It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMAZING VIDEO: MSNBC - Healthcare Reform And Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Must-Watch

I loved it man!
That young turk guy really held his ground, I was very impressed by him, i'll perhaps watch his show more often now.

He stood very strongly with two feet planted!

The other geezer on the right that he was arguing with was something else!
He was a true representation of the one party system!
He supported the democrat's healthcare bill and israel blindly.
He was the manifestation of the one party system
I really hope he woke up a few eyes

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
yeah Cenk did a great job, that other guy took the typical pro-government, pro-israel, pro-ignorance response. one thing Cenk should have brought up was if the Israelis truely wanted peace they would stop annexing East Jerusalem. that would have shut that other douchebag right up. its an obvious problem and one that israel insists upon that not even the US agrees with. good debate otherwise, im glad the host let em go at it.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Israel, not health care or immigration reform, will cause this country to implode.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Thanks for this posting. The guy did a great job speaking the truth. I am so sick of people spinning positions like the guy on the right side did...putting words in the other guys mouth. Then he throws out the political correctness card after making up a position for the other guy.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
It's hard to find words to describe how annoying that guy on the right is. How fake, got his little phrases and ideologies ready. Why is he smiling and laughing throughout the whole thing?

"This is not the kind of rhetoric we should engage in, civil conversation, you just called me a liar!", meanwhile with a big grin on his face. He thinks he is having an argument with a 15 year old.

Come on, look at his body language, who paid this guy to come on that show and act away?

Bear in mind I had never even heard of this guy before reading this thread...First impressions

[edit on 25-3-2010 by AR154]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
That guy on the right was the finest example of why Israel needs to be put in her place. The world will not see peace as long as it exists unfortunately. I am not bashing the jewish people, but the cancer known as the Zionists that run Israel, and America. And probably a bunch more.

A question has been looming in my mind tho about these secret meetings with Netanyahu and Obama. I ask if u think this scenario is plausible.

As the media has been pumping out that US and Israel alliances are showing signs of division, do u think it's possible that this could escalate further into a type of false flag event to provoke some mid east country to launch an attack at Israel?

I mean, lets say we start hearing on the news a few months from now, that US AND ISRAEL TIES HAVE BEEN CUT OFF!. Can u imagine that in the headlines? Could that maybe tempt a certain nation to launch an attack on Israel? I don't think Iran would fall for it, but maybe someone else might see it as an opportunity?

It just seems to me that there's definitely something going on between obama and netanyahu. Perhaps they're strategizing, or perhaps old Ben is slapping Obama around.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by eArth33lr

I am one of the most staunch pro Israel people you will find on this site, but even I don't go along with the way the guy on the right of the screen thinks. His thought process of "hey, it's their territory, they can build whatever" is a huge problem. Whatever form a lasting peace there takes, it will be based on "land for peace". To think otherwise is just folly.

I know Israel wants all of Jerusalem, they also don't want to give up their settlements,ect. Palestinians want right of return, total withdrawal to the 67 borders and East Jerusalem. However one day there will eventually come a REAL peace offer by both sides, both sides will have to be willing to settle for less than they think they deserve to get that real peace. Israel will have to give up some things, so will the Palestinians, neither of them will be happy with what they have to settle for if it's ever going to work out.

You can be a Friend and ally and still try to nudge your ally into doing things. When Israel builds more settlements, it's counterproductive. It's kinda wrong that both Israel and the US are talking in public about their disagreements, it probably would be more productive to be a little more tactful and quiet on both sides. The US also needs to nudge the Palestinians in the same way. It's like getting two stubborn mules (Israel and the Palestinians) who don't like each other to the watering hole at the same time.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
He memorized his AIPAC talking points quit well.As I said before as long as Netanyahu is in office there will be no peace and he will work to expand as much as humanly possible before he is replaced. He has stated many times while he was Israeli ambassador that he would in the end like to see the Palestinians removed from Israel totally. But the Obama admin doesn't deal in reality, only in fantasy. And Biden is playing the idiot patsy in the middle.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by eArth33lr
A question has been looming in my mind tho about these secret meetings with Netanyahu and Obama. I ask if u think this scenario is plausible.

It sounds far out to me. I think there is a genuine diplomatic rift.
Obama's enemies are using it as political leverage. AIPAC is the most powerful special interest.

Twice today on local right wing radio I hear "Israel is America's best ally". "Why is Obama second guessing Netanyahu ?" "What does Obama have against the Jews ?"

There was so much indignation at Obama's behavior with the Israeli PM.
He comes to the WH to try and calm things down and basically tells Obama he's not budging an inch, what are you going to do about it ? And Obama walked out on him, and said let me know if you change your mind.
And the Israelis left hat in hand.

Whenever Fox has reported on the issue, they fail to explain any pertinent details. Like why the land is disputed etc. They make it sound obvious that Obama is a racist anti-semite prick. Israel wants to build condos in its own capital Jerusalem, they don't say East Jerusalem or mention the neighborhoods have been Palestinian/Islamic for as long as Israel has been a state. You know just some terrorist muslim asses want to suicide bomb everyone, and Obama is on their side because he's a loony lib.

top topics

join