It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holy Grail!!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSmith

A pound might do the trick for you...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Hi hawkiye, Thankyou. I learned the same thing as well. Each person has to find their own way to connect, control and balance their energies.

The binaural beats create headaches, when our minds are not able to handle the resonance between the sound frequency and that of our own brainwaves. I would suggest starting with lower frequencies and work your way upwards. This is a nice balanced way to avoid the pain from unbalanced collisions of brain waves or headaches..

From the Astral to the mental planes, each person must learn their own way to get it.

I find that if you relax your body enough, the energies that flow through you will tell you where the trouble spots are. Aim love and relaxation to these areas, and it will calm down...

[edit on 26-3-2010 by manbird12000]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeastMaster2012

Oh yeah, i forgot! I think Jesus may have travelled to either India or the far east and picked up some of these methods. Just a theory, but he did disappear for about 10 years i think.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by BeastMaster2012]

Funny you should say that. I finished reading a book recently by Dr Steven L Hairfield about karmic laws and how to apply them to your life. (New here and not sure if I'm allowed to promote book titles). For those who have never heard of him he is an American who spent several years studying with Zen Buddhist Monks in India, Tibet and Nepal. During his studies he was granted access to their ancient records. In them he found accounts of Jesus' visit to the area and indeed he was there to learn. Although in that part of the world he is known as Saint Issa. That brings up certain implications regarding religion as he was just a man like you and I who learnt the ways of Buddha and other such masters. Powers that we ourselves are cable of understanding and manifesting if we so choose to be disciplined enough to study and also learn to relax and get out of our own way.

I've meditated on and of for a few years. The closest I've ever come to entering another dimension if that is the correct term was to come to an absolute feeling of connection with everything. It's the most uplifting thing I have ever felt. It was like I was able to feel the concept of oneness rather than just understand it intellectually. I'm going to try the technique you suggest to see if I can further my meditative journey.

Thank for sharing.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Oh, well, if it's going to take an effort on my part then forget it. Learn meditation! Relax all the cool bits in yourself. Who's got the time for that? Isn't there a shortcut, like a drug that I can take or something? I mean, dude, I've got a life! LOL!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by postmeme

Yes

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by godless
Oh, well, if it's going to take an effort on my part then forget it. Learn meditation! Relax all the cool bits in yourself. Who's got the time for that? Isn't there a shortcut, like a drug that I can take or something? I mean, dude, I've got a life! LOL!

LOL! I know what you mean. To answer your question... yes.
There are many routes you can take to open the door. But once you are there, it's going to take patience to work out the problem areas.

But I know what you mean. We have to spend so much time putting food on the table, we can't find the time to sit down. This is all by design.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by manbird12000

The Holy Grail!!!!

What are you looking for?

The Holy Grail!!!!!

Is that the Cup that Jesus Disciples Drank from at the Last Supper?

No. It's what was in the Cup.

What was in the Cup?

DIVINE GRACE

Sam Phillips:
Tried to pull the rope down from the sky
It wouldn't pull down so I started to climb
I've got a great work to do
And I can't come down

I can't come down
for the shame of fear
Cant come down
'Cause I can see from here
I got a great work to do
And I can't come down

I found the key which the hands can reach
And the eyes can see
See the fire?
Hopes are going out of the city lights
I'm taking up hearts
to the angels tonight
I've got a great work to do
And I can't come down
I can't come down

Fear is when Love stops short of Infinity.-Adi Da

www.beezone.com...
4. No dilemma: there is no dilemma.

There is no dilemma.

There is only the sensation,

The appearance,

The assumption of dilemma.

We are never at any moment

In the dilemma we fear

Ourselves to be.

There is no separation,

No radical dilemma.

There is no dilemma.

There is nothing

About the present

That is not truth.

All of this is not

A dilemma

From the beginning.

It is simply reality.

It couldn't be more obvious.

There is no dilemma.

There is one reality,

Without differentiation.

It is full,

It is blissful,

There is no danger,

And there is no curse.

There is no prior guilt,

No praise, no blame.

There is only enjoyment.

Truly.

There isn't this crazy asylum.

There is only enjoyment.

Everything is a form of bliss.

Consciousness is just a ride.

There is no dilemma.

There is no real contraction.

There is only the enjoyment

That is truth,

What is always already the case.

There is no dilemma.

There is no one superior

To the other,

No problem,

No jealousy,

No distinction.

There is only enjoyment.

Reality is no-seeking,

No dilemma,

Real knowledge,

Real meditation

And real consciousness.

Real existence

Is apart from

Every kind of seeking.

It is from the beginning

Radically free

Of any goal

Of liberation or salvation.

It is unqualifiedly free,

Present, active,

Creative and alive.

There is no dilemma

And no search.

There is enjoyment

And the creative play of existence

In perfect, unqualified certainty.

When thee is no seeking, no contradiction,

There is only unqualified knowledge and power.

That is reality.

Reality is fullness,

No dilemma,

Silence and brightness

Or creative force.

It is always there.

This is the greatness of truth,

Of understanding,

For it disarms all fear,

All circumstance,

All dilemma.

It is always already the case.

Grace is eternally generated.

There is only God.

And there is no complication,

There is no limitation,

There's no suffering,

There's no destiny

Even in the midst of limitations,

Destinies, worlds,

Appearances,

Births and deaths.

Everything is moving together

As a single design

With a single intent.

Nothing happens to you

That is not appropriate.

All events serve truth.

From the beginning,

Presently,

Not merely at the end,

Life is already founded

In the form of reality.

Life or the world

Is being manifested

In this moment.

It was not manifested

Billions upon billions

Of years ago.

It is manifested at this moment,

Instantly,

And may be known as such.

Reality is not properly

The goal of striving.

It is the very source,

Foundation and motivation

Of real creative life.

Bliss,

Which is conscious reality,

Is the ground

Of all creativity,

Transformation

And evolution.

A man's perfect food is truth.

This is literally so.

Truth is not just a concept.

Truth is the living force

Of reality.

It is intensity.

Truth is love.

Reality is love.

This is love.

We are,

At any moment,

Always and already free.

We are always already "there."

This is it.

There is no dilemma.

There is only reality,

Presently.

It is not somewhere else.

It is not hidden within us,

Nor behind the world.

It is only obvious.

There is no higher world

That is the special and exclusive

Communication of truth.

All worlds communicate truth

In exactly the same way,

So there is no special advantage

In any world beyond here.

There is no radical difference

Between the higher

And lower worlds.

There is no radical advantage

In any kind of experience.

In fact there is no such a world

Of separation.

It is unreal.

No one has ever literally experienced

Such a world.

Experience is void.

It is without form,

Without qualification,

Without limitation

Or center.

No one

Actually perceives

The conditions

Wherein any thing

Or any one

Becomes known

As an entity.

In fact, the only

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeastMaster2012
peace and love, peace and love!

Meditation and Yoga are very important, you will lead a happy and healthy life if you do those both. Meditation for the mind, yoga for the body.

What this person is saying is pretty much true. Think of the movie Happy Gilmore.. close your eyes and go to your happy place. Your heaven awaits in the kingdom of your mind!

I am a firm believer in the things you watch on TV, the things you listen on the radio and the things you talk about have an effect on you.

So if you love horror movies and watching people get cut in half, that is a problem. If you are listening to hateful rap lyrics or hardcore heavy metal, that is a problem. If you constantly yell at your spouse for small and petty reasons, that is a problem.

Meditation is the key to happiness and westerners need to learn this!

Oh yeah, i forgot! I think Jesus may have traveled to either India or the far east and picked up some of these methods. Just a theory, but he did disappear for about 10 years i think.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by BeastMaster2012]

12 years of his life is missing and many believe he was studying Buddhism.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by lldd182
reply to post by manbird12000

Ok it seems like all of you guys are just avoiding really explaining what you're talking about, which makes me think you guys are bs'ing, honestly. I have a friend who meditates all the time and he never said he experiences this type of stuff. of course he could be meditating in a different way, but no one on this thread will explain how to do it clearly.
I don't know what concentrating on the wavelengths or whatever means, or what my 3rd eye is, or any of that stuff. I wish someone would say, "this is your 3rd eye, this is how you concentrate on it, etc." Do I simply try to not think of anything, or think about something in particular.

I am truly interested in meditation, but this thread seems like one guy posted a really ambiguous thing about meditation, saying all this crazy stuff about it, and then a bunch of people decided to post even more ambiguous stuff about love and peace and freeing your mind

"Shiva spoke to Goddess Parvathi,(His Wife)
‘Thou art That,’ it has been proclaimed;
No one’s ever asked this boon but Thee,
But I’ll give it to everyone."

OK. I am here to help you. Its really very simple. I will explain it to you.
But it will change your life. In fact it may ruin it. And once you begin you cant go back. Do you still want to go through with it?

Real Meditation is what God Does.
It is God Contemplating Its Own Being,Consciousness,and Bliss.

You cannot do Real Meditation. You can only find that you are already
doing it by Grace. There is nothing to believe. Real Meditation is not a Method. It is Radical Understanding of Reality.

Its explained here in this free online book:
www.beezone.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I really have a hard time understanding how some of you buy into this type of BS.

Lay off the drugs.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by lldd182

I don't know what concentrating on the wavelengths or whatever means, or what my 3rd eye is, or any of that stuff. I wish someone would say, "this is your 3rd eye, this is how you concentrate on it, etc." Do I simply try to not think of anything, or think about something in particular.

I can't send you a U2U because I don't have 20 posts yet...and at the rate I'm going, it looks like it'll probably be sometime next year before I finally get there. lol

I just ran across an ebook in my pdf archives the other day called Awakening the Third Eye. It's about 250+ pages long and I haven't read it, so I don't know if something like that might help or not. I remember that it looked pretty detailed when I glanced through it.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by manbird12000

Im impressed i thought you were going to start forcing religious nonsense down everyones throats.

You are very enlightend.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
We are One Single Person.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
YOU NEED A THERAPIST

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This could explain the why certain people are able to meditate for months on end without food or water? If they are living in the 4th D then their 3rd D bodies go into a hibernation of sorts and do not require these things? Just a thought. Good thread you started here, looking forward to more.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
So...

this is the way i live since i´m eightteen.

I made a very long trip to find this and when reached, it was so easy. It came over me in a one week meditation session in a crystal cave in swizerland.
Wonderfull!

But, and there is also a big BUT, if got to this state you will nevermore be interested in materialistic things, what is a problem in this society.

When i came back to city it was an disaster! I was happy, but one need money for food and else. And i made the expierience, that it is not possible to live in this society, inside this state of mind, the whole life.

Now i´m making money with music, writings and teachings about this and other issues to help the sheople to become awake. With this earnings i will buy land to fund a community which wants to participate and live like this.

When you read this, you might think: When he did it, why is he doing so much work and materialistix? Answer: For fun! Im not really interested in this issues but i am living now and here and that´s it! understand?

Peace, love and light to every soul outthere...

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

Awesome for you JimIrie, yes it's difficult to live in this society with that state of mind. As long as whatever you do, you enjoy it. Source will always provide for you. This includes everything you need to survive and live comfortably while you enjoy the new life you have.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by trig_grl
This could explain the why certain people are able to meditate for months on end without food or water? If they are living in the 4th D then their 3rd D bodies go into a hibernation of sorts and do not require these things? Just a thought. Good thread you started here, looking forward to more.

I haven't done much research on it but it seems meditation craetes an umbilical that attaches to the infinite nourishment of the higher realms. It satisfies the spirit and mind. All that is needed for the flesh is an occasional drink of water. At least for a while...

[edit on 27-3-2010 by manbird12000]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Great thread, S&F. check your u2u!

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MurrayTORONTO

Hi MurrayTORONTO! Thankyou. I sent a u2u just now to you.

Cheers!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join