Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Homosexuality is a choice and nothing else!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35 >>

join

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I mentioned this earlier, but it needs to be explained, the original homosexuality was a form of rape and domination, and only now is it evolving into "gays" when two submissive males unite. However, the original purpose of homosexuality was to dominate other men, so the dominant males could get access to the women, and thus carry on their seed.
edit on 21-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

and only now is it evolving into "gays" when two submissive males unite

Mhhhhh, I strongly disagree. The gay couples I know don't consist of 2 submissive partners...yet the "one on top" doesn't do it because he wants score more women (or men). In short, you're preconceived notions are wrong

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Perhaps I was thinking about what goes on in prisons. Anyway, its a complex issue, however, from what I can perceive, many people are controlled by others and are in a state of fear without necessarily realising it. Many people also discount lesbians, however, in a way, it is an extreme form of female jealousy. I guess there are many ways to paint a picture, however, I see them much happier with families, and in another way, they could just have a primitive gene from when homosexual activity was the norm, however from a time where they all had aimed to have families of thier own. In a way, I think they are oppressed, in the sense that, deep down, they do not really want to be gay, however, they are generally controlled by soceity, and also by thier peers from a young age, until they find the label for thier affliction and start to take pride in it, however, in terms of thier own survival, in terms of them having a fulfilling life with a family and children, they are really just serving to eradicate themselves (if its "genetic") by not taking wives. The entire basis for the concept is that the purpose in life is pleasure, and that desires are what control people. Basically, take an attractive male that females seek for protection, and take a group of frustrated males that compete for the females, the frustrates ones will usually attempt to take control of the dominant one, causing it to "submit" so they can take and rape the female. The dominant male controlls the other males to protect the females - it is why many women like to be around gay men, and why lesbians make very good mothers. If you see things from my point of view, the dominant group of individuals in our soceity split apart the more natural human species, many people with traces of the more primitive genes are instinctually commanded to become as they are as a reaction to the people around them. Similarly, there is a "reptillian" gene that causes a similar behaviour, however it is much more embarrassing as it "demands the truth" from people - so to speak.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

You're completely ignoring the fact that many gay couples adopt children...children that would otherwise end up in foster care. And they have happy families. I am friends with a gay couple (2 women) and they have 2 children through artificial insemination. I also know another gay couple (guys) living in Palm Springs (California) and they just adopted a little girl...also very happy.

Claiming only straight people can have happy family lives is VERY short sighted.

And lastly, what do we care??? They don't harm us, why not let them be gay. It doesn't even matter if it's natural or not, as long as they're happy and not hurting anyone, why not?? That's why the GOP or tea party's anti-gay agenda is so sick. One one hand they shout "freedom is our greatest good"...and at the same time, they try to take away the freedom from people who don't hurt them or have any effect on their lives.

Also, being gay is kinda natural as it happens with a lot of animals too. You might wanna youtube "bonobo"

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
I mentioned this earlier, but it needs to be explained, the original homosexuality was a form of rape and domination, and only now is it evolving into "gays" when two submissive males unite. However, the original purpose of homosexuality was to dominate other men, so the dominant males could get access to the women, and thus carry on their seed.

Er, ok!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Originally posted by SystemResistor

Er, ok!

He's actually not totally incorrect. In ancient Greece, some men showed their superiority by sleeping with subordinate men. That of course doesn't mean there weren't a ton of men who were truly gay and not just stuck in class warfare.

King Edward II was rumoured to be gay too, and he had no reason to show off his superiority...I mean, he was already king and no one was above him

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

What he said was ignorant. So, all gay men in years gne by were like this, and done it for this reason. Im sorry, but that does not sound gay to me. A gay person is atrtracted to the same sex. They don't do it to get closer to the female. What he said just comes from someone who just does not understand.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Oh, I totally agree. I just said he's partly correct in that ancient Greece had a system like that. But his conclusions are obviously total hogwash

I like gays, most I met are great people. Plus, they always know some hot single girl they wanna hook you up with, love that.
edit on 21-2-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

And saying it is a choice means it is a mental decision while saying it is not is a physical one.
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Sex drive is based on biology... Sexual preference is based on how a child is raised and the experiences he/she has while interacting with society.

All of our "choices" are a combined result of biological "urges" and data gathering/processing.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
One quote by Michael Franti says it all for me :

"It's not about who you love,
It's all about do you love"

Peace
edit on 26-2-2011 by 1984hasarrived because: typo

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Homosexual acts are purely choice.
Heterosexual acts are purely choice.

Anal intercourse produces a more intense orgasm for the recipient that vaginal intercourse.
They choose to maximize their pleasure.
Homosexuality can not and does not reproduce. It has to recruit, via adoption and other methosd, surrogate mothers or fathers and the like.

Left alone they will evolve into extinction.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

Sexual orientation has nothing to do with how a person is raised up. I know somebody that is homosexual who lives in a very homophobic community. There are a lot of homosexual people in places like Uganda. They are raised to be heterosexual and yet they are not.

Through my own experiences and of those whom I know it is evident to me that sexual orientation is not defined by how anyone is raised nor their experiences that person has in life.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazystars
If homosexuality is a choice, when does one choose to be heterosexual?

I'd go further to say that anybody who believe homosexuality to be a choice must be themselves, bisexual. Only someone who is bi can envisage the issue to be of choice rather than determination.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by slugger9787
Homosexual acts are purely choice.
Heterosexual acts are purely choice.

Anal intercourse produces a more intense orgasm for the recipient that vaginal intercourse.
They choose to maximize their pleasure.
Homosexuality can not and does not reproduce. It has to recruit, via adoption and other methosd, surrogate mothers or fathers and the like.

Left alone they will evolve into extinction.

Pure rubbish! I did not choose to e staight, i just am. I do not choose to love someone, i just do. I really feel sorry for you if you feel like you have to choose to love someone. Thats such a shame, and i would go as far as to say that maybe there is something wrong with you to feel that way, because believe me, you are in the minority.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

two deep drives in a human are eros and thanatos
eros seeks to create life both in and of oneself, and to participate in immortality---through producing children.

in other words: heterosexual relations = ontogeny of phylogeny is recapitualted.

homosexuality taps in to thanatos and acts it out, primairly by:

homosexual relations = ontogeny of phylogeny is discombobulated

get a dictionary and expand your big head instead of your little one.
edit on 7-3-2011 by slugger9787 because: recapitulates
edit on 7-3-2011 by slugger9787 because: recapitulates versus discombobulates
edit on 7-3-2011 by slugger9787 because: recapitulates versus discombobulates which is correct?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

We'll you haven't really got a grasp of anything. I hope you are young and have many years to learn something real.
Homosexuality is natural. It is more natural then believing in a religion and forming your entire opinion of a natural occurrence based on a book some people wrote that has had everyone's personal opinion added to it for thousands of years. Homosexuality is more natural than monogamy and marriage.

Natural doesn't mean the most common or normal, but it is not a mutation anymore that one's attraction to faith.

There are weirder natural things. People always use this "its not natural because they would have an unconscious desire to procreate blah blah" I used to think that, but it's wrong. They do have that desire, but humanity allows us to follow our attraction. If it was an uncontrollable unconscious desire to procreate that drove us then straight men wouldn't seek out commonalities with their partner or try to find women they were attracted to.
edit on 7-3-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by slugger9787

two deep drives in a human are eros and thanatos
eros seeks to create life both in and of oneself, and to participate in immortality---through producing children.

in other words: heterosexual relations = ontogeny of phylogeny is recapitualted.

homosexuality taps in to thanatos and acts it out, primairly by:

homosexual relations = ontogeny of phylogeny is discombobulated

get a dictionary and expand your big head instead of your little one.
edit on 7-3-2011 by slugger9787 because: recapitulates
edit on 7-3-2011 by slugger9787 because: recapitulates versus discombobulates
edit on 7-3-2011 by slugger9787 because: recapitulates versus discombobulates which is correct?

Wait there! That does not explain who and how you love someone does it, or who you are attracted too does it. Are you telling me that when i first met my wife i thought to myself "i have made my decision, i am going to love her" What a load of rubbish! Do you choose to love your mum and dad, brothers and sisters, or your child? Do you choose to love your family?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

You are not only entirely wrong, but prove you are completely ignorant of and have no knowledge to speak on the subject.

Look up homosexuality in Japan where it has never been looked at as immoral and Samurai's indulged in it often.
It took place a lot of times in "Samurai mansions." Search shudo and homosexuality on google and click the scholarly papers. Also this link:

en.wikipedia.org...

Also try ancient rome and greece:

Homosexuality in ancient Rome features in many literary works, poems, graffiti and comments on the sexual predilections of single emperors. Graphic representations are, on the other hand, rarer in ancient Rome than in classical Greece. Attitudes toward homosexuality changed over the time and from context to context, ranging from strong condemnation to open acceptance. Homosexuality was purported to be one of the cultural facts of certain provinces.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Look without a religion being manipulated be peoples personal beliefs no one would care.
I don't care how you or anyone else thinks, if you weren't manipulated by faith or someone else's faith you wouldn't care. You wouldn't be repulsed or think it's wrong if no one told you to be. It's natural.
I don't need the disclaimer, but I'm a straight male and it's pretty obvious that it's natural.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
people are born with traits in their personalities, for example being talkative, undertanding peoples facial reactions, many more things (can't be bothered to think of any). Being gay is scientifically (i think) proven to be a trait in ones personality so to think it is being mutant is just plain sick to be honest. I don't actually know any gay people but just put yourself in a homosexual persons shoes for a minute, they are not mutants, they are normal people who are naturally atrracted to the same sex. There is no place in the modern world to label one a mutant. Being a mutant - (if there would be any case in calling somebody one) would be a terrorist, a peadofile, a serial killer, etc.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I think it is a choice for others and then it's also something that can't be..umm..."helped". As a female I can admire the beauty of another female and be attracted to males, but for homosexuals it goes beyond admiration I believe when concerning people of the same sex as them.

Now what I don't quite get is people who are trans-sexed or gendered.
edit on 9-3-2011 by Constance888 because: ///

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35 >>

join