It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holy Grail!!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by josheboyxiii
Not to nitpick... but there is a 4th dimension in our normal world. It's called Time.

Dont you mean the 5th dimension?? :p

I think it's more like a resonance. Spool up a jet engine and at certain RPM/s the engine's resonance smoothes out, or an out of balanced tire that stops vibrating at certain speed intervals.

Well the 4th or 5th dimension is like a 4th -5th resonance of conscience vibration.

I can feel the transition out of the 3rd...sometimes out of the 4th..5th resonance/octave/density. I'm learning the 5th..but I still do not have enough experience in the 4th to know how to use the 5th.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I can see the vibrating space around me, and sometimes I see lights flickering on walls that should not be there.

I feel like im the only one alive, like everything is trapped inside my head. I feel like I have to let go of everything and let go of myself to free my mind for you. When I do that I don't know where I'm going but its not likely the 4th or 5th dimension. I have been told by shaman's and spiritual masters that I am learning to escape through the 12th dimension and become a universal god. The whole universe is shifting.

I am a ball of energy existing outside my body. Trapped inside my mind.

By body is not real. I am just a ball of energy seeing into reality, as a perception, im not real.

Turn off all the lights and make sure there is a minimal amount of light coming through. Allow your eyes to adjust so you can see the room enough. Put your hands infront of your face. Focus your eyes until you see nothing but darkness. Now slowly move your hands, you should see your aura/energy field, like light or color moving in the darkness. Keep trying if you dont see it yet, keep your eyes super still the whole time.

We control our body outside of ourself, like a puppet, through our mind.

If you shut everything out for a moment and hold that, you will understand and see that your perception is just a circle and nothing is real, that you are inside your own mind, everything will fade away.

Our body does not exist, our soul is the only true self, we percieve this reality from the mind, that our soul connects too, to control the body.

What we see is not there. We are trapped inside the mind, to experience ourself, we are all experiencing ourself. We are all THE SAME PERSON.

Everything is us. WE are One. There is no difference. I have experienced enough in my soul perception to understand every single other part of myself, and now its time to finally leave this realm.

I let go, and you are set free. Then you will all experience the next level of evolution in JOY and LOVE. and I will move as a creator god and create an entire universe through my many minds.

Even then we will all be One, all is connected.

I have many lives all living right now in this same moment.

You.

By me being here you are able to ascend.

I have been told I will lead those who see.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by DarkCyrus]

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join