It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What exactly is it, with the NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
There is a lot of 'evidence' for a new world order (video clips of presidents etc talking about "new world order") yet there is little evidence of what the NWO actually is...

I think, maybe, us conspiracy theorists are becoming much more prominent in mainstream media... and I think, that if there WAS a NWO... that it would be crucial of them to get the populations to fear them.

"Conspiracy Theory"
conspiracy
late 14c., from L. conspiratio, noun of action from conspirare (see conspire); earlier conspiration (c.1300), from Fr. conspiration (13c.), from L. conspirationem, acc. of conspiratio. As a term in law, from 1863. Conspiracy theory is from 1909.
(source: www.etymonline.com...)

This terminology has come about since about 100 years ago.
That is not a very long time at all. To be honest, it's about the same time as having that word made any sense, due to all the rapid advancements we've made since that time.

It could be just a coincidence, yet some part of pretty much everyone on this website believes that there is a higher power at play.
Like, some people believe that there is a God, some people will believe that the government has absolute control.

But they don't. They want us to think that they do, so that in the end, they might.
In The Men Who Stare At Goats, there is a scene in which they are talking about some newspaper came out with an article which stated the United States was doing some experiments into the "paranormal" and they said this article could cause the USSR to experiment in it and make advancements in it, so the U.S. HAD to start investigating them, etc.... which caused the whole movie to happen....
which could be true, even today. As paranoid conspiracy theorists theorize ways in which the government could take over, the closer they are to figuring out, just HOW to take the world over.

This may seem like an extremely dumb idea to you, or some, or everybody... but being afraid of the government will not do any good to anyone, but the government. It's like at school, if you get picked on by a bully and you don't do anything and sulk at home about how much he's going to terrorize you the next day the more likely you are to get yourself into a situation in which you'll be terrorized, and the cycle will repeat, until you step up and tell the bully into it's face that you will not put up with this and are willing to fight.

But we've become complacent. Could be the water supply, could be HAARP, could be any factor of things

but if you believe that the human mind is not capable of getting past such manipulation, then you will not be able to.

WHY do you think you are constantly bombarded with 'NWO' messages - from one dollar bills, to cartoon shows, to news channels.... "NWO" is everywhere. and just spreading that idea is harmful enough.

N.W.O. is B.S.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
in a sentence,,
the new world order is a concerted effort by governments and bankers to put control of as much of the worlds economy as possible, into the hands of a few elite.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I would say it's globalisation driven by mainly western Plutocrats. Thats about the best description i can offer from what I can see.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by woodwardjnr]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I wasn't asking what the NWO is.
I was asking what it is with the NWO.

top topics

join