It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I found the this world.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
OK First i'd like to start by saying hello to everyone at ATS. This is my first thread on ATS hopefully the first of many.

What i'd like to talk about is how I came accross the world of conspiracys, aliens and spirtuality. About two years ago I broke my ankle due to an accident at work.
With an endless supply of free time I started to trow the internet. I can't even remember where I first read a conspiracy but I do remember that I instantly connected with this world. After a few months I started to lose touch with the "real" world.

Thanks to conspiracys I found the world of spirtuality, not religion but the belief that we a part of a much bigger and stranger universe, that our minds are more than just a reaction of chemicals in the brain.

These views have completely change my life. I am a much happer and smarter person now than I was two years ago.

I would like to know how other ATSers found this world and what it has done for your life.

Thanks for listening.

peace.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
Thanks to conspiracys I found the world of spirtuality, not religion but the belief that we a part of a much bigger and stranger universe, that our minds are more than just a reaction of chemicals in the brain.

These views have completely change my life. I am a much happer and smarter person now than I was two years ago.

peace.

A good post.

Finding a spiritual connection with those around you is definitely a good one.

My aspiration, is summed up in your last word. Peace. If we all aspire to that, it might actually happen.

Enjoy your time here at ATS, and welcome.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Well... That's a difficult answer with a simple result.

I was already blessed doomed with the idea about to many thing just didn't make any sense. After I learned "this worlds" explanations, the puzzle peaces just fell in place. However, at first the picture could be false anyway.
My experience is that the truth lies somewhere in the middle.
There is something going on but the source of it is probably not what you learn from the way above fantasies of some people.

Nice question ! S&F.

I'm
you got flags but no replies yet. ( while I'm writing this )

What about your name ? A lost soul ? It seem to me you say in your thread you are no longer lost.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Sinter Klaas]

new topics

join