It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the majority..who hate healthcare?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I've no use for these TROLL threads. You'll see your MAJORITY come November when Democrats take a pounding. Hope you partisan hacks enjoy being the minority party for another generation.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

You know I decided no to vote in November but I am so angry to what Obama and the Democraps has done to my hopes and dreams that I am voting anything that comes my way as long as is not a darn Democrap and so my entire family.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Marg... Do like I'm doing... I AM voting! I am voting for Independents without a career in federal politics!
Do your part to break up the current Dem/Repub monopoly in DC. We all know that they are only 2 faces of the SAME coin!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
If you disagree with the man by all mean argue policies. Making personal and visual insults does not get your points across, especially to those who will listen to reasonable arguments against.

In fact, it proves that it's OBAMA the man, that they are against, and not any particular thing about the health care reform law. If republicans had sponsored this bill, the same people who are dragging Obama through the gutter would be singing its praises, still knowing nothing about it.

To answer the question in the OP, they are here. On ATS.

If republicans had authored this health care debacle they would be now getting their asses kicked in by their constituants.
So your statement is not only extremely ignorant, it is complete and utter retardation. Also typical of a lunatic liberal communist supporter

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join