It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fringe Loons, lacking originality, mail "white powder" to Representative Anthony Weiner

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This thread is already being discussed :HERE - ATS THREAD IN PROGRESS

Second verse, same as the first...

NEW YORK, March 25 (Reuters) - The office of Representative Anthony Weiner received a letter that "could be interpreted as threatening," the FBI said on Thursday, and local media reported the letter contained an unidentified white powder.

So...message here?

OMG...You passed t3h healthcare reform...I anthrax u....or...WHITE POWdER!!

[edit on 25-3-2010 by SaturnFX]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
incidently, why this matters:

The 2001 anthrax attacks in the United States, also known as Amerithrax from its Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) case name, occurred over the course of several weeks beginning on September 18, 2001, only a few days after the September 11 attacks. Letters containing anthrax spores were mailed to several news media offices and two Democratic U.S. Senators

Yes...back then, with all branches of power firmly in the hand of republicans, Democrat congressmen were attacked also.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Ok, these are no longer isolated incidents. I mean, seriously this is a pattern of domestic violence and the GOP is doing little to nothing to quell the violence in their base. Oh, and this little idea of "false flag" is so old. These are right wing fringe elements executing these little scare tactics.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Don't you love the anonymity ?

Could be anyone, couldn't it ?

In fact, you have to wonder about the sender. Because the 'average American' is clued up sufficiently to know (courtesy of all those forensic tv shows) that these days, there's really NO anonymity -- nothing that can't be traced

And in any case, what sort of idiot would gain satisfaction through hoping that their envelope/packet of 'white powder' would make it past the recipient's security ?

How angry must someone NOT be, to rely on a bit of white powder which may or may not even reach the recipient --- to demonstrate their rage ?

I find it suspicious, all these alleged evidences of rage that are being reported by the whore media

Wouldn't surprise me to learn that it's not so much the 'average American' who's so unstrung with rage --- but rather greedy, vulture-type groups who'll see their monopolies curtailed by the new health system

new topics

top topics

join