I refer to; you are saying that it's going to happen because it has to happen for the other thing to happen. That is an argument.

link   
Interesting - sounds like it would be a bloodbath in and of itself.

Worth note: Blackwater policed the police in New Orleans during the Katrina OP. Blackwater answered directly the to the Department of Homeland Security Federal Protective Services and contracted security services to FEMA.

Blackwater trains many large cities Emergency Response Teams (SWAT if you will) under the name RAVEN.

Blackwater or Xe as they now call themselves have definitely been players in the past. Thanks for the heads up. Its certainly worth a look.

link   

Originally posted by kleverone

Ok, you have been on ATS for a little over a year.

Do you have any idea how many times Masons have said this or someones uncle was a mason who know this was gonna happen.

I promise you that in a month nothing will have happened and if it does I will quit ATS forever.

Now we wait.

Well if it is going to happen I am glad there will be one positive thing that comes form it. STOP TROLLING if I was this OP I would report you for trying to derail this thread go and cry it out somewhere else.

And to the OP flag for you and thanks for sharing and I Hope it does not happen.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I see it happening now in my city. We just layed off a buttload of policeman and fireman. They have had fires set all day today starting this morning. See for yourselves.

www.google.com...:1&tbo=u&ei=5AqsS66PBp_KMpvphLUO&sa=X&oi=news_group&ct=title&re snum=1&ved=0CAsQsQQwAA

Sorry about the link.

This is pretty scary around here already since the last layoffs of these men and woman. We now have didly squat for protection. I'm starting to think my little city is a type of proving ground. Time will tell.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I have two questions for you Emerald The Paradigm:

"Are you high? And can you hook me up with whatever you're smoking please?"

I'm open to the idea of almost anything happening in the world, but this has to be one of the craziest things I've read on ATS all week.

Full marks for not being afraid to post your theory though.

Rev

link   
In my opinion, this latest news of the possibility of nation wide police layoffs is exactly what needs to happen. I should explaim my remarks for clarity.

If police authority is being outsourced to private security organizations that will kill whomever they are told to kill just because they are a paid mercenary army, then in that process, something is going to happen that I am certain no one could have expected or foreseen.

From my perspective, it would be best to allow such a transfer of power and responsibility because while there may have been some apprehension of shooting some police or military, the fact that they are going to outsource the killing to hired thugs will make it easier to take on militarily those that really want to fight because with the police out of the way, all of America will see exactly who the enemy is and in that regard, we may be blessed by such a move by the federal government to layoff all of the present American police force and personnel.

I think others will agree that should this police transfer transpire, that it will in fact make the process of fighting the enemy that much easier. With no police to worry about, all those in black uniforms and employed by Backwater will become the enemy that most Americans have needed to shoot straight and sure. Black targets dressed to kill will be killed and of that I have no doubt.

Any nation wide layoff will not go as those in power think it will go and in that regard Blackwater mercenaries are going to be seen as the "Hired Killers" that they are and in such a move to private security firms will solidify the actions of many militant groups and many Americans will also see what this move to layoff police as the lighting of the fuse of civil war and when the fuse blows, it will be directed at Blackwater hired killers and in that regard that will be a good thing.

We have to reclaim those police that get affected by any such layoff and embrace them back into the fold of those Americans that will view their layoff as a saving grace and a key event in identifying just who the real enemy is and in that regard knowing who the enemy that is preparing to come for Americans be they Blackwater or Wackenhut, the hired mercenary forces that replace the police will become cannon fodder and if you don't know what that means, I recommend you find out.

Thanks for the posting.

link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

Well if it is going to happen I am glad there will be one positive thing that comes form it. STOP TROLLING if I was this OP I would report you for trying to derail this thread go and cry it out somewhere else.

And to the OP flag for you and thanks for sharing and I Hope it does not happen.

Kleverone is not trolling, nor attempting to derail the thread. Kleverone is acknowledging an important aspect of threads like these -- that they are made with some regularity, and nothing ever comes from them. It's not trolling to point out that there is precedent for this not to be believed.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Obviously this Mason has no real grasp of what he thinks he knows. Xe (BlackWater) Doesn't have the man power nor the logistics needed. They can't possibly take what they need from our military to do that job. Regardless of what most think of Xe, they would not take a job like was profligated by this so called Mason insider! I call BS and F**t in your general direction!

Zindo

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Blackwater has the man power to do what it wants, and who knows what the international secret agencies have at their disposal?

Don't forget currently 60,000+ people in the Middle East that are in Iraq and Afghanistan are private contractors, which makes up about 40% of the entire U.S. / NATO army there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join