It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones says: USE YOUR DISCERNMENT!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
GET YOUR DISCERNMENT ON! - ALEX JONES

He explains how the NWO uses these cointelpro provacateurs and spotting them and how they stir up trouble at protests.

I personally have noticed, after looking at a lot of information about the NWO and reading John Peniel's Lost Teachings of Atlantis and Project Camelot.org videos, that my discernment has gone up, because I see the big picture now and I understand why some people do the things they do and I can see the correlation between their actions and whether they understand their connection to humanity as a whole.

Because you step out the matrix and can see just how much your whole society has been conditioned in the wrong direction by the media and the criminals who have bought their way into authority.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
When it comes to Alex Jones, cointelpro is nothing more than a euphemism for the ideas of those who disagree or who offer a counter argument to his insanity. It's his job to make sure people do nothing except talk. Any form of direct action makes you a provocateur. See how it works?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a hack and a joke. Personally, I believe he is the textbook example of a disinformation agent. He spews out the most ignorant speculated half-witted crap ever.

Well, that's just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I think this is actually a really great video, it brings up a lot of good points, like Operation Mockingbird.

That would be a great place to start researching this stuff, and also stuff like Operation Northwoods.

en.wikipedia.org...

Operation Mockingbird was a secret Central Intelligence Agency campaign to influence domestic and foreign media beginning in the 1950s.
The activities, extent and even the existence of the CIA project remain in dispute: the operation was first called Mockingbird in Deborah Davis' 1979 book, Katharine the Great: Katharine Graham and her Washington Post Empire. But Davis' book, alleging that the media had been recruited (and infiltrated) by the CIA for propaganda purposes, was itself controversial and has since been shown to have had a number of erroneous assertions.[1] More evidence of Mockingbird's existence emerged in the 2007 memoir American Spy: My Secret History in the CIA, Watergate and Beyond, by convicted Watergate "plumber" E. Howard Hunt and The Mighty Wurlitzer: How the CIA Played America by Hugh Wilford (2008).[2]

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Pocky]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by QuetzalcoatlAlien

I disagree.

He may go on rants sometimes and sound like a loon, but what he is doing takes a lot of courage and balls.

He has single handedly awakened millions of people world wide to the corruption that's going on in the world.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm

I disagree.

He may go on rants sometimes and sound like a loon, but what he is doing takes a lot of courage and balls.

He has single handedly awakened millions of people world wide to the corruption that's going on in the world.

You don't need to listen to this man's rants to know about the corruption that has existed in the world for hundreds of years.

It does take courage but a lot of the things is also massive amounts of disinfo.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Yeah he's a nut but so are a bunch of people!

There's more truth in what he says than disinfo, come on.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
At least Alex jones is trying to do something.That is more than I can say for others.To me his rants are nothing more than frustration. Here is a good example.
www.youtube.com...

And yes i do sometimes shake my head and laugh a bit when he goes off.
But i feel his anger.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a blunt instrument, I'll agree with that... but I personally needed his brute force style to shake me out of the Matrix. I had been orbitting this stuff for years.... UFO's, Bigfoot, JFK, Illuminati, etc....but nothing ever gelled. After listening to Jones for just a week and following his leads... I came shooting out of the Matrix faster than Neo snorting red pills.

Alex doesn't get everything right...and he looses it on air, quite often... but after 3+ years of daily indoctrination... I'll say he's 100% authentic and as consistent as they come. He's no genius, he's no savant... but he's sharp enough to put the pieces of the puzzle together...and just because it's ugly...doesn't mean we should shoot the messenger.

Trust me, I don't agree with him on everything...but the fact is, he's almost always going from real documents, documents that are almost always ignored or omitted by the MSM... Seldom does Alex obsess on the specifics of the more elaborate conspiracy theories, and this gets him into trouble with other Truth groups....as if the cointelpro weren't enough. For example go to the 9/11 Let's Roll Forums...and they trash Alex constantly for being a mockingbird fed... but I can tell you they agree on 90+% of the conspiracy issues.... so whose conning who?

Alex does ~20 hours of live radio a week... Very few people give the world so much access and exposure...and his personality creates a lot of ammunition for his critics to attack him with...but I personally don't think it's a reason to throw the baby out with the bathwater. I've had to turn off Alex's show more than once, because he's ranting irrationally or being small-minded. But if you can get past the tantrums , you'll notice he'll take a day off or two, come back and apologize, and move forward.

Nobody's perfect... it's not just a saying.

I judge Alex by the people he brings on his show regularly people with big hearts and a passion for the truth, people we all grew up with, people like Willie Nelson, Jesse Ventura, Charlie Sheen, Tommie Chong, Ted Nugent, Dave Mustaine, KRS-One, Chuck Norris, Buzz Aldrin and many others. They always have amazing conversations about what's wrong with America... seldom do they all agree, and seldom does Alex Jones try to convince anyone of anything... in fact, I think Jones, more than anyone wishes he were wrong.

I'm a Ph.D. scientist, so I've done my share of research...but my level of discernment has grown infinitely since listening to Alex and his great guests. Who else is giving the world regular and timely access to all the liberty-minded Economists, Historians, Lawmakers, and personalities that the MSM ignores or discounts... people like Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Judge Andrew Napolitano, Jim Traficant, Lord Monckton, Nigel Farrage, Max Kaiser, John Perkins, Steve Schiff and many others...

If Alex is a fed... I'd say those tax dollars, for once, have been well spent.

new topics

top topics

join