It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Show Now On XM Radio!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Alex Jones show can now be heard on XM Radio which is America's Number 1 Satellite Radio service!

This is a VERY BIG step for Alex Jones, and it's great because now more people can awaken to the corruption that's going on.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

Alex Jones is corrupt so why does it matter?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Which channel and when does it start? I think I'll probably not like the guy from what I've heard but I'm curious. Sometimes I hate XM radio but I keep paying for it because I don't have television....nor do I want it, nor can I afford it.

never mind, I see they give the channel listing in your link...channel 165 8 PM central.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by ChrisCrikey]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

even a semi-explanation would be nice.

i haven't been listening to him nearly as much as i'd like, i'm off the grid most of the year and his shortwave broadcast has been crap for a while.
i even got through and mentioned it to him last week.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

What you mean Alex Jones is corrupt?
That is a very stupid statement sorry. considering that Alex Jones is awakening a lot of people up.
It's YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to do YOUR own research.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
To rubbertramp & _SilentAssassin_, why don't the two of you use this sites search engine and search for "Alex Jones".

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Thats not the point, he does he's job. I listen to alex jones, but i always back up my information if I wanna learn about it.
He's is certainly a lot better than a lot of reporters that don't do anything.
I like Alex Jones, I hate when people say stupid things about the guy, he's doing a great job.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

did, ton of stuff, i was actually just asking for an explanation of your statement. no biggie.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
This is a VERY BIG step for Alex Jones, and it's great because now more people can awaken to the corruption that's going on.

You mean now Jones can scare more people into buying useless crap from his sponsors.

A whole new audience of gullible suckers awaits!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

yea, me too. i definately don't agree with everything that comes out of his mouth, but do support his efforts.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

lol

He gives away he's stuff for free.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Like what? Here is an excerpt from his site:

"Normally retailing for almost $115.00, these DVD's are avaible for a limited time at the special price of $74.95! Thats an amazing savings of nearly $40.00 "

That is directly from his info-wars store/shop.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Again, use this sites search function.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE

Alex Jones is corrupt so why does it matter?

I don't think he's corrupt, but he is a scaremonger who is too full of his own self-importance. Look at his disgraceful behaviour at this gun rally:

www.youtube.com...

This is just one of the reasons why people need to stop "worshipping" this guy and start looking for more reliable and less dramatic sources of information. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure he was a great revolutionary at one point in his life, but now Alex Jones is easily just as dangerous to the movement he claims to represent as he is beneficial...maybe more so.

Shame really, we need a voice and a leader; but it has to be someone without ego.

Oh and for all the AJ fan-boys out there, please do not take this personally. I'm not mocking you or being rude to you. I'm just expressing my opinion, which in the end is just a mass of words on the screen.

Rev

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE

Like what? Here is an excerpt from his site:

"Normally retailing for almost $115.00, these DVD's are avaible for a limited time at the special price of $74.95! Thats an amazing savings of nearly $40.00 "

That is directly from his info-wars store/shop.

yea, so what?
just wondering, is the same attitude relevant for ats's sponcers?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Dude, all his movies are available on YOUTUBE free on his own channel.
If you want to buys the movies you can buy them, to offer to someone has a gift, or to your parents, or to the lady next door that does not have Internet.
Thats why he sells the movies.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I feel that Alex Jones has woken many people up and I pray that he wakes millions more because the only way we are gonna defeat the NWO is with people informed and connecting the dots.

I advise those of you who don't know who Alex is to go to www.infowars.com and www.prisonplanet.com and check him out.

Just go on there every day and check out what is being said, do your research, and see for yourself.

He has a fervor and I'm glad because this one man has helped a lot of people get on the path to truth.

He is a good man, you can find all his movies free on Youtube this guy just wants you to listen to the information and wake up and start connecting the dots for yourself.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Pocky]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

You obviously aren't following along here so I'll help you. _SilentAssassin_ said "lol He gives away he's stuff for free." and I posted what I posted to show he also makes money from his wares.

Concerning ATS sponsers, it is obvious you haven't read many of my posts about ATS being in it for the money. I'll link you if you like, but that would be off topic so send a U2U or click on my name and browse some of my posts.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

thanx for the explanation.
in ways i do agree, i think he goes a bit to far just for the dramatic effect.
yet, on the other hand i do support him in his efforts. been listening for years.
in many ways he's an actor and wonder if he truly believes EVERYTHING he says.
but, then again, who else is there?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm

You mean now Jones can scare more people into buying useless crap from his sponsors.

A whole new audience of gullible suckers awaits!

Look, every show has sponsors. If you are stupid enough to buy a years supply of food from e-foods direct for no good reason, you deserve to be fleeced. As long as AJ is pointing people away from the left/right politics game then I hope everyone tunes in. Seriously, with all the crap on TV(fox,cnn e.c.t), radio and internet, why attack AJ? He can't please everybody and he shouldn't have to...sensationalism is better than ignorance in my opinion.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join