It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Show Now On XM Radio!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

He is not doing it for money.

I hate when people think just because he sells a few DVD's that he's only doing it for money.

He OBVIOUSLY has to get some sort of a money to continue to awake the dumb masses, or else who's going to wake them up Hal Turner the FBI Informant? Glenn Beck the Puppet? Obama the Messiah?

Seriously...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

Just so you know, you can listen to him on shoutcast radio, which is a FREE streaming internet radio site.
I'm not a big AJ fan, I'm on the fence about him actually, but at least now I get to listen for myself instead of basing my yet-to-be-formed opinion on other people's words.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

He's doing it for the buck. You can argue all you like but he is simply monetizing the "conspiracy theorist" content.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The gun rally incident was so blown out of proportion. Somebody else was speaking and then Jones walked up on blowhorn being Jonesy. Yes he does have an ego and he did totally interupt the guy speaking.

But this is reason not to like Jones?.... what are you kidding me. Some other person who happens to have a radio show that always talks smack about Jones then goes off on Jones and he takes it.

A lot of people are scared of anger. But for some people, anger gets things done. It helps one clear the passive, societal mind.

I'm not a Christian, but I put with Jonesy being one. I get past it. My neighbor listens to crappy music. I get past it. I try to take what people give me, accpeting their faults, maybe in turn they will be compassionate to mine.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE

He's doing it for the buck. You can argue all you like but he is simply monetizing the "conspiracy theorist" content.

Hello,
I don't watch or listen or follow A. Jones. But even I know that people have bills to pay. But what do I know?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
personally, i believe in capitolism, i wanna' see everyone better themselves and make a buck. i do think he's quite picky about his sponsors. the day i hear or see adds for pharmacueticals and lawyers i'll be the first to accuse him of caving into to corporate america.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
People love to shoot the messenger.

Someone could post a video of Alex Jones trying to expose the Bilderberg Group, and damn near every comment would be about HIM... the MESSENGER, rather than about the issue being presented, which is the Bilderberg Group.

Quit shooting the messenger, it's completely unproductive, a distraction, and a waste of time. If the MESSAGE is wrong, then shoot IT down.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join