It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible Ufos filmed during full moon! Vid*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
There are so many UFO videos posted on ATS, not sure if this is one of them, but certainly looks very interesting. If this has been posted in the past, feel free to remove my post, otherwise let the battle of skeptics vs. believers begin!

I don't have much info on this, where it's from, who filmed it, etc.. but diffidently looks interesting.

- Long video clip (most likely NOT CGI)
- Multiple objects fade in and out
- one object turns into multiple objects
- Some objects turn larger then others
- Steady fade in/out pulsing lights on only "some" objects (candles ruled out)
- typical triangle pattern is created few times (almost perfect triangle, even when they're moving)

your thoughts?

[edit on 25-3-2010 by freighttrain]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

Looks like a classic case of swamp gas to me
Cool video

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Video looks real enough..

But what it shows ???

Interesting to watch the end when he zooms in.. Watch it in slow motion and there is an intermittent flash above the object.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The look like chinese lanterns to me.They don't really seem to show any interesting movements like making formations or flying away at real high speeds.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by -Thom-

Honestly ??

The scale of the moon in the shot..

Tree seen far foreground on zoom..

Goes to full zoom on final object (no flicker to suggest lantern)

IMHO.. I would say not lanterns..

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by UKWO1Phot

Yep. But, I am, ofcourse, not confident. The thing is, there's so much footage of unexplained flying objects, that I tend to be really really cautious to label them as UFO's (extraterrestrial). I always keep in mind that at least half of the sightings are fake. So yeah, I'm pretty sceptical about footages, espcecially the ones where you can't really see much.
I find www.youtube.com... more intersting for example, but ofcourse, it's a personal thing.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I had to chuckle when he said "Star Wars."

I don't understand why he couldn't see street lights or anything with a bright full moon. That vid is cool though. Anyone else have any info on this?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by -Thom-

And he catches a ROD at the end too..

I like those too.. If you caught that many, would you get better equipment??

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Got to say i like this one
I would normally say Chinese lanterns but not these, they must be showing up in infra red if he cant see them with his naked eyes.don't know what to say?but this type of siting seems to be more and more common.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

let me get this straight...is he claiming he couldn't see those lights with the naked eye?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The moon seems really low, four guys playing with flashlights?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure those are nothing more than specks of dirt on this guy's windshield.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
What gave it away is how far away from the moon the objects moves when he zooms in. That means those objects are very close, and he was saying "i can't see it with my eyes". IR light reflected off a window.
Get your remote hold down a button and look at it through your camera. Looks just like this.

OMG ORB, sorry i did could not see the moon tonight so i could not get it in the frame.

TV remote

OMG ORB with light on. Please note that if you change the angle you hold the remote you can get the orbs splitting.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Old ATS thread about this sighting

Even Older ATS thread about this sighting

Short version : The videographer shot this in Dickinson, ND. Looking in the direction of the moon that night lies the Dickinson Bomb Plot, a radar-scoring bombing range.

The lights appear to be flares above the range as they move in a continually descending path. As pointed out, the flashing lights of an aircraft above the lights lends this support.

[edit on 3/26/2010 by eaglewingz]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by eaglewingz

Thanks for finding the previous threads..

Flares don't float on the same spot for well over 5 min.. also, there would be a bit of a trail behind flares... no trail what so ever. Also flares light up a "glow" around the bright lit spot, which it doesn't. There is NO way this is flare.

Plane being above one... again, the distance between the lights are "consistent" if it's a plane it would be moving towards a direction, even if coming towards the cam the odds of it being equally above these so called flares.. are very difficult to maintain..

The best answer really is.. "I don't know" what they are... but I would rule out candles, flare, CGI...

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Great video...sounds like they're up north maybe minnesota or canada even...I disagree with the remote control debunker, it would be clearly visible and most remotes when u press a button the whole remote lights up and that would disrupt the patterns that we see in the video, but who knows I could be wrong

top topics

join