It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Depopulation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
With this is mind I do not see why people need to be depopulated as that is like saying we are all given a lottery ticket and who wins lives and who doesn't then the fate of that person is decided by the Global Elitiest my a$$ is it.

Everyone who is born on this "Schooling Earth" deserves the life to live regardless of resources running out it is no excuse for government agencies to posion our foods, dump depleted Uranium in the Middle East, poison our skies with cloud seeding techniques known to Homo Sapiens as Chemtrails, poison our water supplies like we weren't already aware of this since the early 1940's with Sodium Fluoride and run the entire nations and masses into one big world recession so that THEY cause total chaos for the masses for when society which are un-prepared and unaware of future importance it will be too late for them as then world depopulation will be decided among the few that survive the catasphrope events to occur.

Its not like you lot have to look too far to realise its already going on. I have enough thread's open and reply's to many member's here on AboveTopSecret.com so as for those of you who choose to say where's your proof it won't take more than 30 minutes of your time to have a look through my thread's and posts made by me on other member's thread's.

I am reaching out to ALL those who WILL listen and hopefully you will become AWARE.

Many Thanks, for your time reading this post.

It will be interesting to hear back from you.

I have below some links supporting my claims.

www.ec2011.com...

www.poleshift2011.com...

Chemtrails below;
www.poleshift2011.com...

Corporate law's and Britvic?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Message of the Georgia Guidestones

Response Protocol for Chronic Fluoride Poisoning/Fluoride Allergic Reaction

Planet X - Ungerground bases, FEMA camps etc

[edit on 25-3-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Indeed! Why have we been set as targets for termination? The most obvious solution to ALL of our homeworld problems would have been to continue our great thirst for exploration. It is obvious that one day depopulation is an inevitability as all of our resources are depleted here. Ther never has been or ever will be a shortage of explorer souls. Men and woman, who at great risk to self, would happily go where no man has gone before, simply to quench their thirst for adventure and knowledge. Sadly we are not allowed. We have been imprisoned to a stagnate death on a dying world. Who is it that holds back the mighty MAN? Who is it that tells us NO? I dont know, but without exploration we will never stumble upon fruits of forever!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Don't really need depopulation as the earth's human population is starting to decline.

Read Friedman's "the next 100 years"

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
With this is mind I do not see why people need to be depopulated as that is like saying we are all given a lottery ticket and who wins lives and who doesn't then the fate of that person is decided by the Global Elitiest my a$$ is it.

That's not what it's about at all. It's about controlling conception and birth so that nobody has to die, but we can still get a handle on the population before it goes so out of control the only way to reign it back in would be through mass starvation or some other equally horrible thing.

The problem is this. We don't know the optimum carrying capacity of our planet. We're trying to figure it out. Not the maximum capacity. But the best number of people to have on the planet such that nobody has to suffer and die strictly as a result of too many people. And the key to this is to get a handle on population growth before it becomes a problem (what a concept, huh?), so we have time to figure it all out.

Nobody's getting killed. It's just that a bunch of people aren't going to be conceived and born. The population will decrease pretty quick that way. Then maybe we can help prevent some of the inevitable horror and suffering practically guaranteed to happen if we choose to do nothing.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by DClairvoyant

That's not what it's about at all. It's about controlling conception and birth so that nobody has to die, but we can still get a handle on the population before it goes so out of control the only way to reign it back in would be through mass starvation or some other equally horrible thing.

The problem is this. We don't know the optimum carrying capacity of our planet. We're trying to figure it out. Not the maximum capacity. But the best number of people to have on the planet such that nobody has to suffer and die strictly as a result of too many people. And the key to this is to get a handle on population growth before it becomes a problem (what a concept, huh?), so we have time to figure it all out.

Nobody's getting killed. It's just that a bunch of people aren't going to be conceived and born. The population will decrease pretty quick that way. Then maybe we can help prevent some of the inevitable horror and suffering practically guaranteed to happen if we choose to do nothing.

That was just an example that my friend gave me the other night as for what I see depopulation about is not about controlling society as you would rather. Society is entitled to be free as we all have free-will we should use this gratefully and not allow other agencies to control us by the number's and say now its all too late we need to control the birth numbers, my ass are they gonna do that!

Don't you understand that this planet Earth is a "schooling planet" for us all and that when we pass we carry on in another life. We are just souls in physical form learning the darkside of life on Mother Earth. Depopulation doesn't need to happen at all!

We come and go just like everybody else and for the sake of the masses the ONLY reason the Global Elitest want Depopulation so that THEY can control the remainder's of surviver's after the aftermath in the year's to come and enslave us for their own profit. Some of us will stay with them to live underground whilst the rest will either be traded off or left on the surface.

Until you except that your body is a materlistic object with your very own soul learning on this schooling Earth plane you will continue to live daily thinking that we have to get a grip on the numerical capacity of people being born on this materislitic plane.

We are all in this together no matter how you look at it and we haven't been shown the 4th dimesnional advanced technologies that our governments have had installed underground in their military bases so that they do not require so much electricity to power generator's and lighting systems including heating. Therefore its not about birth control its about oil industries going bust if they ever were to teach the masses of advanced technology that would enhance our resource's by far and we would never have to worry about food, water, oil, fossil fuels etc again. Open your eyes!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Thank you, excellent thread. As all the ones I've noticed, you are writing really good threads. The reason they are determined to depopulate has to do with their ideas of cycles, and also, who they are contracted to. The negative dark side et/entities, over their heads. This is system set up for their benefit, and invovles burdening souls (who are here for lessons, in a infinite universe school that they, as their Higher Self forms, created/designed and program. There's a lot of things I don't understand, in how all of this works, particularly in their attempt to code everything to their sun deities and then they imagine they have set up willing sacrifices, and in this way they think they're chaining people to this in the underworld. The negative ets, such as greys, have soul traps waiting for those burdened with karma. Yet their lies and trickery isnt = to the intentions of our hearts, so we really arent' pledging allegiance to their sun gods. Universal laws work from the heart, through the heart. Just as our access to Higher Self and the infinite beyond do.

Also, so does our connection to each other. This is I believe where the karma might need to be looked at and considered by all of us. Because its really not in their false codings, but its in our lack of concern and action for helping those in need and tolerating massive starvation, wars, depeleted uranium. And theres always allegories, ie. we spray chemicals on insects and then chemtrails. We cage wildlife and dolphins/whales and are surprised some ETs treat us the same way.

I dont believe this planet is run like our school anymore, but more of a harsh duality karmic trap, that is hard to avoid, as if its been hijacked. I think the prime directive is to free this planet.

I know the prime directive is to free this planet. I know this from childhood memories, preschool ones, of being very upset by the media and the war, and saying little kids had to change the world, and my Higher Self spoke to me and surprised me, "I didn't have to come here but chose to help!"

Then I forgot and was a sleeper myself for years. After my wakeup, my contacts told me the prime directive as well, one I already knew from childhood.

So my question is, why, since they are abusing Universal Law, abusing karma, hijacking a system, why has this not been dealt with already, this is many cycles, and their trickery is not an acceptable reason, there has to be another, something we're not doing, or something that is blocking us from receiving the help we need and our Highest Good!

I've been examing this one today. I wrote a few questions in my journal and was attempting to come up with lists of possibilities as answers to them to explore:

1) What percentage of people are exploring alternative news? I know theres more, because I've talked to them in lineups and many know some things about nwo, everyone in that lineup did, and they were 55 plus I would say in age, one man and 3 or more women. I guessed at around 12%, somewhat awake-30% in various stages of awareness.

What is the differences? What prevents people from waking up?
1) Religion?
2)watching news, television alot, programming?
3)not wishing to see, want to live a peaceful private life?
4)fear of ridicule, peer pressure, trusting those around them, and authority from childhood, parents, teachers, ministers?
5)overworked, too stressed out, not enough time to pay attention?
6)dna? IQ?

I couldnt think of any more, there probably are many more.

The next question that I was going to attempt, but found this thread, was:

Despite the media programming and NLP, what is it that makes them able to see, children starving, in great numbers, know that billions are living in unbelievably harsh conditions and a child starves to death, every other second, the cruelty to wildlife/nature, the wars, and bombings of families and civilians.....the poisons and corruptions and fascism, what is it that allows them to see this, but not immediately want to take action?

What prevents us from taking action in large numbers concerning these issues?

Because, if we were a people that did, we would not be facing another cycle, we would have pulled together and drawn our Highest Good! This I believe with all my heart.

We need to find the answers to this and find a way to overcome them and quickly!

Because the solution for all of us is to feel strongly for each other. LOVE! We must become aware and willing to take action! And we must connect through our heart to our infinite natures, to our Higher Selves in the Beyond, to our Greater Good!

top topics

join