It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I know whats killing the bees

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Here is a chart for cellular phone growth.

www.bridgeratings.com...

If we have a chart for brain cancer that shows the same rate, there may be a correlation. You would think that people are dying of brain cancer left and right if cellular phones cause brain cancer wouldn't you?

As for the bees, that is worrisome, but I'd want to see the study verified. Mobile phone coverage in remote unpopulated areas is abysmal. One would expect bee populations to be unaffected or less affected in those areas if the RF radiation is to blame, otherwise there may be other factors at work.

-rrr

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr
Here is a chart for cellular phone growth.

www.bridgeratings.com...

If we have a chart for brain cancer that shows the same rate, there may be a correlation. You would think that people are dying of brain cancer left and right if cellular phones cause brain cancer wouldn't you?

As for the bees, that is worrisome, but I'd want to see the study verified. Mobile phone coverage in remote unpopulated areas is abysmal. One would expect bee populations to be unaffected or less affected in those areas if the RF radiation is to blame, otherwise there may be other factors at work.

-rrr

Hmm, I think I answered my own question:

research.unc.edu...

That would suggest zero correlation between RF and brain cancer. Zero.

-rrr

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I have heard this theory proposed a few times, a couple of which were on ATS I believe. Good post none the less. I'll try and post the links to the proper threads/sources when I get home.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
so whats goin on with the bees? its 2011. any further info on this?
edit on 31-7-2011 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by krossfyter

Well to be on the blunt side, I got over it… even if this was the proven cause… do you think it would stop?? We can’t even stop using oil and gas as a power source and we DO have the tech to replace it….. It’s all about money and unless you have more than they do there is no way your stopping it.

Anyway, my buddy was laid-off about 2-3 month after posting this stuff. There was still plenty of work (upgrading the network to 4g) they just told him they didn’t need him, so go figure.

Not to mention he got super paranoid that big brother was going to come get him if I posted his pictures…

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join