It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the TV show "Flashforward" be a foreshadowing of an actual event to come on April 29th 2010?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
That's basically all I have. Just a question. If TBTB foreshadowed 9/11 in movies and TV, could they be doing this through Flashforward. I'm not saying anything is going to happen on April 29th 2010, just wondering if anyone else has thought of this. What say you?

[edit on 3/25/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I think we will have to wait and see.
My gut says no, it's just a TV show.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAH Television Series isnt real and it is not forshadowing an event to come, this show is awesome and in its second season and the 2ND blackout event is going to happen.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Anyone ever notice the caution 911 sign in terminator 2 when Jon Connor is being chased by the big truck?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
too cliche almost. that they would be that straightforward..didn't people think similar about Jericho?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CodenameDoeB

That's what I'm talking about. There are threads on ATS that go into this. I know it's just a TV show. And it's a good one too. I'm also looking forward to the last few episodes of "Lost". Anyway...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

911research.wtc7.net...
www.conspiracyarchive.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I doubt it, but am loving flashforward its about the only decent thing on tv at the moment.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

I know. I crack myself up sometimes. I have a lot of time on my hands...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Yeah and the show V is foreshadowing a race of reptilian aliens coming to destroy humanity.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pajjikor
Yeah and the show V is foreshadowing a race of reptilian aliens coming to destroy humanity.

Ooo, that would be awesome...until they ate me! lol At least David Icke would be happy.

Rev

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Funny, I just wrote a blog entry on this. The show is based on a novel. In the novel written in 1999, the LHC at CERN causes the blackout in conjunction with a solar 'pulse'. The 1st flash forward is 21 years in the future (the show changed it to 6 months). The 2nd is billions of years in the future (strangely enough some people are still alive due to an immortality project).

The odd thing to me is that he pretty much nailed the date. In the novel he predicted the event to happen in 2009. The LHC was delayed 3 years and then in 2008 went online for only a couple weeks. It wasn't until 2009 that it went online - only 1.5 months from when he predicted.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
so what exactly happens in 1 1/2 months to be exact!
Are we all gonna pass out and see our futures! I hope its something great bout i doubt it. My life pretty boring right now 6 months it changes hahahaha. I just hope im not driving, or flying or walking down some steps wouldnt want to be unfortunate

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
the book is better then the tv show , more philosofical in my humble opinion,

as the question the op is refering to , in a sence yes its possible , humans have for some wierd need a tendency to self forfill prophecys be they needed or not ,

but i suggest one reads the book it is much better and has more context as to what is tried to be described about free will and cause and effect.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Pajjikor

V is more a lesson to be remebered , how ignorance and power can do devius things , stripp away the reptiles and aliens metaphore and you have the real story.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

Funny, I just wrote a blog entry on this. The show is based on a novel. In the novel written in 1999, the LHC at CERN causes the blackout in conjunction with a solar 'pulse'. The 1st flash forward is 21 years in the future (the show changed it to 6 months). The 2nd is billions of years in the future (strangely enough some people are still alive due to an immortality project).

The odd thing to me is that he pretty much nailed the date. In the novel he predicted the event to happen in 2009. The LHC was delayed 3 years and then in 2008 went online for only a couple weeks. It wasn't until 2009 that it went online - only 1.5 months from when he predicted.

That's interesting. What's the name of the book and who wrote it?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
the book is better then the tv show , more philosofical in my humble opinion,

as the question the op is refering to , in a sence yes its possible , humans have for some wierd need a tendency to self forfill prophecys be they needed or not ,

but i suggest one reads the book it is much better and has more context as to what is tried to be described about free will and cause and effect.

the only effects and causes are done so out of ignorance so really you have only freewill in ignorance, ignorant freewill.

that is the illision to realize

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Maybe I was off by a year. Check this out, specifically the excellent link provided by "ararisq" in a different thread I recently started:

April 29th, 2011: Endeavor Launch And Royal Wedding - Illuminati Timetable?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by ararisq
All I can offer is to read this (Lucifer's Destiny. Read it all the way through before giving up on it but it covers all of the elements mentioned. I read through it today - the Destiny connection is really interesting to me.

new topics

top topics

join